No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Apology Letter To all That I've Hurt
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author Apology Letter To all That I've Hurt
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-12 02:31   
First of all Crimson, i never gloated about our victory over all ICC Space, in fact i forget who did it but it wasnt me in fact i was barely at the computer talking i was busy with my cat, now i do nuke but i also rebuild i hate it but its a must, now that week you werent here, i had ICC bashin on me in the lobby and in game harrassing me for a tractor kill ya know what i've had it. Accept my apology or dont its up to you but it will eat you from the inside out, Being a Hypcrite is this this is true definition of it

Hypocrite Defintition:1 TO say one thing and do another 2. to Do one thing and then do the opposite

So i tell them do not mirv Nuetron OR if they mirv they should Rebuild however if they cant rebuild they either get chased off or log off or just dont wanna bother building cause honestly it is a waste of time. As for the Insults i threw i apologize i was not myself and the constant greifing that some people threw at me that day set me off. after i wrote that hateful post jack pulled me into another room again and told me to calm down or i might be banned again and so i did calm down. Im being calm writing this post and well coeus said on Teamspeak that he doesnt like fakes or what have you and it got me thinking. so i will TRY my best not to negate what i have said to yall and alot of my fleetmates are working with me tryin to get me to calm down and such.

The bottom line is this i take everyones suggestions/advice to heart i do listen however im a slow learner and it takes me time to adapt to the process of calming down ya know, either way it will take some time to undo my childishness and by sometime i mean atleast a month or 2 and then well we'll see what happens. As i finish this thread i leave you with this

ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY it took several years

Email GothThug {C?}
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-12 02:40   
Quote:

On 2006-06-12 02:31, Twisted GothThug *P3* wrote:
First of all Crimson, i never gloated about our victory over all ICC Space, in fact i forget who did it but it wasnt me in fact i was barely at the computer talking i was busy with my cat, now i do nuke but i also rebuild i hate it but its a must, now that week you werent here, i had ICC bashin on me in the lobby and in game harrassing me for a tractor kill ya know what i've had it. Accept my apology or dont its up to you but it will eat you from the inside out, Being a Hypcrite is this this is true definition of it

Remember your early days as UGTO? Your post about the ICC being whiped out? Figured you'd forget those. I also have logs of you saying you have nuked and did not build them, with you saying four hours before, that nuking and not building is infact, lame. You where bashed by ICC because you basicaly bashed them first.

Quote:

Hypocrite Defintition:1 TO say one thing and do another 2. to Do one thing and then do the opposite

I know the Definition of this, BUT, you seem to have forgoten it multiple times. You've said one thing (nuking is lame, and then doing the exact thing for example.)

Quote:

So i tell them do not mirv Nuetron OR if they mirv they should Rebuild however if they cant rebuild they either get chased off or log off or just dont wanna bother building cause honestly it is a waste of time. As for the Insults i threw i apologize i was not myself and the constant greifing that some people threw at me that day set me off. after i wrote that hateful post jack pulled me into another room again and told me to calm down or i might be banned again and so i did calm down. Im being calm writing this post and well coeus said on Teamspeak that he doesnt like fakes or what have you and it got me thinking. so i will TRY my best not to negate what i have said to yall and alot of my fleetmates are working with me tryin to get me to calm down and such.

You've been 'griefed' and 'harrased' because you started it. Your deal with Marine Walt, that was carried on by BOTH of you, but many of the cases you seem to feel 'griefed' on, are carried on by you. People who you say are griefing you, are not saying anything to you, untill YOU say something to them. You carry on your own problems, and do not know when to stop them.

Quote:

The bottom line is this i take everyones suggestions/advice to heart i do listen however im a slow learner and it takes me time to adapt to the process of calming down ya know, either way it will take some time to undo my childishness and by sometime i mean atleast a month or 2 and then well we'll see what happens. As i finish this thread i leave you with this

It's been a few months since you had said 'sorry' for all you had done. You where fine for a few days, days being the key word, and then you started up your usual deal of Contradicting yourself, becoming a hypocrite, and being an annoying pain.

-Crim

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-12 02:48   
Quote:

On 2006-06-12 02:31, Twisted GothThug *P3* wrote:
First of all Crimson, i never gloated about our victory over all ICC Space, in fact i forget who did it but it wasnt me in fact i was barely at the computer talking i was busy with my cat.

[VCA]Twisted GothThug *P3*: "stay 2K from the home gate bois"

[VCA]Twisted GothThug *P3*: "VCA has declared Martial law on CD-36 and all of ICC space!"

[VCA]Twisted GothThug *P3*: "nope borgie, im sad to say it but the ICC will NEVER get their systems back the ICC have been owned they will stay owned "

Then there is This one. Which looks to be a post gloating over the UGTO beating the K'luth. There is also This one Too..

[ This Message was edited by: Crimson {Fear?} on 2006-06-12 02:50 ]

Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-12 02:51   
never new logs would come in handy

lol that first post were the luth got owned made me luagh my arse off thanks crim

[ This Message was edited by: Borgie The Starship Hunter on 2006-06-12 02:56 ]

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-12 03:03   
-.- i give up okay. this apology still stands, i like you guys i really do .

Email GothThug {C?}
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-12 03:05   
The feeling Isnt Mutual.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-12 03:11   
Since crim missed my radio show last night, I'll post a listos of what I said.

I don't abide BSers. You're a BSer goth, you're full of it and I know it and everyone else knows it, most people will just shrug their shoulders and let you go on but I will not. Sooner you face up to that the sooner we can be done with these rediculous posts.

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-12 10:04   
Okay, I believe his thread has long outlived its usefulness...

Email Bobamelius
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.012834 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR