No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » My Quest For FA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author My Quest For FA
rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-29 22:20   
id suggest nuking, but your an anti-mirver (who mirvs) so it'd make you even more hypocritical.

I'd suggest building, but people have got so sick of your anti-mirving rants that they've stopped nuking, so theres nothing for you to build

I'd suggest combat, but as soon as you show up your going to be primary target, and get dictor killed, causing you to make another thread flaming dictors, ensuring you get dictor killed for many months to come.

I'd sugges supply, but same reasons as combat.

what i WOULD suggest is not going out in anything bigger than a dessy, so that when we DO find you and kill you, you wont lose as much pres

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

Axalon
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-29 22:25   
You know, if you spent less time complaining on the forums, and more time playing the game, you might make FA.

Oh, I get it.

1K pres per day with about 14K pres needed.

at that rate, it will take you 14 days.

That's Two Weeks™!

Life is against you Goth.

PS: mirv hunting haters? I think that's called "defending a planet".

[ This Message was edited by: Axalon on 2006-06-29 22:26 ]

Email Axalon
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-29 22:30   
Quote:

On 2006-06-29 13:39, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
guys, I need some help badly, i've been striving, working hard, and fighting to get the coveted Fleet Admiral Rank for several months now, and i realise that Building aint gonna cut it, so can you guys help me with it? like supping, bombing, combat and capping. Im like 13,460 from FA and normally i get like 1K a day just by bombing/building and lately i cant do this because i get chased out by mirv hunting haters lol. This isnt a flame its a request for the players to help me out in a time of need

simple fa status nuke ugto and luth

Email Borgie
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-29 22:36   
And the epic battle between GothThug and rangar continues.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-29 23:03   
i have Rangar on ignore, the greifing witch anyways, i've considered nuking kluth a possibility but UGTO? nah they have enough problems *giggles*

Email GothThug {C?}
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-29 23:17   
also bob is wrong, i will not request that they disable all defenses so therefore you dont know what im thinkin and should hush up before i make you stick another foot in yer mouth mmhmm!

Email GothThug {C?}
Aiden
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-30 00:18   
You know, enough is enough.... stop being little fecking cry baby children and just play the game or stop playing. Choice is yours....

Personally, I quit playing because I could'nt handle the noobness of the players here in DS these days. Name calling, flaming, personal attacks, lack of respect for veteran players, and so on and so forth. You are all acting like a bunch of children. Everyone acts like they have done nothing wrong when in fact everyone at one point in this game has done something that other players find disgusting. And I am no exception. I'm keeping my true identity sealed because I don't feel like being harassed by quite a few of you for no apparent reason. If you have'nt done anything to piss off another player then pat yourself on the back. But, if you have then shut the hell up and deal with it or stop playing. SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Sincerely,
a pissed off EX - Darkspace player

[ This Message was edited by: Aiden on 2006-06-30 00:21 ]

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-06-30 00:36   
I would have offered some sort of advice to help in a most ambitious quest to gain Fleet Admiral status... but then I really thought about what I could have said... and I just really decided that I couldn't give advice on the matter. I am adviceless.

You know perfectly well how to gain prestige. Why are you making another post topic on the matter? Are you just bored? Do you know not what to do with your spare time? Wish you to engender trivial banter such as what I'm carrying out at this very moment?

Bah. Wasted enough of my life on this.

On an offhand note... $ythe, the first picture you posted is totally awesome. I couldn't help but laugh at that... and watch again and again... I think part of my humour came from the fact that I could have smashed my head against the stage as he did. I'm clumsy and oafish enough to do it.

*shakes his head*

Goto the website of Grimith
Bitopherous
1st Lieutenant

Posted: 2006-06-30 20:14   
Going no where, is locked.

Email Bitopherous
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.017029 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR