No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » MY CRAZY ADVENTURE!.. not so crazy but oh well...
 Author MY CRAZY ADVENTURE!.. not so crazy but oh well...
-Flipasaurus Wench-
1st Rear Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-02 19:23   
As a few of you may know, I went on a little trip out of state a few weeks ago. I took Greyhound busses and met some uh, interesting people along the way.

My first bus was scheduled to leave at 4:15 AM out of Milwaukee Wisconsin, to Chicago Illinois. I made it there about an hour and 15 minutes early, so my dad and I scoped out the place...crazy people everywhere. Unfortunately for me this was just a TINY tiny taste of what I had gotten myself into. Aw they started loading the bus, I was talking to my dad about random craziness so I ended up being the last passenger to board, getting the WORST SEAT EVER. I ended up being in the VERY very back of the bus, stuck between a couple drooling and sleeping all over eachother, and the bathroom, listening to the lovely swirly swishing sound of people's crap and piss as the bus moved. It smelled of springtime wildflowers! Lemme tell you!

When we finally made it to Chicago, I had to run as fast as I could to get on my next bus that went from Chicago Illinois, to Waterloo Iowa. At first it wasn't so bad. This crazy girl around my age sat next to me. Still kind of a crappy seat, since we were DIRECTLY infront of the bathroom, so you could still hear/smell the lovely swishing sounds of the stuff behind us. It was fun for a while, because all we did was make fun of the wierd-ass people around us, one crazy old black man in particular. He was convinced that the kid sitting behind him was kicking the ass of his seat, which was impossible because there were kick plates that prevented you from doing any such things. The bus VIBRATES DUMBARSE! Sorry, had a little outburst there... I want to mention, that I hadn't slept at all from excitement, and hadn't eaten at all because I did NOT want to use the bathroom on the busses. The sounds of the bathroom made my stomach feel GREAT! Anyways, after that girl got off the bus in Rockford Illinois, I was all alone for a while, allowed to occupy two whole seats. It was great, until we made another stop. A crazy youngish redneck-truck driver guy asked to sit next to me, stupid me said, "Uh, yeah sure..." Big mistake. I was trying to read a book! Four Past Midnight by Stephen King, but he wouldn't shut his freaking face. He told me his life story, stories about the surrounding area... I felt like I was on a tour or something. Here comes the fooking whopper. He whipped out his FAMILY ALBUM. Sweet jesus shoot me in the face. It was horrible... after a while I just pretended to fall asleep! After we hit the next stop, a few people got off so he moved away, thank god. I was alone the rest of the way to Waterloo. It was kind of lonely, but I had my cell phone and text messaged away!

On my way back home, my bus was scheduled to leave at 1:45 PM from Waterloo Iowa, to Chicago Illinois. The bus left at 2:45 PM because of schedule changes that had happened the day before, whatever! I had two seats all to myself until we hit Rockford Illinois. Some crazy black man sat next to me, and started to tell me about how he had been in jail, and how he was going to see his parole officer the next day. He also told me how he stole cell phones and sold them on the street for 30 dollars a piece... He scared me a little bit. He kept asking me what was wrong, and I tried to explain that I was just tired, but I don't think he beleived me because he said, "Girl dont front! I'm just checking you out! I like white girls too! You are FIIIINE! Im not racist, I like all y'all!" That is when I began to get really scared! He just got quiet for a little while after that, and was searching through his stuff for something. He then exclaimed, "Girl! You have the eyes of a woman who could break a man's bank!" I have to admit I was a TINY bit flattered, but a bit more scared. He left me alone after that.

When we finally made it to Chicagoland, there were people EVERYWHERE... sleeping on the floor... strange smells... crying babies... everything horrible you can imagine! Anyways, there was a bit of a situation. Because of the schedule changes, there was only going to be one bus going to Milwaukee when there are usually two... My bus was scheduled to leave at 9:15 PM... but the bus I was SUPPOSED to be on filled up, and left 8-10 passengers behind. We all had to wait until 12:30 AM for the next bus. It was horrible. When we finally made it to Milwaukee I was relieved. My dad was there still waiting, and we loaded up the car. Everything was peachy until we stopped at a gas station about 20 miles from home. The radiator in our vehicle was not just leaking, it was forcefully spraying water and antifreeze everywhere. We waited for a good half hour and filled up the radiator with water and hoped for the best... As we were at the top of a highway off-ramp trying to get to a truck stop/restaraunt/gas station, the car died. Luckily for us somebody that my dad knew personally picked us up! He drove us to the truck stop and I got breakfast, while my dad filled up a bunch of gallon milk jugs with water and walked back to the car. When he made it back we let the car sit for another half hour-45 mintues to let it cool down... We filled her back up and hoped for the best... We FINALLY made it home at 6:30 AM... Barely... my dad took a nap for 15 mintues and went to work.

THE END

[ This Message was edited by: Flip the Topless Man Eating Wench on 2006-09-02 19:24 ]

Goto the website of -Flipasaurus Wench-
NeoHermes (vigilance)
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-02 19:30   
Greyhound bus = Meeting "interesting" people in the country.

memories.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will lower you to his level and beat you with experience"- Unknown

Email NeoHermes (vigilance)   Goto the website of NeoHermes (vigilance)
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-09-02 23:46   
ya know.. i loved going on the gray hound you meet all kind of freaks on the road

Email Borgie
Jammy Pajamies
Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-03 00:17   
Next time,remember to bring salt water in a bottle,just in case u meet weird peole....btw,my bus vacation kicked your bus vacations arse

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-09-03 11:46   
Greyhounds are cool but i really didnt like the trip i went on, so many smelly bums...no pun intended XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-03 17:49   
hehe flip - if you wanna interesting ride you should try the New York Chinatown to Philadelphia Chinatown chinese bus special Its like 10 bucks nonstop to NYC Chinatown (wow, surprise!) coming back from NYC at like 3 in the morning... scary O.O

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-09-03 17:57   
Hell Flip, we get people like that on the city buses at home..

Page created in 0.015923 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR