No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +3.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Backslash *Jack*
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Backslash *Jack*
Koda
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-11-22 11:03   
Same here bud, Dont be a stranger

-B r i a n

Captain Sternn
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-22 13:04   
I log in every now and again to check up on things...and I must say finding this post was probably one of the last things I expected to find.

You would be hard pressed to find someone more passionate about, or involved in this game, (or more outspoken...lol), the post count says all that needs to be said.

I have from time to time taken exception to your opinions in the forums...but one thing I can say with conviction, is that I believe DarkSpace will be a far less interesting place without your presence.You were a formidible adversary, excellant pilot and strategizer (back when strategy meant something).

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in whatever future endeavors life holds in store for you.

-Captain Stern

a.k.a. -General Grievous

c0ld
Midshipman

Posted: 2005-11-22 14:44   
Quote:

On 2005-11-22 13:04, Neutronium wrote:
I log in every now and again to check up on things...and I must say finding this post was probably one of the last things I expected to find.

dit0

Good luck with your edumacation and career Backslash. From the little I know of your taste in games; I think, one day, you will play a major part in building a game I think we'd all enjoy playing.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-11-22 15:08   
Quote:

On 2005-11-22 14:44, c0ldfury wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-22 13:04, Neutronium wrote:

dit0

Good luck with your edumacation and career Backslash. From the little I know of your taste in games; I think, one day, you will play a major part in building a game I think we'd all enjoy playing.

That made me smile...

Thank you.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-11-22 21:59   
Please, come join me in retirement Jack!

/me starts humming Scotty Doesn't Know from the EuroTrip soundtrack...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Axalon
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 05:55   
Not much to say, I don't really play either anymore. Good luck Jack, and we hope to see you return (or find you back, as the case may be).

Good luck with life. You're in REAL life now!

Email Axalon
Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 08:15   
I'm not going to say "Sorry to see ya go Jack".......because...looking at these threads.......YOU HAVEN'T LEFT YET!!!

Seriously though. I understand how you feel. I suppose you could say that most if not ALL of us are at least SEMI retired. I myself only log in 2 or 3 times a week (due more to end of the year workload more than the game), and even then I rarely play (due to the game itself).

However we all know that eventually we will get that [1.484 has been released!] E mail and all come back like a herd of stampeding buffalo.

I'll miss ya Jack......but you'll be back......The good ones ALWAYS come back.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-11-23 16:41   
Its ok, scotty did the same to mine even though I didn't say anything negative about the game. clown...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-23 19:20   
Is drows signature, seriously acceptable? bah such rubbish! you know things must be getting bad when jack is leaving, seems as tho my leave of absence i am missing nothing, cus nothing seems to be getting done, as the newest latest news, is act like a pirate day...*rolls eyes* this game rocks, this community rocks, the players rock!, noticed i missed something out? no direct disrespect was intended towards the admins, but administration needs to be stepped out, or maybe even looking to experience people for help, how many players have offered there services? to take a qoute from red, but seriously, we want to help and we want this game to continue, and we want this community to survive, Jack you really shouldnt leave man, u are the "keener" that keeps the troop motivated, that and when josef and rogue do there lil turns on the catwalk, modeling there newest thongs and g strings, either way, keep faith in the game and the community, because we know that the admins have not given us any faith, or anything to keep the faith....lemme guess two weeks™ ? Bah, i have come to sign reds petition as per the request of jack, as well to make sure i dunn get deleted, For now i wait till my caretaker gets back from california so he can sign papers saying i consent to fiberoptic wiring work, *shrug* lol i guess 2 weeks™
Keep it together boys, this community deserves more, this game means more, and the admins need to get a kick in the pants, and either source out help, or put there noese the the grind stone, maybe, a good incentive is making it free to play while u work out the bugs
who knows

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-11-26 06:48   
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Means a lot.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.038485 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR