Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Lord of the Warcraft: The Davinci Code - A Trilogy of One by J.K Rowing
 Author Lord of the Warcraft: The Davinci Code - A Trilogy of One by J.K Rowing
rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-06 06:01   
Copying one person is called plagiarism...
Copying many people is called research.

Lord of the Warfcraft: The Davinci Code - A Trilogy of One by J.K Rowing

He gripped the ledge tightly. He was being chased by a psychotic orc and his sidekick squirrel. His name was Nathan Hunter, and his Mission:Possible

As he pulled himself up onto the ledge, he caught sight of a ring, one ring that could possibly pwn all other rings. He looked behind him at the orc and his nutty squirrel. They were closing in. Fast. He began climbing up again, past the wring, onto the next ledge. And the one above that.

He continued climbing for hours, the base of the cliff hidden below the clouds, the top hidden above, out of sight. But the orc and his sidekick squirrel always stayed close behind.

As he climbed up onto another ledge, he saw an orange eyeball lying in the dit. "Excuse me, but have you seen my ring? I lost it you see."
"Yes, Mr Eyeball," replied Nathan Hunter, "it is down below"

He continued to climb upwards. On the ledge directly above, he found a red stone, and for a second philosophised over what the stone might be, before heading up again. On the next kedge, he found a book detailing Jesus after his crucifixion, and how he married Mary Magdalene and started a family, a family whose descendants still live today.

"Hmm, i better make sure no harm comes to this document. I think i'll pull out my trusty Basilisk tooth and protect it." Nathan pulled out the tooth, abd after fumbling with it, accidently dropped it on the book. "oh dangit, i've accidently stabbed the book with the tooth, and all this black ink seems to be pouring out. Oh well, i best be moving on."

As he continued to climb upwards, he came across the entrance to a cave. He entered the cave catiously, and all of a sudden the light was cut off behind me. As he turned around, he saw a large boulder rolling towards him! He ran as fast as he could, and came upon several steps, which led to a room littered with spider webs. Still trying to outrun the boulder behind him, he leapt up the stairs and tripped. Moments later, a large blade sliced through the air where he was.

Continuing on, still trying to outrun the boulder, he came across the deep gorge. Taking a leap of faith, he leapt across the gorge, trying to reach the other side. He landed on an invisible walkway in the middle of the gorge, and continued on towards the room on the other side. He was amazed as he saw what was in the room. Hundreds upon hundreds of gold and silver cups with jewels and gems covering them littered the room. Hearing a noise from behind him, he turned to see the orc and his sidekick squirrel crossing the bridge. He threw one of the jewelled cups at them, but it was too heavy and didnt make the distance. He glanced around the room, and saw a wooden cup, which looked light. Grabbing it, he threw it at his pursuers. But as he lifted it off the table it was on, the button it was sitting on came up, and a hidden door opened.

He entered through the door, and climbed up the ladder within. He continued climbing for some time, and finally reached the top. As he reached the top, he realised he was in fact on top of the mountain. He sat down in relief.

Hearing the sound of a squirrel, he turned to see the orc and his sidekick squirrel approaching. They leapt at him, intent on killing him. He closed his eyes, waiting for the end, when all of a sudden, he heard a great roar, and a goldem lion leapt at them and ate them.

"Howdy Mate", roared the majestic lion, "welcome to my home, Mount Aslan the Awesome. The door you're looking for is over there." and with that, Nathan Hunter entered the door and came out of a closet. With a sigh of gladness, he murmured, "home."

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-06 06:04   
This is a story i did for a writing comp.
was looking through a yearbook looking at YR 12 quotes, and i came across a good one:

copying from one person is called plagiarism,
copying from many is called research.

and so i was inspired to write a story based on stolen ideas =)

Good point Smartin

References

The Davinci Code
Lord of the Rings
Mission Impossible
Warcraft
Harry Potter
Indiana Jones
Chronicles of Narnia

=)

[ This Message was edited by: rangar on 2006-06-06 16:55 ]

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-06 07:15   
This belongs in fan fiction

Email GothThug {C?}
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-06 07:36   
Ah, yes but copying a lot of people and showing no references is also plagiarism.

[ This Message was edited by: Smartin on 2006-06-06 07:37 ]

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-06 13:19   
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 07:15, Devilish GothThug *P3* wrote:

Actually, it belongs right where it is, Mr. ModThug.

Email Bobamelius
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-06 13:25   
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 13:19, Bobamelius wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 07:15, Devilish GothThug *P3* wrote:

Actually, it belongs right where it is, Mr. ModThug.

I see what you did thar!

I see's it I does!

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-06 18:19   
Wierd dude...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Page created in 0.017080 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR