No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Planetary Siege Missiles a now Exploits
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Planetary Siege Missiles a now Exploits
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-06-02 09:36   
crimson uknow what stfu all ucan do is greif me, when ur no better urself.
Hey kanman sory if i made u out astho u knew nothing last reply i was just ment to say that there were ECM ships there and hthere waas alot. me myself firing psms from my cruiser timing them just after snoops AR missile (AR anti radar) maybe thats why aswell u never saw any missiles? i dont know there are lots of possibilitys.... what can we do kanman?

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-02 10:59   
no problom airwolf. And, even if there were missiles that i couldnt detect, i still would have seen their trails. Im not really looking for compensation so much as an explanation as to why the defs werent responding. It seems no one has one, so we will chalk it up to Server Lag, and let it go..... until it happens again.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-06-02 11:22   
Annnd we still see no pix?

If it can be repeatedly done without any explanation and proven so then it can be addressed.

But if all your going to do is tell us and not really show us what you mean then well, you cant expect anyone to believe it really is bug, and could possibly be any other multitude of things.

In my opinon, it could either be a massive bout of lag, or elsewise, planetary defence is offline, and I would also like to to remind everyone that sometimes the actual sig of an object determines whether or not the planetary defences can see it or not, so just because you see it doesnt mean the planet does.

-Ent

And stop flaming. Nubbins.

Maskerade
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-02 11:52   
One would have to concede the fact that for pictures to be taken, one would have to be able to consistently replicate the event.

The fact that he hasn't posted pictures does not mean that it didn't happen, nor would I recommend posting if/how to replicate such a event in the forums.

Special K
1st Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2006-06-02 12:10   
1st off, i've cn that happen once or twice...and you cannot tell me that 3 sensor bases on each of 4 planet cluster will not be able to override a ecm boat over 2k gu away.......so don't even bother with that... all defence was active(aboot 6-8 Def base lll's) as well as 1-2 fighter base lll's. so an enme ship woulda been detected one way or another.(This is on the ICC side ftw.

And as a side note...it would be kinda hard to get a screenie because each situation is different, and when one has to manually target PCM's...and not 1-2, i mean 3-5 with only 2 cl's, one doesn't thunk at the time to screenie it. So lay off the flames and lets's c if we can solve this little bug, shall we?
An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

Email Special K
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-02 16:36   
Next time fraps it

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-02 17:01   
Axi already suggested this. maybe my repeating it would help

LET'S RECREATE THE EVENT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Try it in newbie server. make your own server and try it. that way we can test it on equal ground and such, see what might have caused it. I would be more then happy to assist in any way I can (witness, server itself, firing PD, etc).

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-06-02 19:14   
Quote:

On 2006-06-02 11:22, Enterprise wrote:
I would also like to to remind everyone that sometimes the actual sig of an object determines whether or not the planetary defences can see it or not, so just because you see it doesnt mean the planet does.

-Ent

And stop flaming. Nubbins.

You're wrong actually. If the sig of an object is negative, nothing can see it, not planets, not you, not I. The only object that can be seen with negative signature, is a dreadnaught.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-06-02 23:35   
*shrug* Whatever. I've seen sometimes I've been able to see a target but others have not, so it might just be a bug for me, or not being able to target missiles but planetary defences able to shoot them down. Doesnt matter, replicate the event to see if it is actually a bug.

-Ent

$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-03 02:20   
personally, i think kanman was just lagged, and showed that his PD was on in reality it wasnt and thats why his PD did fire, as for the planet not firing no clue m8, ive have seen many of my PSMs get plucked from the sky moments b4 impact and they are UGTO def, *shrug* id be willing to help test with my gang, i agree this should be researched.. SJ

Rhiawhyn Zerinth
Fleet Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2006-06-03 09:07   
ok im not going to read thru all of this i know were this is going. a friend gave me his A account sence he was running out of sub i used a MD and loaded it ith PSM i shot a wave of PSMS and the planet killed them i shot tons of Its to cover the psms and they do so PSMs arent an exploit he might have coverd the PSMs with its or fighters, thus making it seem like your pd wont kill them. so this is just like mirving if you lost one planet from it you say its an explot and you try to get it banned.

im not going to reply to flames or other comments i just had to say this

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.018672 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR