Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » lmao
 Author lmao
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2006-02-14 05:38   
the Danish vs 1.5 billion musslims conflict made me stumple over this site

Lmao

it had this nice one on the resently vp "hunting is fun" thing

The Top Ten Things Dick Cheney Said After the Shooting

10. Are you SURE it’s not lawyer season?

9. Ha – that’ll teach you to stop chasing my ambulance.

8. I nicked him. Do I still get a prize?

7. Okay, guys. Hold him down and check him for WMDs.

6. Walk it off, you wimp.

5. One more try – this time I’ll give you a head start.

4. Didn’t you to say you wanted to be an embedded lawyer?

3. It’s an emergency! We better call FEMA.

2. Sure I missed him. But look at my shot grouping.

And the number one thing Dick Cheney said when he accidentally shot somebody while hunting…

1. Hey, if he dies – do I get to become president?

more fun ahead dont stop now

THOSE MUHAMMAD CARTOONS!

note its not the MUHAMMAD CARTOONS! but the editorial CARTOONS about the MUHAMMAD CARTOONS! from around the world.....

fyi some editors have been relived of duty just for puplishing the cartoons about the cartoons

just one more proff that the world is going bongers....

more on that subject:

some very brave guys with a death whish desided to stand up for denmark

The BAF is made up of a journalist and writer of journalistic cartoons (Arthur Wneir i.e ALERIC BREI-LEFEBVRE), and a journalist and writer of comics who is... Danish American (Erik Svane).

im aplaudimg

BAF

Brigade de l'Argent des Fran�ais: La BAF crash la manif des Islamistes contre les caricatures

watch the Video from the event direct

cartoon war continued

israel take a stand

In light of recent events dealing with cartoons, and how Iran is running it's own anti-semetic cartoon context (cause that's different then the rest of the cartoons they usually publish, right?), the israelis have decided to retaliate by...... having their own anti-semetic Cartoons contest????

Amitai Sandy (29), graphic artist and publisher of Dimona Comix Publishing, from Tel-Aviv, Israel, has followed the unfolding of the "Muhammad cartoon-gate" events in amazement, until finally he came up with the right answer to all this insanity - and so he announced today the launch of a new anti-Semitic cartoons contest - this time drawn by Jews themselves!

Quote:
"We'll show the world we can do the best, sharpest, most offensive Jew hating cartoons ever published!" said Sandy "No Iranian will beat us on our home turf!

proff #2 world going down the drain , what happend to rocket attacks and other weapon strikes.

i see the war of the futore sacking regluar troups and hire cartonnists paratropers , think of the mony saved on the weapon bugets when all you need is pens paper and some ink to wage war

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-02-14 10:03   
Debate or argument of political opinions or points of view is expressly forbidden.
It is a tried and true fact that any argument over politics will unavoidably become political. Political debates, while they can be controlled by their opposing sides to a respectable, allowable degree, are often little more than flame wars between the two different points of view. This is a degrading state of the Lobby and it will be prevented. When this transformation takes place, all sides should immediately cease their discussion to avoid further degradation.

Debate or argument of religious opinions or points of view is expressly forbidden.
Again, just like the above rule regarding politics, the result is similar when expressing ones beliefs regarding religion. As with all above taboo discussions, if you wish to participate, please take the discussion to a private password protected room where participants are on invite only access

Page created in 0.007254 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR