No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » i've had it
 Author i've had it
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-25 00:33   
im writing this in a calm manner, im not flamming anyone im not gonna belittle anyone but what happened today was just uncalled for. i was sitting in the lobby minding my own business and then Thugg, wolfhuntress, and anthrax come in and start insulting me.

Fair enough, they call me a faction hopper, a loser, a clan jumper, and what else they said.

but what really upset me was when they started attacking my looks and that just wont fly with me here on darkspace, i can handle it on yahoo and the AOL chatrooms but when its brought here in DS thats where i draw the line on things like looks, weight, and how ugly you are, because quite honestly NO ONE GIVES A DAMN WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ON DARKSPACE sure its nice to have pictures to see what others look like behind the opposite side of the world and talk to them on Teamspeak but when they start personal attacks on you thats just wrong. In my opinion it should stay out of the lobby and in Darkspace in general.

I've Had it! This type of harrassment needs to stop in Darkspace! those are the latest 3 that have harrassed me on my looks alone, IF I WANNA BE INSULTED I'LL GO BACK TO THE YAHOO CHATROOMS AND PUT UP WITH IT THERE BUT I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH IT HERE!

Grow up you sorry excuses for human beings! this is DS not a damn date line! What you all said was uncalled for, not mature, and quite frankly if i said what i really thought in the lobby i'd probably be banned for a week, but thats what you all want AND I WILL NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE! Deal with the fact i jump clans from time to time deal with the fact that i pay to play! Deal with the fact that i can do anything i damn well please here except swear and cheat!

the Line was crossed when you insulted my looks, i dont put up with that crap whatsoever and if it happens again i am reporting you and i hope you guys get banned or worse this is just HORRIBLE!

I come to Darkspace to have fun NOT GET INSULTED! so if you wanna insult me DO IT WHERE I DONT HAVE TO DAMN WELL SEE IT! PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE WRONG! and i do believe it says and i quote PERSONAL ATTACKS OUT OF GAME IN THE LOBBY ARE FORBIDDEN AND ARE FROWNED UPON.

And A MOD FOR CRYING OUTLOUD joined in with them HOW DARE YOU! you should know better!

If this keeps up IM GONE im not saying 1 word if i get insulted like this one more time im not writing a good bye post im just gonna leave and not come back cause thanx to you all, you might just lose another DS player because of personal attacks and insults

-goth

[PS] I DID NOTHING TO PROVOKE THESE ATTACKS I WAS INNOCENT UP UNTIL MASK MUTED ME

[pps]This shouldnt be locked

[ This Message was edited by: Twisted GothThug{C?} on 2006-06-25 10:04 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-25 01:11   
Man, take a break. seriously.

the REASON people get angry with you is because your just so damn annoying.

you claim how great ICC are (yet they fight only with 3-1 odds)
you claim how mirvers are cheap (and yet A: you mirv, and B: without mirvers you would NEVER have gotten anywhere near 20k building)
you are a hypocrite.
you get upset WAY to easily.

Im not trying to flame you, im just pointing out what i think annoys everyone about you.
Man, seriously, take a break from DS. it'll help. take a week, take a month, take the rest of this version off if you need, but seriously, take a break. you'll feel better once you have.

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-25 01:14   
Actualy Rangar, this wasnt even started by Goth.

Email Supertrooper
Page created in 0.012479 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR