No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » booya!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author booya!
Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-11 04:14   
ICC just went n pulled a miracle out of a hat

ICC at 11pm, the 10th of June, 2006 - 0 planets
ICC at 5am, the 11th of June, 2006 - 22 planets.

light fighting for an outpost in BD, and then hard, hard fighting for control of CD which we eventually gained, while attacking other systems simultaneously.

awesome job to all the ICC who fought, i think we totalled over 20 people in all which was pretty impressive. most fun ive had in awhile, least sleep ive had in awhile too =P great fighting to everyone involved, and grats to anyone who got promoted on the UGTO side, im pretty sure someone did.

someone go make onea them fancy interstellar news bulletin thingers, im too lazy.

oh yes, and official OFFICIAL statement - we never mirved Sol, stop saying we did, cause we didnt. its pretty obvious that CD got mirved in some spots, so id pipe down if i were you.

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-06-11 05:19   
its pretty obvious Sol got mirved in some spots to, so were even now:)
so everyone stop mirving or even bombing alltogether-_-
combat ftw!

rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-11 08:35   
if everyone stopped bombing, all you buildwhores would have nothing to do =)

btw, nice fighting icc.

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-11 08:40   
Psh. Wasn't a proper fight without 4 battle stations.

Diesalot
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-11 08:54   
Quote:

On 2006-06-11 04:14, Lark of Serenity wrote:
oh yes, and official OFFICIAL statement - we never mirved Sol, stop saying we did, cause we didnt. its pretty obvious that CD got mirved in some spots, so id pipe down if i were you.

Those mirved planets in CD were done by ICC not ugto.. ICC cap planet scrap shield when we cap it then mirv it afterwards..

As for sol it did get glassed by MD's I was there saw the whole thing

EDIT: Also the 22planets u caped back cld have been easily caped back by few of us this morning but we are being nice and letting u keep ur hard earned planets.

[ This Message was edited by: Nim {Trainer} on 2006-06-11 09:04 ]

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-11 09:38   
I hate to ruin your glory but I think ugto were not really fighting back. So they kind of let you take some planets back. And also capping a couple planets is not too hard. But congrats anyways.

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-11 11:59   
apparently tatsumasa hates us, so i think they were fighting relatively hard, 3 BDs is a pretty harsh response.

and apparently u guys recapped CD... gotta love sportsmanship

and Nim... what? yes, were idiots, we bomb our own planets... that might be true right now, since we cant MOD anywhere now can we? dont think any ICC would do that otherwise. as for Sol... im gonna guess u meant BD... and ill just say i have no idea what youre talking about, this must have been a different occasion. we were accused of mirving it the time Raven SW and a few others went in to cap. we didnt, we mirved, and then, once again, some newbies who didnt know any better on UGTO came and tried to recap using mirvs when the planet def was still down because the planets had 0 pop, because thats what a bomber dreadnaught of neutrons does to a planet.

[ This Message was edited by: Lark of Serenity on 2006-06-11 12:06 ]

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-11 12:05   
Quote:

On 2006-06-11 09:38, doda *P1* wrote:
I hate to ruin your glory but I think ugto were not really fighting back. So they kind of let you take some planets back. And also capping a couple planets is not too hard. But congrats anyways.

actully doda they fought us every step of the way for the last 2 days

Email Borgie
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-11 12:26   
well I guess im wrong. But I would think that ugto should have shown good sportsmanship and allow ICC to recap some planets without resistance. But oh well I guess not many people play this way

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-11 12:44   
Exactly Doda, especially considering we did that for UGTO when we decided to take Sol for a night. We never went on a SY capping spree, we never went on a bombing/capping spree through the UGTO systems when no one else was on, and when ugto wanted their home system back they decided to nuke for it & blame it on us.

Another weekend of potential fun wasted.

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Diesalot
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-11 13:04   
Quote:

On 2006-06-11 12:44, Coeus wrote:
Exactly Doda, especially considering we did that for UGTO when we decided to take Sol for a night. We never went on a SY capping spree, we never went on a bombing/capping spree through the UGTO systems when no one else was on, and when ugto wanted their home system back they decided to nuke for it & blame it on us.

Another weekend of potential fun wasted.

We DID NOT cap when no ICC was on.. We played and caped most systems duing the busiest DS times.. Just because YOU went on doesnt mean others wernt.

Players like snoopdog mirved sol constantly while u were in ugto space using ships like MD (YES you CAN nuke planets with MD)

Stop whining all the time and try and get the system back by actualy playing..

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-11 13:55   
/flame this, /flame that, lets kick the dead cow again. congrats to all of you people that have tried so hard to make this the game it is today.

/end sarcasm

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-11 14:23   
but then again it seems to me that ICC took advantage of the situation and nuked UGTO home systems so thats probably why UGTO are not going easy on ICC anymore. So it seems to me that ICC also have to take blame for this. But now this is getting off topic.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-11 15:27   
Yes Lark, Tatsumasa has learned to hate ICC with a passion like me although he takes it a bit to far i mean dang he was guarding the home gate for crying outloud. we achieved our goal of Holding all of ICC space for 36 hours yes i counted 36 hours which was a great waste of time no one came out to fight they were busy in the lobby bitching and moaning and getting drunk. This is by far the most fun i have had tho until you guys decided to pull out the infamous overpowered ICC dictor thanx to order of borgie. and you also accomplished yer goal of making several of us leave when you pulled out the dictor because i learned my lesson never try to take on 3 ships in a battle dread because i woulda died once more but yes thats just me anyways take ICC space back you deserve it -.- hell i've never seen any of you fight that hard to get CD back before...oh wait yes i have...i was on yer side once remember? history is repeating itself without me on ICC hehehehehe oh man

Email GothThug {C?}
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-11 15:30   
Might i add lark that the Kluth are gonna want a piece of you now? yeah just thought you might wanna keep a lookout for the icarus thanks to borgie you guys are now sworn enemies

Email GothThug {C?}
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020237 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR