Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Appreciation: Jack, Drafell and the others...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Appreciation: Jack, Drafell and the others...
Quietly confident
Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-20 16:23   
NOw im sure many of you have heard about there work for DS and how much they help this comunity. and us.

Jack is online now saying that he is leaving.

I am creating this thread so any one who wants to show there apprecitation and thanks for these guys can do so.

If you want to flame and post negitive comments don't bother.

This is here to show the amazing few that really do amazing stuff for this commitny that we care even if we havn't shaown it, will will show it now and that we do care.

Sighned, marked and Stamped.

~SC~

p.s. ignore the spelling mistakes =P

Commander of the Heavy supply Ship Laden

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2006-02-20 17:22   
Agreed!!

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-20 17:31   
Thank You. I apperciate what you guys do.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
James Bum007
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-02-20 18:37   
All I have to say is that Jack is not going anywhere, that much I know, he cant function without DS in his life

Carry on.

"Nough Said"

Email James Bum007
.MeLLyMoo.
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-20 19:00   
♥ ♥ ♥

Much appreciated, Guys!

Thanks again Jack for the explanations and tips over the phone! <3

Damn hearts won't work... wth

[ This Message was edited by: F4741 .MeLLyMoo. on 2006-02-20 19:21 ]

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-02-20 19:23   
This is like a weekly event with spanky... rofl

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Paranius Starsplitter
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-20 19:49   
i am very sorry, drafell is telling me theres more to it, but i know at least a huge chunk of him leaving is that we have been flaming eachother.

now i have been trying to improve upon the game in my latest proposal and i dont think itl hurt anyone but jack does and it is VERY noble and people might not think so but if you think more logically you will find that he is being VERY mature, going as far as trying to quit to make a stand against my proposal because he thinks it may jeopardize Faustus' life, that donating will be so risky.

i disagree, but i hold honor for my adversaries and i will say that i hold a GREAT deal of respect for BackSlash Jack because he is a man of principles and he is doing what he thinks is right, even if a bit extreme. infact so extreme, i would be too cowardly to do such a thing.

even when he was flaming me and i decided to quit (but thankfully talked out of it) trying to make my proposal work, i didnt go so far as to quit over it. that takes alot of courage because DS is a great game and BackSlash Jack so far has probably a heck of a lot more than i have so far and it makes me feel terrible that i had anything to do with him leaving because he is a key part of the DarkSpace group.

i will still say that i believe i am right and a donation system would help, i wont back down from that enless faustus outright refuses that under no circumstance, but i will also say that i am VERY deeply and humbly SORRY to have had anything to do with BackSlash Jack quitting and i am serious and if anybody has contact with him please tell him that i am very sorry, i am only trying to improve on a good game but so far all i've accomplished is i've lost a great player. havn't known you much myself but i hear good things about you BackSlash Jack

again very sorry and i wish to retract any flaming i participated in

Paranius Starsplitter,
2nd Rear Admiral, ICC

Goto the website of Paranius Starsplitter
Paranius Starsplitter
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-20 19:50   
ok that post was too long. basically short what i mean is i have an impression of backslash jack that he can back up what he sais and i did not want him to prove it and i am sorry.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-02-20 19:55   
Quote:

On 2006-02-20 19:49, Paranius Starsplitter wrote:
i am very sorry, drafell is telling me theres more to it, but i know at least a huge chunk of him leaving is that we have been flaming eachother.

no

Quote:

now i have been trying to improve upon the game in my latest proposal and i dont think itl hurt anyone but jack does and it is VERY noble and people might not think so but if you think more logically you will find that he is being VERY mature, going as far as trying to quit to make a stand against my proposal because he thinks it may jeopardize Faustus' life, that donating will be so risky.

no

Quote:

even when he was flaming me and i decided to quit (but thankfully talked out of it) trying to make my proposal work, i didnt go so far as to quit over it. that takes alot of courage because DS is a great game and BackSlash Jack so far has probably a heck of a lot more than i have so far and it makes me feel terrible that i had anything to do with him leaving because he is a key part of the DarkSpace group.

I didn't flame you, and I'm not quiting over something so silly.

Quote:

i will still say that i believe i am right and a donation system would help, i wont back down from that enless faustus outright refuses that under no circumstance, but i will also say that i am VERY deeply and humbly SORRY to have had anything to do with BackSlash Jack quitting and i am serious and if anybody has contact with him please tell him that i am very sorry, i am only trying to improve on a good game but so far all i've accomplished is i've lost a great player. havn't known you much myself but i hear good things about you BackSlash Jack

again very sorry and i wish to retract any flaming i participated in

Paranius Starsplitter,
2nd Rear Admiral, ICC

I don't get where any flaming occured. You didn't insult me, I didn't insult you, so where's this 'flaming' coming from? I'm also not quiting over such a silly thing. I stated that what Darkspace needed was more time spent on it, and donations would probably not change that, but some of you in the lobby failed to actaully read what what I was saying. At the end of it, a thought popped into my head, and the reply wasn't good.

Paranius Starsplitter
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-20 20:04   
money=time. sorry i do stocks for a living so get locked into that and i dont think like other....normal people...normally do....

sorry i dont understand why your quitting exactly than but if i had anything to do with it i still apologise because i hate to be on anybody bad side.

infact im just happy enuf to play a great game like DS (tho i want to make it better ofcourse), and i hate to get caught up in silly arguments and at such coincidental timing i cant help but feel responsible to some degree

anyway i am sorry because of the arguments. im not exactly sure what constitutes flaming, i thought when everybody was saying stop flaming eachother that we were quite into an inferno of flaming but perhaps i was wrong.

anyways, good to see your not 100 percent quit. not yet anyway.and i meant all that touchy feely stuff and i really dont like to be on anybodys bad side (yes even on the internet where you cant touch me). big waste of time, that arguing

para

Paranius Starsplitter
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-20 20:09   
ok i just realised before you comment there is something about me where i dont actually take everything word for word all the time and i act a lot on whats implied and whatnot so i probaby misunderstood a lot that way. not being sarcastic, infact i dont even remember names very well in real life.........when i was a kid i actually forgot how to spell my middle name once. i was like 17 too LOL was it two Ls or one? i never use that word.................

Paranius Starsplitter
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-20 20:10   
i mean, two e's or one...sorry, not l's...hah look im doing it again

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-02-20 20:28   
Para..hush...just hush.

And Jack, I appreciate the prestige you gave me whenever I shot you.

-Ent

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-02-20 20:59   
Jack, Draf, I <3 you both of you, thx for what you have done =) .P.S. I still pwn j00

Jaydawg
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-20 22:52   
Your My hero drafell...jack

[ This Message was edited by: Jaydawg13 {meow} on 2006-02-20 22:52 ]

Email Jaydawg   Goto the website of Jaydawg
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025262 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR