No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Sabotage.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Sabotage.
no71171 *CL*[retired]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-22 21:28   
Ugto planets are being sabotaged daily at present. Every day I run into planets that have had their defences turned off, and not just a few of them, day before yesterday, I restarted over 15 planets in just two systems. In all honesty, I have no idea who is doing this, but would love to know, I really don't think that its one of the more well known players. I think that everyone should be more vigilant, and if anyone sees anyone speaking of sabotaging planets in game, then a screenshot should be taken and forwarded to the mods/admins. This must stop. Its not fair for those of us who try to play the game by the rules. And another note on this issue, I was not aware that it was also happening to ICC and KLUTH also....I will be watching UGTO players.

Email no71171 *CL*[retired]
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-22 21:35   
Actually, sometimes, after a battle, I deactivate some of the DEF so the more vital systems of the planet can recover with the workers/power. And sometimes, it just takes too long to recover to full fighting strength, and so I am unable to reactivate them before I have to leave. Population takes a lot of time to grow.

Perhaps this is happening with similar people? Maybe that's why the DEF was off on that planet.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2006-06-22 21:36   
i would agree to the no swich sides for x amout of days but what is to keep someone from creating a clone account so not only they have another @number and name, but they can be the on the other side scrapping and not loosing points. note ds is prolly one of those games that is broke that no one can/cares to fix.

Email TroyMars
Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-22 21:58   
A time frame from were they can scrap sounds nice and no jack not all FS planets was lock only mod and sy planets.

01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-23 04:35   
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 21:58, Bash wrote:
and no jack not all FS planets was lock only mod and sy planets.

You make the no sense.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *SL3* on 2006-06-23 04:36 ]

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-23 07:22   
there was a time when the UGTO were getting sabotaged and the kid was right in front of me so i killed him over and over and over again until he got the message to stop, and me and a few others would lock the planets in every system and then he starts friendly firing me, so, both of us kill him the end

Email GothThug {C?}
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-23 07:56   
I live in the USA and am on Standard Eastern Time. I notice that if planets appear to be tampered with it is inbetween the times I sleep. We have shileds when I go to bed and yet certain things are gone.

Also like to note that the MV is pretty heavy in bombing right now. I know after I hit a planet with nuets I turn a items off to until i get my farms back online. I could see if you had to log or leave system before yoru all done you could forget to turn items back on.

Could be a little bit of both. Up to us to keep an eye on it.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Musiqsoulman
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2006-06-23 08:23   
Simply enough, one should be allowed to enter a faction, but he/she should not be able to switch it if not after 7 days.

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-06-23 09:21   
Quote:

On 2006-06-23 08:23, musiqsoulman *FM* prestige wrote:
Simply enough, one should be allowed to enter a faction, but he/she should not be able to switch it if not after 7 days.

i disagree to this.
i am currently not in a fleet. but i stil love to play darkspace.
lets say today the ICC are gething pounded. than i go help the ICC.
maby two days later the ICC is pounding K'luth than i go K'luth.
same go's when UGTO got trouble.
when nothing is going on i just pick a faction.
it is just that some people (like me) like to play all factions.

however i do agree with you that people who deactivate and scap key planets just to gain prestige of anny other annoying reason should be ... puniched ??
locking planets dousn't seems like a option since if a planet is locked by a admiral but is bombed 12 hours later and the only engies are 2th RA's.
locking a planet permanitly maby one exeption to this that would be the SY in the home system.

Rattle$nAkeGold
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-23 11:59   
I've been locking up my builds for many many months. I know some do not like them locked. O well, I will continue to lock em up. It stops the active ongoing sabotage. Sabotage is a weak move. Grow up sabotagers !

Email Rattle$nAkeGold   Goto the website of Rattle$nAkeGold
Rattle$nAkeGold
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-23 11:59   
I've been locking up my builds for many many months. I know some do not like them locked. O well, I will continue to lock em up. It stops the active ongoing sabotage. Sabotage is a weak move. Grow up sabotagers !

Rattle$nAkeGold
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-23 12:05   
The sabotage will never as long as players can hide behind username changes, multiple accounts, and faction hop hops.

Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2006-06-23 12:32   
Quote:

On 2006-06-23 07:22, Twisted GothThug{C?} wrote:
there was a time when the UGTO were getting sabotaged and the kid was right in front of me so i killed him over and over and over again until he got the message to stop, and me and a few others would lock the planets in every system and then he starts friendly firing me, so, both of us kill him the end

This is exactly the kind of behaviour that isn't acceptable.
Regardless of what you personally think, engaging in such actions is considered illegal and in breach of the RoC.

We have Staff to deal with such issues. The correct, and only thing that you can justifiably do is to get screenshots and report it and log as much information about it as possible.
If we catch ANYONE intentionally FF'ing other players and killing them, no matter what thier reasons may be, the players involved will suffer the full consequences of those actions. we treat any such FF exactly the same as someone going around and randomly killing allies.
The Community is welcome to assist the Staff in dealing with situations and warning players that thier actiosn are wrong, but you are in no way entitled to take justice or punishment into you own hands.

On another note, we also do not alow or condone community members harassing other players for current or previous actions. When the Staff have taken a hand and dealt with a situation, we consider it closed. relentlessly attacking aplayer over something that has already been dealt with is also not acceptable behavuiour, and will also be dealt with as harassment, under the relevant section of the RoC.

Botton line: Report abuse, and let the Staff handle it thereafter.

This thread is now locked.

- Draf.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Drafell on 2006-06-23 12:33 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Drafell on 2006-06-23 12:35 ]

Goto the website of Drafell
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.026101 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR