No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » why i've been upset the last 3 weeks
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author why i've been upset the last 3 weeks
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 01:15   
I've been in tears most of the day watching helplessly as alot of our planets turn blue, because of the recent Treachery from Airwolf and a bunch of Former UGTO i have decided to unsubscribe until things calm down but i doubt they will. The Reason i have unsubscribed is this....usually when a faction starts winning i jump to that side and help out but not this time this time is different. The Reason its different is this...The ICC are Rude and Obnoxious, The kluth are sneaky, mean and Vindictive, The UGTO however are kind, courteous, Friendly and they treat me like a friend or a brother not a piece of trash to be thrown out to the street just watch him run in terror as a dread or a scout chases him down into a dictor field and be blown to bits. I am not whinning i am explaining why i have unsubscribed, lock this thread but i am gonna make my feelings and points known i dont think this is wrong i dont think this is illegal to explain why the way i feel. this is a community and we should talk our feelings out not keep them bottled up inside. For months i have been persistent on a system and insistent we keep it...why? because i hate bombing and recapping. Why you may ask? because of the resource shortages throughout the quadrant.

I ask this ICC...Please let us Retake Alpha too R33....and start harrassing the kluth..no better yet dont do that instead how bout you stop playing and let us Recap and rebuild. Let us Recouperate from our losses instead of kicking us while we're down thats not an honorable thing to do is kick us while we're down

its dishonorable and i am sick of honorless ICC. I know you'll disagree with me thats fine but keep this in mind...i will not Resub until an agreement is made i will be making a room tomorrow around say oh 5 pm CST and we can discuss terms or whatever but this really needs to stop

Im sick of the indescriminate bombing, im sick of Faction Hopping Mirv whores, im sick of the Greifing, im sick of the unfair advantages and i hope one day you'll see the error of your says. thats all im saying for right now have a good june 1st!

Email GothThug {C?}
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-06-01 01:25   
ICC have been hitting the K'luth afaik. Also, you could be helping your faction by getting in the MV and doing stuff. So what if you are getting trounced atm, it's because people sit in the lobby and complain. If you want to retake your stuff, get your butt in the MV and make an effort. Sitting in the lobby on strike does nothing to help your faction, if anything, it lowers their moral...

rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-01 01:45   
oh dear, things are getting tough! i better unsubscribe!

Goth, go do stuff. your lobbycamping and expect things to change?

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 01:45   
first of all, d00d those are some seriously creepy gnomes d- -b secondly, goth, just deal with it man, its just a game, and if ur too busy whinning and complaining errrm... sorry "expressing ur feelings" u should be in the MV and ensuring ur races survival and not "expressing ur feelings" here in posts. dont complain about being mirved and bombed and wiped and trounced, by the icc, cus the ugto relentlessly did that to the luth, and the luth have been fighting on both sides. start playing more or join up with a fleet that has 24hrs coverage by having players in almost every time zone.
just a few tips to make the game more playable. also "expressing ur feelings" in such public manner makes ur request more like a target then a guideline, and it draws attention to inflicting more damage. keep ur head down, and be covert not so much with the blingy blingy omgzwtfpwnz0rz!!1one. again enjoy the game it may be broken but its what we got

SJ
d- -b

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-06-01 02:01   
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 01:15, Twisted GothThug {C?} wrote:
I've been in tears most of the day watching helplessly as alot of our planets turn blue, because of the recent Treachery from Airwolf and a bunch of Former UGTO i have decided to unsubscribe until things calm down but i doubt they will. The Reason i have unsubscribed is this....usually when a faction starts winning i jump to that side and help out but not this time this time is different. The Reason its different is this...The ICC are Rude and Obnoxious, The kluth are sneaky, mean and Vindictive, The UGTO however are kind, courteous, Friendly and they treat me like a friend or a brother not a piece of trash to be thrown out to the street just watch him run in terror as a dread or a scout chases him down into a dictor field and be blown to bits.

You care to much about this game, and maybe you should take a good break to stop that. Also,Unsubscribing isnt going to help your faction, infact, it will hurt it. The ICC rude and Obnoxious? Hahah. UGTO Kind and Friendly? HAHHAH.

Quote:

I ask this ICC...Please let us Retake Alpha too R33....and start harrassing the kluth..no better yet dont do that instead how bout you stop playing and let us Recap and rebuild. Let us Recouperate from our losses instead of kicking us while we're down thats not an honorable thing to do is kick us while we're down

Just because you are getting beaten doesnt mean we'll let up. Keeping on a hurt faction is a very old tactic, UGTO have Done it, K'luth have done it, and ICC have done it, and will CONTINUE to do it.

Quote:
its dishonorable and i am sick of honorless ICC. I know you'll disagree with me thats fine but keep this in mind...i will not Resub until an agreement is made i will be making a room tomorrow around say oh 5 pm CST and we can discuss terms or whatever but this really needs to stop

It is not dishonorable to continously beat a faction that had dominated for a long time. In your own words goth, "Payback is a witch."

Quote:

Im sick of the indescriminate bombing, im sick of Faction Hopping Mirv whores, im sick of the Greifing, im sick of the unfair advantages and i hope one day you'll see the error of your says. thats all im saying for right now have a good june 1st!

First off, ICC are not bombing randomly, or for pres. We are doing it to keep the UGTO at bay. The UGTO are a threat to us, and we are keeping that threat down. Second, UGTO and K'luth also have plenty of the Faction Hopping Mirv Whores you talk about. Other than that, thanks for sharing your thoughts, albeit they are not always right.

-Crim

[/quote]

$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 02:26   
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 02:01, Crimson {Fear?} wrote:
Quote:

I've been in tears most of the day watching helplessly as alot of our planets turn blue, because of the recent Treachery from Airwolf and a bunch of Former UGTO i have decided to unsubscribe until things calm down but i doubt they will. The Reason i have unsubscribed is this....usually when a faction starts winning i jump to that side and help out but not this time this time is different. The Reason its different is this...The ICC are Rude and Obnoxious, The kluth are sneaky, mean and Vindictive, The UGTO however are kind, courteous, Friendly and they treat me like a friend or a brother not a piece of trash to be thrown out to the street just watch him run in terror as a dread or a scout chases him down into a dictor field and be blown to bits.

You care to much about this game, and maybe you should take a good break to stop that. Also,Unsubscribing isnt going to help your faction, infact, it will hurt it. The ICC rude and Obnoxious? Hahah. UGTO Kind and Friendly? HAHHAH.

Quote:

Just because you are getting beaten doesnt mean we'll let up. Keeping on a hurt faction is a very old tactic, UGTO have Done it, K'luth have done it, and ICC have done it, and will CONTINUE to do it.

Quote:

It is not dishonorable to continously beat a faction that had dominated for a long time. In your own words goth, "Payback is a witch."

Quote:

First off, ICC are not bombing randomly, or for pres. We are doing it to keep the UGTO at bay. The UGTO are a threat to us, and we are keeping that threat down. Second, UGTO and K'luth also have plenty of the Faction Hopping Mirv Whores you talk about. Other than that, thanks for sharing your thoughts, albeit they are not always right.

-Crim

[/quote]

YAH! WHAT HE SAID!!!1one and stay away from teh church collection plate *shakes fist*

Zeritu
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-06-01 03:01   
Goth you are the One that Started all of this by Demanding R33 Stay UGTO and I told you for doing that ICC will take Command of the MV witch we are doing all thanks to you Goth so Deal with it.

Goto the website of Zeritu
DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 04:51   
Quote:

This sounds like a joke to me, please use [irony] and [/irony] next time

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 05:14   
Why are we even paying attention to posts like this?....

rangar
Cadet

Posted: 2006-06-01 05:45   
if i remember correctly, about a month ago UGTO had the upper hand and were pwning everyone. i dont seem to remember you complaining about "kicking them while they're down" while you were on the winning side goth.

oh and goth, resource shortage? so what! go build some mines if that'll make you feel better.

Goth, Your my oneway ticket to GA

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-06-01 07:21   
lol this is a bunch of bull. i wasnt treachery, yes i used to be UGTO and i enjoyed it greatly there we worked as a real team, but we worked too well together... it was getting boring thats why i became ICC not to be a traitor goth. i enjoy ICC just as much altho its a bit different i have crim and coeus shouting noob at me 24/7 and greifing me when infact they r pretty #%!&$~%? at DS themselfs i dont pay attention. and me kris dragonterro and snoopdog pwn in a team and thats what i like. IF UGTO started loosing their numbers i wld go back.. but ive seen many a time UGTO still outnumber us. besides if somehow cobra beats me in his duel this sat i become UGTO, if not he goes ICC.. wish me luck

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 07:27   
Lets see UGTO mirved all of kluth space everyday for about 1 1/2 month so i say you got about 2 weeks ™ left, and there right ICC didn't care about Kluth when you were destroying us infact I am prety sure you brought dictors just to make sure when you foun one you killed it.

Its just a game and this is just part of the games cricle like it is said in every other thread that began like this. In a month or so Kluth will own again then UGTO again. Just take a deep breath relax and remember you playing to have fun. Stuff like this just shows weakness and paints a big target on your back.

P.S. If you can't hold sol, stay out of kluth territory. <---Never seems to get through to them.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2006-06-01 07:47   
now if everyone, EVERYONE would pay attention to that very last sentence smartin said, this game would be a hell of a lot better-_-

[ This Message was edited by: Sixkiller [CEC] on 2006-06-01 07:59 ]

Dragonterro
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-06-01 08:01   
i wonna cry to

so i reading this *G*
but its only a game
dont take it to hard

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-06-01 08:52   
i totally agree with smartin, i never knew he was capable of such intelligence j/k luff ya mate

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.038811 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR