No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.5 Minutes

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » To Fatal Squadron:
 Author To Fatal Squadron:
Prey Hunter
Cadet

Posted: 2005-11-29 05:09   
To all who are concerned, and to quell further harrassement directed towards me from Fatal Shade.

I now play as Kluth, I was formerly ICC under the name of Magma, which many of you know.

Now that I have reached Vice Admiral, I decided to take a look at the ICC Missile Dreadnought the other night to test it's abilities, I was using Planetary Siege missiles on a small planet. The missiles were not getting thru and I was continuing testing the ship out to try and learn it when Fatal Shade started griping at me for using nukes and complaining about mirv war. I told him to leave me alone and he continued to gripe. I jumped forward and orbited the planet I was trying to capture and dropped inf to cap it. When I took the planet I saw that planets barracks were offline, it was late at night and didn't look at the barracks closely enough and so I was disabling some of the defense to get them online, when I finally realized that they were put offline by someone else I started to turn them back on and was getting ready to turn the defenses back on when Fatal Shade locked me out and started telling me what to do.

This irritated me and so I said I was switching factions and coming to nuke it knowing that he'd be there when I came back. I switched to Ugto and came back in a bomber and stopped about 3500gu out from planet and sure enough he was there, so I let him chase me about the system. When he finally said he was going to report me for faction switching and disabling planets to cheat bomb them. I honestly didn't care if he did or not, I don't do crap like that. When I play a faction, I am that FACTION! I don't do cheap crap like that and never will!

I don't take ORDERS from anyone in this game! (except admins)
Do I take advice, yes.
From Fatal Shade, never.

For any of you who know me as Magma, you know how I am, and for Fatal Squadron, tell Fatal Shade to quit harrasing me every time he see's me online!

And lastly, I STARTED the current MIRV WAR! And I nuked SOL last night in retribution for Darkscorpion nuking our planets.

Sincerely;
Angry Angel

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-29 06:12   
Plz stop the mirving. You might enjoy the prestige but i dont enjoy cleaning up after you and it ruins the game when you bypass 4 systems right into sol and blow everything up with out shields.

Then tell me "be carefull the UGTO is going to mad tonight" maybe you can help defend or build after they roll throw each one of our systems. All I ever see is bombing and then leave it for us to figure out whats going on.

I dont know about you but I have talked to a lot of players and about 97% of us are sick of the ridiculous mirving. Plz stop. Be more tactical.

Signed,
-Smartin-

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Prey Hunter
Cadet

Posted: 2005-11-29 06:18   
Yeah, I do understand that Smartin, and I'm not mirving anymore. If someone mirvs now, it's not going to be me.

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-29 06:47   
Quote:

On 2005-11-29 06:18, Angry Angel wrote:
Yeah, I do understand that Smartin, and I'm not mirving anymore. If someone mirvs now, it's not going to be me.

Thank You.

Email Smartin
Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2005-11-29 07:18   
So I'm telling what to do when theres UGTO online and you disable power, sensors and defenses at a base near to them(And getting barracks online? LMAO, I would have rushed more infantry there anyway with a transport later on should it be needed). And coming back as another faction to bomb it afterwards would be said to be sabotaging by many.

And harassing? Is complaining about getting our mod planet, listening to your whining when I scrapped the factories and starports&shields so you wont have them, and then going to Sirius for revenge "Harassing"? I'm certain I dont spam you with crap 7/24 everytime I'm online.

If you piss me off purposedly, I definitely dont guarantee what I do next. You dont need to take advice from me either, I wouldnt give much of that to a prestige whore, who slaughters planets all his way to Vice Admiral in a month.

You also seemingly got nerves to complain about getting hatemail after nuking TONS of ICC and UGTO planets several times..

Smartin,

MiRV bombing is very tactical, when a planet has defenses, and theres obviously enemies online. I would not spin around trying to desperately neutron bomb the planet in time. I dont know if you would risk it just because "it's more honorable". I dont MiRV bomb all the time, but I do if I must.

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Shade on 2005-11-29 07:30 ]

Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-29 07:30   
Lalalalaaa...HuH!....Ouh....Cookies...are....really good.

-Daedalus

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-29 08:35   
Ok.... Mirving It dose have to stop to a point...

Quote:

On 2005-11-29 05:09, Angry Angel wrote:

And lastly, I STARTED the current MIRV WAR! And I nuked SOL last night in retribution for Darkscorpion nuking our planets.

Sincerely;
Angry Angel

Ok you have atleast came up front and did stat you started it...

Quote:

On 2005-11-29 06:18, Angry Angel wrote:

Now you say you wont mirv anymore, well lets hope you actully do stop...

Quote:

On 2005-11-29 07:18, Fatal Shade wrote:

If you piss me off purposedly, I definitely dont guarantee what I do next. You dont need to take advice from me either, I wouldnt give much of that to a prestige whore, who slaughters planets all his way to Vice Admiral in a month.

Shade dose hava a point here... look at you profile

Registration Date October 27, 2005
Prestige 15405

Games Played 252
Time Played 746477
Kills 81
Killed 138
Bonus Prestige 17
Ships Damaged 1059.528931
Ships Captured 2
Planets Damaged 10358.359375
Planets Captured 837.399902
Friendly Fire 69.676437
Repair 614.727966
Construction 1507.703003
Kamikaze 0.32455
Self Destructs 6
Jumps 4482
Planet Collisions 49
Credits 16540342
Scout 131
Resources Lost 1134648.125
Missions Completed 0
Missions Failed 0
Influence 0
Command 0

for only having this account for a month and having your last account Magma then youd think you would of gained pres in other areas then 10k in bombing...

and last

Quote:

Now that I have reached Vice Admiral, I decided to take a look at the ICC Missile Dreadnought the other night to test it's abilities, I was using Planetary Siege missiles on a small planet. The missiles were not getting thru and I was continuing testing the ship out to try and learn it when Fatal Shade started griping at me for using nukes and complaining about mirv war. I told him to leave me alone and he continued to gripe. I jumped forward and orbited the planet I was trying to capture and dropped inf to cap it. When I took the planet I saw that planets barracks were offline, it was late at night and didn't look at the barracks closely enough and so I was disabling some of the defense to get them online, when I finally realized that they were put offline by someone else I started to turn them back on and was getting ready to turn the defenses back on when Fatal Shade locked me out and started telling me what to do.

If it was me... actully if it was you and anyone else that saw you do this then we would have made the same call at shade... If you start jumping factions... especlly in the game state now then yes ppl will get the wrong impression....

So in all due respect Shade is only Acting in the Manner that anyone else would of... Lock the planet and report you once you jump factions and grab a bomber...

As Shades Commanding Officer I Regret to infourm you Shade has not acted in anyother way then a Respectful and Dedacated ICC player and protecting His right to have a fair and fun game

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-29 08:36   
didnt mean for this post... oh well one more post point

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Ants *XO 1* on 2005-11-29 08:41 ]

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-29 10:26   
Feeling in a better mood - and because as is my way (and I haven't done it in ages anyways) I will hereby dedicate yet another entire quoted post to Angry Angel.

Mostly because, this is one of the most peculiar random postings ever.

Quote:

To all who are concerned, and to quell further harrassement directed towards me from Fatal Shade.

To start - shouldent this be settled somewhere outside the forums then? Why personally post something when its such a personal matter - and if its harassment...shoulden't it be reported?

Quote:

I now play as Kluth, I was formerly ICC under the name of Magma, which many of you know.

I have to remember to give Shade a hug sometime. <3 those against Mirvs 4tw.

Not to offend or anything - but I find it a very odd practice to disable defence for barracks - in any case at that. Maybe if it was for food or a dome, sure - those are important but barracks..nah.

And being told what to do really doesn't kill anyone. (except if its someone telling you that Shift+J while facing a planet means you'll dock with it.)

Quote:

This irritated me and so I said I was switching factions and coming to nuke it knowing that he'd be there when I came back. I switched to Ugto and came back in a bomber and stopped about 3500gu out from planet and sure enough he was there, so I let him chase me about the system. When he finally said he was going to report me for faction switching and disabling planets to cheat bomb them. I honestly didn't care if he did or not, I don't do crap like that. When I play a faction, I am that FACTION! I don't do cheap crap like that and never will!

Again pointing to the odd ancedote above. Many would find it odd at that, so one could assume a sabatour.

However - switching factions to bomb a planet that you just capped just because some random guy irritated you...especially since you apparently might have ah 'forgotten' to turn the defence back on...

Although there is no per se RoC part that states that you cannot faction switch on a whim - doing so and attackign a planet which has just been disabled by the [i]same[i] person is bound to raise suspicions - not that anyone is accusing you of anything. =P.

Quote:

For any of you who know me as Magma, you know how I am, and for Fatal Squadron, tell Fatal Shade to quit harrasing me every time he see's me online!

And thus god invented private messaging, and the forum people (well..maybe not Jack...-.-) were happy...

Quote:

Sincerely;
Angry Angel

Im glad you feel proud for starting one the biggest and most utterly stupid arguments/fights in the history of DS.

-Ent

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-29 11:05   
Quote:

Smartin,

MiRV bombing is very tactical, when a planet has defenses, and theres obviously enemies online. I would not spin around trying to desperately neutron bomb the planet in time. I dont know if you would risk it just because "it's more honorable". I dont MiRV bomb all the time, but I do if I must.

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Shade on 2005-11-29 07:30 ]

Shade,
I am not saying remove mirvs from the game by no means.
I am saying this "Go to SOL!" and "GO to SIRUS!" nuking is/was out of control. I was asking him to be more tactical thats all. If we have systems up to grrom take DP next then Cinci.

In some cases people will say mirvs are neccessary and I agree sometimes they are key to the game but lately it hasnt been. Thats all. Sorry if I gave the impression to remove them compelettly

A lot of the same things can be accomplished with 2-3 bombers with nuets to.

Email Smartin
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-11-29 11:47   
Forum king says...

Quit yer babling!

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-29 12:01   
Quote:

And being told what to do really doesn't kill anyone. (except if its someone telling you that Shift+J while facing a planet means you'll dock with it.)

-Ent

ROFL

Ill have to use this line sometime

J/K ofcourse or am I?

Nim *
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-11-29 12:28   
Quote:

Yeah, as someone who used ED at every possible opportunity they can.

I checked your stats on the day you went kluth and Your combat was just above 1k (From ED obviously) and from the looks of it you couldnt gain any without that dessie.

But the bombing has increased by loads, it multiplied 20x

Quote:

Sincerely;
Angry Angel

Lets see youve been only playing kluth less than couple weeks and thought you deserved to mirv as a revenge for what 1 UGTO did? Ever thought about why the other kluth players who've been playing for longer and actually DO care about Kluth systems didnt bother?

Of course you wouldnt have cause all you care about is pres whoring and dont care one bit about the consequences the faction might face as a result of this.

Nim

James Bum007
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-29 13:02   
Why is it that everytime I turn around there is somebody complaining about Mirving or other crap.

One single post becomes an editorial or a flame war. If you are gonna complain do it in the lobby we have enough posts about this things.

Locking this thread, admins feel free to unlock if Im wrong.

"nough said"

Email James Bum007
Page created in 0.019642 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR