No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.1 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Barnards Stars Lag Storm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Barnards Stars Lag Storm
Special K
1st Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2005-12-05 21:14   
I know that because i'm FS, no one out of FS or even out of ICC will listen, but sometimes people really r frozen and can't do anything about it. A few nights ago, think it was friday before my free trial ended, we we in some system fighting abou around 13 uggies(not at once, but 5 here, 3 there 9 here) and there was one UGTO that called out that he was laggin badly...so we stoped attacking him/her(not sure which)...He wasn't turning/firing...nothing. He got fixed, and a few ships went to help defend him...then after a few minutes he was able to move and fight. Even though he was likely lieing and no one else but FS would do that for other players, i think some players should consider that posability. Although I was almost killed about 5 times that night, it was worth it to be able to fight in somewhat fair conditions.

So please, you don't have to take into consideration what i've said, and I know this peice of writting ay not make comlete sence, but remember, there are those of us who have dial up, or our our computors might not be able to handle DS very well, so if someone is lagging horridly and askes u to stop, find a new target, or at least wait for 2-3 minutes(or untill he starts to fire back.

-[FS] FK
An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

Email Special K
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2005-12-05 21:16   
well i knew u were shouting stop shooting me!! im lagigng so much!! and u werent the only 1, i was really hoping one of u guys would be brave enough to use a pulse wave to get rid off all the fighters, and thus the lag....and i would like to remind the player base or at lesat those of u that think that a carrier still goes by its name, that a carrier has 1 more fighter than a CD, BD and mandy.....its mostly combat inclined.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.006102 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR