No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Apology Letter To all That I've Hurt
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Apology Letter To all That I've Hurt
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-06 19:56   
This is an apology Letter to all i have hurt, i've tried to be friends with everyone but competition sux, i wish we could be more tolerant of each other especially those of you who are from germany, and dont understand english that well, Reaper i feel i've hurt you most for not listening to you, and sometimes i dont really do this on purpose, i type first and think later and say to my self damn i shouldnt have said that....when im upset i get angry and do things i dont normally do like Mirv planets and not rebuild them. i dont know how i can prevent this from happening again, and if you say im hypocritical, that means do as i say not as i do, I tell people not to mirv but i mirv myself yes that is hypocritical however i contradict the mirving with building, but thats not the point the point is i am a hypocrite, i am a liar and i am man enough to admit this. come on my parents taught me better than this and i should confess now before its to late (confess to what i dont know yet). For the last 12 months i've been in 3 factions 9 clans, and i finally settled down to the one i wanted Faction wise, i have lost several and dear close DS friends of mine and i'd like them back, please forgive me, and earlier today when reaper took me off his buddys it made me start to cry because he was the first kluth friend i had in DS in KIGR and VIP, and to have that Friendship thrown out the window over something petty like Territory, it makes me think DS has turned into a bunch of petty thugs, who rampage the MV. Or Los Angelos Gangstas fighting over stuff over colors. so i have thought long and hard about this it is just a game i know but when it comes to bounties, Personal Vendettas or what have you it makes the person not feel welcome at all, and i mean this one person airwolf i think, i had no idea why people hated him, and it just struck a nerve when people ganged on him. i felt something in my heart that day when he kept getting Gang Banged in the MV alot from ICC and Kluth alike, and then i just kept thinin of him bragging and i hurt him when i pulled that joke and im sorry , I dont intentionally try to start Flame wars i honestly dont so if this turns into one LOCK IT im trying to prevent a problem before it starts. Sometimes i dont think, and i end up saying something i regret like calling Crimson a faction whore 3 months ago but whatever the point Im trying to make here is this..I am Man enough to stand up for what i believe in weither it be wrong or right, Im willing to admit i make mistakes, Im Willing to admit i have a problem, So dont accuse me of whining, because its not, its a legit complaint.

As Anikan Skywalker once said "sometimes we have to let go of our pride and do the things we must do" So with that said, im gonna try to stop the bickering before it starts, im gonna do my best to NOT start a flame war, im gonna TRY not to do any complaining, I just have 1 wish and thats for all (if yer not in game) to try to get along and not bicker so much, it serves no purpose to the new players that come and see that. I will try to not harrass anyone anymore either so please dont lock this thread if erupts into a flame post just lock it because im tired of it i really am, im almost to the point of pulling the plug on the internet altogether. -.- i just want the fighting to stop in the lobby. in the MV you can fight do what you like bomb i dont give a damn anymore. The line has to end sometime right?

-Goth

Email GothThug {C?}
-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-06 20:23   
so please dont lock this thread if erupts into a flame post just lock it <------that made no sense but stop whining and im sure ull get ur friends back

Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-06 21:33   
I couldn't be bothered to read that humongous mess of a paragraph, but here's some general advice:

This is a game. Play it. Enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. And don't whine when things don't go your way. Again, it's a game.

Email Bobamelius
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-06-06 21:56   
GT...no offense, but you need to space out that paragraph.

Alot. My eyes twisted in a circle when I tried to read it. But I got a general idea, but Ill say this...

You can say your sorry all you want. But until you show it, its all words.

-Ent

no71171 *CL*[retired]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-06 22:04   
In all fairness to Goththug, I believe that he has made an honest try lately, I have tried to help him calm down at times, and he does seem to want to do the right thing. I wish that everyone involved could settle down and not argue so much, as I love this game, and the people who play it. A lot of the time, it seems that I am with a second family in the way that we talk, laugh, and joke together.....Let us all try to forgive those who make us angry, and do what we came here to do, which is to have fun.

Email no71171 *CL*[retired]
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-06 22:40   
i said let this be flameless ent, but yeah you got my general idea, i just dont know why you think im a hypocrite, sure i say one thing and do another but damn doesnt everyone?

Email GothThug {C?}
Zeritu
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-07 02:02   
Gothie Try saying your Sory to Everyone you T's off and saying they did stuff they didn't and then Everyone Mite forgive you but not untill then.

Goto the website of Zeritu
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-07 02:12   
Deja vu?

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-07 16:19   
i havent been doing that lately zeritu

Email GothThug {C?}
Entil-Zha the Starkiller
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2006-06-07 18:39   
Can you say run on sentence? I think I saw 1 period (not including the one at the end of that first uber-paragraph.

Lots of commas though....ah well I do that alot too. Though I dont make em that long.

Sorry I'd say more but lost track of where I was half way through the first part.

[ This Message was edited by: E.A.S. Agamemnon on 2006-06-07 18:41 ]

\"Oh you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it,
and feed the charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.\" - Capt. John Sheridan

Email Entil-Zha the Starkiller
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-07 19:23   
I think what he meant to say was.

Quote:

On 2006-06-06 19:56, Twisted GothThug *P3* wrote:
I'm sorry.

-Goth

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-07 21:41   
Ok guys he is trying to each out and say sorry. Dont be a jerk and kick him when he is down.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-07 22:02   
by the way this is sorta Meant towards Coeus and Crimson but i think my complaining and hypocricy has affected everyone so i am sorry

Email GothThug {C?}
Fluffy Bunny
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-08 01:14   
Sorry for what ? lying and misinformation has always been a valid tactic in war!

FB

Roger Devil
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-09 10:23   
I don't mean this in a bad way at all, Goth, but perhaps you might just want to actually take some time off the game? As everyone else have been saying, this IS just a game. Since you've been so unhappy with things lately, perhaps coming back after a brief respite will really help you appreciate the fun side of the game. It certainly works for me (I sometimes find things a bit monotonous) - I've go off DS for months at a time, but I still come back in the end.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023460 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR