No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » KES Official Report
 Author KES Official Report
!Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Cadet

Posted: 2006-09-13 23:02   
From the desk of KES high command:

As most now know, KES has infiltrated the ICC military faction. Not to go after ICC but to hit UGTO on 2 fronts. To tell u the truth..these human bags of skin is getting realy itchy. anyway we want to report the succesful completion of operation "DIE UGTO DIE" <--yea lame name but you just never mind.

The operation went really smooth and in quick succesion. Reports came in on the com of no UGTO retaliation, so we took andvantage of that. While Kluth came down from the north, we came up from the south..moving in unison as a pack of wolves do.

As both Kluth and ICC celebrate the success of our combined efforts, we should not underestimate the resolve of the UGTO. So while most party, KES gears up for the retaliation that we knew will come.

We intercepted a deep space transmission as we did a routine patrol on the outskirt borders of Kluth systems. It wasnt encrypted as we thought it would be, so we can only assume it was meant for all to hear it.

Here is what the message said.......

"funny, but you guys missed a SY that was in a luth home system....and you have succeeded in ticking a bunch of people off.....i pity you on what you will be enduring the next few weeks"

Because it was not encrypted, we had the ablilty to asses the source of the transmission. upon searching for the sources position, we came upon transmission relay satelites, which led us to believe that we were sent on a wild goose chase. So the true position of the source could not be determined.

Tho we did find out the ID number that is tied to all transmissions sent out to establish the validity of the message. It derived from an UGTO Battle Station commanded by the one known as no71171 *CL*[9-11-01]
a grand admiral of the UGTO fleet *CEC*

In response to this message, we shall be on full military alert. Any sign of hostile activity will be responded to with the utmost importance. We shall put a task force of scouts to monitor the movements and rebuilding of UGTO fleets and systems. We shall keep the intense destruction of UGTO populaces up for as long as UGTO dares defy the UNHOLY alliance of
KES (ICC) and all Kluth.

To all ICC fleets, it will be up to you if you want to continue this campaign of chopping the mighty UGTO nation down to size along with KES. but KES will not Rest. We will not Stray, We will not Surrender, We will not stop the carnage that ugto brought upon themselves.

Goto the website of !Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-09-14 08:30   
*in southern accent*
THE UGTO WILL RIIIIISE AGAIN!!!

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-14 19:27   
I knew the uglies were just a buncha rednecks....

KEEEEEEENNNNNYYYYY!

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Page created in 0.011688 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR