No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Answering Machine at a Mental Health Hospital:
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Answering Machine at a Mental Health Hospital:
Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-03-03 23:39   
Quote:

On 2006-03-03 21:20, Troy Mars *S1* wrote:
Funny stuff Melly Moo. But honestly whether some one makes fun of me(dont have any mental or physical problems, wait i am crazy.... for Melly) or makes fun of a rock rest asured that more than likely i would laugh at it as we all know life is too short to go arould angry. If you didn't think it was funny find something 10 times more funny.

That should of been my post darn you

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-03-04 00:10   
zomg ppl.... if a crazy person on the street is wearing a turban that resembles a bomb does that mean the entire planet has gone insane? will it blow up and destroy political correctness forever? we can only hope...

and by the way, howzabout asking someone with a personality disorder to comment and see if they're offended? you never know, they might laugh. and then wouldn't this thread just look REALLY STUPID?

lighten up and grow some thick skin... damn all you "i'm just so sensitive i can't deal with life" people..

lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2006-03-04 02:53   
Quote:

On 2006-03-03 21:07, Demorian wrote:

How would you feel, Melly? And more importantly, what is it you wish us to do? Forbid "rape" as an offensive topic and then allow you to commit the same kind of humorously-intended mockery that, if it had been rape, you'd have been so "seriously offended" by?

-Dem

Nothing to add, this resumes my point.

Lightning

[ DARKSPACE STAFF ] Website & News Editor / DarkSpace.net [ FRANÇAIS ]

Email lightning[Voyager][ A ]   Goto the website of lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-03-04 03:24   
i don't why that is even funny?

but i did luagh at bito's sig

Email Borgie
Drow
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-04 04:27   
Hmm.. If you want to save the rain forest, you had better use ONLY recycled paper, or you are part of the problem.

If you are out to save the planet, is your car made of recycled metals and battery operated?

It''s one of those things.

I'm not sure if I have ever heard a joke that did not make fun of some aspect of life. Be it a person, animal, or other things. If we are taking this 'literaly' as abusive and agenst the ROC, then it must be forbidden to make ANY joke publicly. Not limited to ANY rude, degrading, or otherwise speach. This then MUST include any refrence to religion. "Hell" may NOT be said openly as it refrences to there being a Heaven, and as such a God.

I think that will remove about 99% of all the emotes since blowing someones arm off is offensive. Farting is rude, thus must be removed.

I think only Feral will even suffer, as huging a person can be a violation of personal space and taken offense to.

Yes, voice your opionion that you do not apreciate something. Request it to be edited/removed. No argument, some things are better done in private.

Oh, and perhaps is would be beter not to belitile the MOD's by telling them 'they should know better'. That is simular to degrading them which is agenst the ROC. Perhaps asking them to corect a problem would work better as it is not belitiling them. (This is constructive criticism, not belitiling, as it offers sugestions to do something in a more apropriate way).

Oh, and the username 'Divine~Wind-... must be changed as 'Divine' is in refrence to religion which is agenst the ROC, as with many other names. (Sorry Divine, I just happen to see the name, I do not oppose it)

Perhaps we can see where this is going? I do hope I NEVER see anyone that says 'the jokes here are forbidden', to make a joke in public. That I believe is a hypocrit.

Unless you have a joke that dose not make fun of anything in any way?

DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-03-04 06:57   
Quote:

On 2006-03-04 00:10, Rae wrote:
zomg ppl.... if a crazy person on the street is wearing a turban that resembles a bomb does that mean the entire planet has gone insane? will it blow up and destroy political correctness forever? we can only hope...
and by the way, howzabout asking someone with a personality disorder to comment and see if they're offended? you never know, they might laugh. and then wouldn't this thread just look REALLY STUPID?
lighten up and grow some thick skin... damn all you "i'm just so sensitive i can't deal with life" people..

Actually in my eyes this discussion only began because the person who first complained about offensive chose of words posted something similiar
Dont complain about Downey, he just pointed out the obvious
Anyway, I got to agree with Rae, if everyone would complain about things like that, humor would be banned in no time

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.008869 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR