No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +7.3 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Mirv Peace Treaty
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author Mirv Peace Treaty
Aneemal
Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-30 12:58   
well gues the mirvings back, although when EVER i mirv i rebuild.

Goto the website of Aneemal
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-12-30 13:36   
I'll be waiting in my EAD for those of you who prefer prestige whoring

I'll be there to take you alllll the way back down to midshipman

You better hope I die before 1.484 comes, because it's demote time when Backy gets his EAD back!

MainDarkmaster*P3*
Admiral

Posted: 2005-12-30 16:25   
I qoute Enterprise said.

Mirving now its perhaps the easiest by far to gain prestige.

Neuting is just as fast as mirving.

But yse only reason i see nuking a planet is if a fleet comes and rebuilds before leaving.

Nimitz
Fleet Admiral
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-12-31 10:10   
Quote:

On 2005-11-29 19:45, Dominator_243 *S1* wrote:
WELL SAID ALL OF YOU! OMG IVE BEEN THINKING TAHT THIS ENTIRE VERSION OMG! i cant wait till we can pull out our dreads again and begin the mass anahilation of all the player still going through (Check out this adjective i made up!) 'NOOBERTY' (lol, i love that) and by nooberty i mean the players who have played for x amount of time (mostly a short time) and have most if not all of there prestige from bombing, and absoluteley "0" combat pres, next version you guys will be crying so hard about combat it will become "as big" as the bombing issue, and you WILL complain and you WILL whine, but, it will actually be YOUR fault.

So, a word of advice for those who have 0 combat pres and all bombing, start fighting....

thank you for letting me rant, i feel better now.

ahhh the game will maybe someday return to the time i joined long ago (im still an admiral wtf?)

Actually, it's people with your attitude that's driving all the potential players away. DS isn't kind to newbies and with your attitude added on, it's just a killer combination. How do you expect noobs to gain pres from combat??

You want to have more combat, that's fine but balance the game for it. At the moment, combat isn't very fair.

If you want to stop people using Mirvs, change the stock ships's loadout. All stock ships are equipped with Mirvs and what newb is going to spend time modding to neuts? Give them ships stock with neuts and there will be less harmful bombing because the structures are still there. This applies especially in admiral server.

[ This Message was edited by: Nimitz on 2005-12-31 10:14 ]
\"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.\" -- Rich Cook

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2005-12-31 11:14   
Quote:

On 2005-12-31 10:10, Nimitz wrote:

If you want to stop people using Mirvs, change the stock ships's loadout. All stock ships are equipped with Mirvs and what newb is going to spend time modding to neuts? Give them ships stock with neuts and there will be less harmful bombing because the structures are still there. This applies especially in admiral server.

Since I don't want to get involved with the rest of this thread, I've chosen to be nitpicky at this one point. Do K'luth ships come equipped with Mirvs now when they're first spawned?

Goto the website of Grimith
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-12-31 14:24   
Does anyone else notice the hypocrisies and ironies in some of these posts? I would have expected someone to say something about them. Or is there something I'm missing?

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Nimitz
Fleet Admiral
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-12-31 21:07   
Quote:

On 2005-12-31 11:14, Grimith wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-12-31 10:10, Nimitz wrote:

Since I don't want to get involved with the rest of this thread, I've chosen to be nitpicky at this one point. Do K'luth ships come equipped with Mirvs now when they're first spawned?

Sorry, should have said UGTO and ICC ships.
\"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.\" -- Rich Cook

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.028950 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR