No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Reasons to fear Denmark
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Reasons to fear Denmark
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2006-02-05 07:45   
Denmark have solly gone to war with the worlds muslims

pitching the popluation of 5 million (+ 200k muslims) danish against the estimatet 1.2 billion muslims.

all over few cartoons in an danish news paper with at most 300.000 readers what have kick statet the 3 ww clash between the westen culture and the east culture.

go figure

the must fear us very much dont you think

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-02-05 07:57   
It's laughable, I know. It's like the whole of Islam didn't read the fine print on the last 1000 years of history. They'll learn, no doubt.

IBTL

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-05 08:02   
There's always been a fair amount of tension. What's interesting is why all this ire is being expressed now when the cartoons were published in November. My guess is a lot of the protests are being orchestrated as opposed to being spontaneous.

c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-02-05 08:21   
No, there's no conspiracy. It was reported back in october, in this bbc article. The story has just gained pace over time.

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2006-02-05 08:56   
well both the us state department and the uk foreing minister have sided with the mob and statet they on their side, when the raving mobs burning down danish,swedish and Norwegian embassys around the world .

so now i would say we also in war with uk + usa

and the sweedish soon since its our fault their Swedish embassy got the torch, they dont even have anything to do with this other than beeing the country next to denmark.

so here we come the danes against the rest of the world fighting for the freedom of speach.

i hope we win

for some facts here

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-02-05 10:53   
lets just these two out of the way...

Quote:
Debate or argument of political opinions or points of view is expressly forbidden.
It is a tried and true fact that any argument over politics will unavoidably become political. Political debates, while they can be controlled by their opposing sides to a respectable, allowable degree, are often little more than flame wars between the two different points of view. This is a degrading state of the Lobby and it will be prevented. When this transformation takes place, all sides should immediately cease their discussion to avoid further degradation.

Debate or argument of religious opinions or points of view is expressly forbidden.
Again, just like the above rule regarding politics, the result is similar when expressing ones beliefs regarding religion. As with all above taboo discussions, if you wish to participate, please take the discussion to a private password protected room where participants are on invite only access

c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-02-05 11:07   
OMG, you didn't lock it?! I'm both shocked and happy at the same time.

Quietly confident
Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-05 11:16   
HA! the UK won't stand with them, the goverment might for all there political correctness, but at my college they all find the comics amuzinng and plz can we have a private forum ???

I would really really really like my own private passworded forum for things...

SC

P.S. REALLY really really really really really....

I love you mods/admins ;P

[ This Message was edited by: Screaming Chimera (Recruiting) on 2006-02-05 11:17 ]

Commander of the Heavy supply Ship Laden

-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-02-05 11:17   
yes freedom of speech isnt allowed in darkspace

Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2006-02-05 12:17   
Quote:

On 2006-02-05 11:17, Sm0key wrote:
yes freedom of speech isnt allowed in darkspace

Yup, this is a private venue. I am glad you understand.

Goto the website of Drafell
Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-02-05 12:54   
Of course, the #1 reason to fear Denmark is that it is the home of the infamous Ragglock!

Email Bobamelius
Sopwith Camel
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-02-05 14:03   
Another reason to fear Denmark is their repeated intrusions into Canadian soverignty by sending warships to Hans Island!

Fleet Commander, Galactic Navy

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2006-02-06 05:09   
well here is an update guess we have draged the swiss into it to

could not belive when i saw this on television so i went on the net to look it up and right here it is official

Yahoo!/Reuters caption: Lebanese Islamists tear a Swiss flag in front of the Danish consulate in Beirut February 5, 2006.

on a note im in no way trying to start an disscussion here im just informing about current events.

first i have only the biggest respect for the real muslims, some of my freinds are muslims and hate their belifs getting draged thrugh the mud like its happening now by a few extrimists.

its funny and sad like all this is getting blown out of the context and used by radicals on both the far westen religius right wing and fundemental muslims to futher their cause.

and it all startet by a few drawings.

Musiqsoulman
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2006-02-06 12:11   
Lots of mistakes and unreasonable actions are taking place.

1-What is the point of attacking the bases of the religion itself, in particular Mohammed, when we all know that one thing are what prophets said, and another are how these "rules" are applied by men.

(For instance, we call ourselves Christians, but we generally behave in a quite different way from how Jesus Christ asked us to do, we kill, we slaughter, we bomb, we exploit the others etc etc.)

Satire would be necessary to those who go under the name Islam to do bad things.

2-The overly excessive reactions by the Islamic extremists are a little bit boring, if they were caring so much about their religion, they should have been out there burning faces of Bin Laden when they put bombs in Sharm-El-Sheick and Syria (was it Syria?) Unfortunately I didn't see any big mass of people protesting to that.

All of these make me thing of only one thing:

Misunderstanding, fear, misleading of the masses will only produce further chaos, and supporting desperately one of the two side, will only make things worst, for "both" of us.

I even start to think what is the point of considering two different realities, there aren't only danish people living in Denmark, so keep thinking of two sepearated realities is virtually impossible.

Moderated people of boths sides must lead the talks, we need to find a way to live together in one spot.

c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2006-02-06 13:20   
Quote:

On 2006-02-06 12:11, musiqsoulman wrote:
(For instance, we call ourselves Christians, but we generally behave in a quite different way from how Jesus Christ asked us to do, we kill, we slaughter, we bomb, we exploit the others etc etc.)

'Eye for an Eye' ring any bells?

Meh, anyways, I for one now agree with Islam and will be petitioning my spirital leaders to ban all images of His Noodleness (fubar). Soon, you shall no longer see images of His Mighty Apendages™ used by greedy corporations so sell their blasfamous products.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023139 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR