No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » DarkSpace story by darkspen
 Author DarkSpace story by darkspen
DarkSpin
Captain
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2006-09-30 22:10   
War of the universe

After the ICC’s “inter cultural confederation” attack tragic losses have accord on both sides we have the system tied down however it did come at a price. In getting the ICC home system we the U.G.T.O. “united galactic trade origination” has lost 2 full fleets. The alien race the k’luth have been moving deeper and deeper into the U.G.T.O.’s systems if they manage to get to our home system we will no be able to attack them and keep our home system safe… I can only hope that it’s not too late for us… the ICC are rebelling rather rapidly and reclaiming there lost systems. Now is the time to act. “Now you have an overview of where I stand. I am Grand Admiral DarkSpen reporting.” Jump to system Centaury A boom as the ship jumps through the worm hole to Centaury A as the ship comes out of the wormhole a k’luth ship comes in to view... “Shield’s up!!!” The admiral DarkSpen said frantlcally. Moments later the k’luth ship attacked as the shields drop in the command station to 50% “should we jump sir” said the pilot “no” said grand admiral DarkSpen fire back with the proton cruiser torpedoes the k’luth ships shields dropped almost instantly to 30% and they sent a distress. “Jamming there communications “said grand admiral DarkSpen “I am on it” said the communication officer on the bridge “done there communications are down.” “Very good” said grand admiral DarkSpen “lets see if there ready to talk about diplomatic negotiations?” said grand admiral DarkSpen. “Hail them” said grand admiral DarkSpen. “There responding to the hail sir.” Said the communication’s officer “Put it through” said grand admiral DarkSpen. “K’luth vessel you are in U.G.T.O.’s space stand down” K’luth captain responds. “We are the k’luth we shall not surrender.” “Close channel” said DarkSpen as Lt.Chris walks in from the hall to report that the I.C.C. home world Exathra in CD system is under attack by the K’luth. DarkSpen’s eye’s pop in to two big white round balls as he orders the pilot to jump to the system.

(' o ') - Website: DIAU.NET

Email DarkSpin   Goto the website of DarkSpin
ltcjs15
Lieutenant Commander

Posted: 2006-09-30 22:15   
good...more plz

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-09-30 23:05   
Formating..now...please...

-Ent

Russian Roulette with Muskets
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-10-28 11:58   
talent.. please... now....

Page created in 0.014138 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR