No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Reasons why you wouldnt want players babysitting for you
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Reasons why you wouldnt want players babysitting for you
Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-11 23:00   
feralwulf: for reasons stated below

Quote:

On 2006-07-11 15:19, Feralwulf wrote:
I Babysit. I have 14 Neices and Nephews. I have a PlayStation, a PS2, 2 computers, LOTS of games, 2 Slot Car race tracks, 4 RC Cars, 3 TVs (60" - 27") DVDs, A Pool, Tennis Court, and Baseball field next door(used to be Horses), Paintball guns, I also apparently have a Long Driveway which is a Skateboarders Paradise.

would worry about my kids comming home telling me about the free candy he gave em

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-07-12 01:56   
Jackswift: He'd teach them all about "the wonders of cheese", and my children would begin to question why I do not like cheese.

Coeus: Given my German/Irish heritage (along with a few other bloodlines), my descendants are already at a great risk of becoming drunkards. Coeus will expedite this process. At least they'd have good fashion sense...

Faustus: My children would become overly obsessive and optimstic hardworkers. Every time I'd ask them to perform a chore like cleaning their room, I would be told that it'd be done in two weeks. This would result in me having to take a switch to my kids... and, really, I don't want to do that.

Lark: She might be nice, but I would come home to see my kids with bandages and bruises all over their bodies from not using correct grammar. They may also say "aboot"... and I don't want to hear that.

Lacrosseian: Any children I bring life to will undoubtedly be as sarcastic and sharp-tongued as their father, especially in their early years. Lacrosseian would give them the ammunition with which to bury me. Encouraging them to rebel even more than they already will is unnecessary.

BackSlash: I don't need more than one person screaming "Bloody hackah!" at me. Totally unnecessary.

Flipper: I have the sneaking suspicion that my scion would not be safe while under her care. Sure, she's nice enough, but I could just see them doing something that would rub her the wrong way and my house turning into a warzone...

RevenG: Irresponsible. Just like adding another kid to my household. I believe my children could do better by themselves.

Josef: They would want him to be their father instead of me, because he's awesome. Unacceptable.

Doran: My children would learn how to be incredibly silent... unless they saw an opportunity to deliver a venom-tipped blade into the mind of their father. As soon as I'd make a mistake, they'd pounce on me... as their mentor does to those that goof.

Templar Knights: Some of them, like Jim and Max, know quite a bit about me and would be able to tell very interesting stories about their dear old friend Grim... And, really, the kids don't need to know such things. Let them play frisbee. Come on.

Goto the website of Grimith
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-07-12 02:01   
I'm mentioned....Finally...>.>

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-12 02:40   
hahahhaha

Email GothThug {C?}
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-12 05:32   
Why does it always *hic* come down to alcohol with me? I swear to drunk I'm not god!

But yes... they would have incredible fashion sense Welcome back

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-07-12 08:53   
We alcoholics have always been discriminated, Coeus...

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-07-12 09:17   
lol, i'm not mentioned yet....

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Malarthi
Cadet

Posted: 2006-07-31 01:45   
And I'd just make them total noobs <.<
Hmm... I'll edit this when I can think of someone else to hate on as well

Morden
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-31 01:51   
Leo, crim and whoever else is an airgun/army(or whatever) fan....: Well its simple..(if I had kids) I would not want them coming home ambushing me and shooting me over and over and over....

Email Morden
Morden
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-07-31 02:44   
Quote:

On 2006-07-11 23:00, Assimilated Borgie *VA* wrote:
feralwulf: for reasons stated below

Quote:

On 2006-07-11 15:19, Feralwulf wrote:
I Babysit. I have 14 Neices and Nephews. I have a PlayStation, a PS2, 2 computers, LOTS of games, 2 Slot Car race tracks, 4 RC Cars, 3 TVs (60" - 27") DVDs, A Pool, Tennis Court, and Baseball field next door(used to be Horses), Paintball guns, I also apparently have a Long Driveway which is a Skateboarders Paradise.

would worry about my kids comming home telling me about the free candy he gave em

Its michael jacksons house without the "special rides"

Email Morden
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.020153 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR