No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Planetary Siege Missiles a now Exploits
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Planetary Siege Missiles a now Exploits
ForMichael

Posted: 2006-06-01 21:20   
Still got the cry babies here. Some things never change.

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-01 21:26   
Want to know how that tactic works?

ICC missle dread fires one wave of PSM's at a planet, waits for a few seconds, sends in a wave of ITs. Its travel faster than PSMs, and the defense hits them, leaving the PSMs free to hit it. They are NOT an exploit, and has been a valid tactic for a long time.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-01 21:33   
care to explain why I didnt see any IT missiles?! I told you there were TWO count them TWO! missiles, both PSMs! NO IT MISSILES!!!!!!! STOP trying to add things to the situation to make it work in your head! there were NO OTHER MISSILES! THERE WAS NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I SAID THERE WAS! geez people. i am hearing everything from invisible ECM ships to bombers, and IT missiles. TRUST me, none of these things were there! OKay?

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-01 21:51   
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 21:33, Kanman *FM* wrote:
care to explain why I didnt see any IT missiles?! I told you there were TWO count them TWO! missiles, both PSMs! NO IT MISSILES!!!!!!! STOP trying to add things to the situation to make it work in your head! there were NO OTHER MISSILES! THERE WAS NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I SAID THERE WAS! geez people. i am hearing everything from invisible ECM ships to bombers, and IT missiles. TRUST me, none of these things were there! OKay?

First, Lay off the caps. It makes you look like you have the IQ of goth and Airwolf. Second, ever heard of lag? I've been killed by two planets that didnt shoot a single thing out, my my armor,shields,and hull all dropped. Get over it.

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 22:04   
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 19:08, Airwolf^LS wrote:
there was a ECM boat i had dragonterro and co there all packing out ECM, we also had 2 MD's firing IT missiles and siegemissiles so really u cant count that if the UGTO doesnt fire because its having a busy time with other missiles. It is NOT an exploit

See what he says now there was someone and you just didn't see them thats why PSM does get shot down when pd are on i've seen them and tested it my self.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 23:12   
Did anyone rea what he wrote?

Two Missles witch he manually targeteed and shot his lasers at and still nothing. Kanman isn't some new player not knowing whats going on. Maybe this is something we need to look into a little bit more instead of just telling him how he is wrong.

All I am saying if he says he could see the missles and shoot at them and they didn't explode we need to look into, thats all.

-Smartin-

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 23:38   
from what i seen psms do get shot down by ugto pd, maybe kan you were lagging and didn't see the it missles. but you can easy track were the psms come from and find the shooter very easly by

first see which direction the missles come from then jumped back 500 gus at a time zoomed in on the nav menu, second you will see more trails of missles, untill you find the ecm rings of the bomber dred, which would be about 3200 from the planet since thats the max range of it missles on missle dread

TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2006-06-01 23:42   
yea I’m with Smartain on this one you all are acting like Kan has been playing for about a week or two but in fact since 8-26-2005. which was just about a month and a half after me, so lets give him some creditability... please...

Email TroyMars
DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-02 00:31   
hmmm, if I could I would like to give airwolf the silver pcm bomber badge
Seems to be nice teamwork as usual, keep it up ICC

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-06-02 00:56   
Crimson, your saying he should lay down the caps, but perhaps you should go READ what he says.
Also my personal question, Kanman, did you check if the defense bases were active? that might be the problem:P

TroyMars
Chief Marshal
T-Roy! and Friends

Posted: 2006-06-02 01:10   
yep six that would do it since the planets could have been neutered ...

Email TroyMars
Zeritu
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-02 03:18   
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 19:08, Airwolf^LS wrote:
there was a ECM boat i had dragonterro and co there all packing out ECM, we also had 2 MD's firing IT missiles and siegemissiles so really u cant count that if the UGTO doesnt fire because its having a busy time with other missiles. It is NOT an exploit

Not on UGTO side there wasn't

Goto the website of Zeritu
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2006-06-02 06:46   
I wouls like to suggest the following...

1. this in NOT a flame thread, a bug report even unlikely is a serious matter so those that flamed shut up and go post in the soapbox.

2. like said before we need pictures to verify, now as you said this happens to all/most UGTO planets i assume this is repeatable.
get an ICC willing to help and PSM the planets while a ugot has the layout of the planet in screen shot and the PSM approach on screenshot.

right now its a flame war of yes it true and no its not true, not saying your lying heck bugs can pop up anytime however pictures say more than a 1000 words.

P.S
im seriously thinking about requesting a forum count reset for anymore flamers that post in a bug report, its a serious matter and if you cant add reply's that help resolve the issue like i said the soap box is the 3rd door on the left.

- Axi

[ This Message was edited by: Axianda on 2006-06-02 07:10 ]

- Axi

Dragonterro
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-02 08:49   
there whos a big ICC fleet what Cluster it whos ? as airwolf said there whos 4-5 ships on a cluster

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-02 09:16   
Thanks for Backing me Smartin, but Just one little thing there. THe ones I targetted manually DID explode. I am just furious that I had to target them myself when I know that my ship and the planets could see them too. THey should have been doing the targeting and firing, not me.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020604 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR