No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Ceptor dose damage
 Author Ceptor dose damage
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-17 06:57   
I thought I'd just show my friend some other games so I brought him to darkspace. Since I stopped paying we went over to the UGTO to play with the frigates. When he was ready for some combat I took him to Lelande to fight the ICC. There was a dictor, 2 station, and a dessie. When the smallern fighters ran out to fight we jumped to the cluster where the stations were(I knew we were gonna die I just wanted him to see the ICC station). Any how when he was in the back getting shot up then he told me he died while we were still on the EGC teamspeak. I went to go play with Fatal Ant's station. WHAT? a minute later I'm raping the station down of it's shields and armor as a single one man interceptor frigate. Why would a frigate be able to almost out do a support station? Along with that its sitting in a well defended cluster with another station shooting fighters(which did little to no damage). Be able to take on a station now do to the point if it was just sitting in space... well I would have killed it! Even a frigate shouldn't have that much fire power on one of the stations. Even when out gunned to make it worse.

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-17 06:58   
btw he thought the game was interesting:)

Light-of-Aurora
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-17 08:24   
'Tis why for now the supporting fleet with that station has to jump that frigate and beat it down.

But yes, armor / weapons probably do need fixing.. ei. assault corvette

[ This Message was edited by: [VA]Light-of-Aurora on 2005-11-17 08:26 ]

Email Light-of-Aurora
Diesalot
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-17 08:54   
Quote:

On 2005-11-17 06:57, Guyton wrote:
I thought I'd just show my friend some other games so I brought him to darkspace. Since I stopped paying we went over to the UGTO to play with the frigates. When he was ready for some combat I took him to Lelande to fight the ICC. There was a dictor, 2 station, and a dessie. When the smallern fighters ran out to fight we jumped to the cluster where the stations were(I knew we were gonna die I just wanted him to see the ICC station). Any how when he was in the back getting shot up then he told me he died while we were still on the EGC teamspeak. I went to go play with Fatal Ant's station. WHAT? a minute later I'm raping the station down of it's shields and armor as a single one man interceptor frigate. Why would a frigate be able to almost out do a support station? Along with that its sitting in a well defended cluster with another station shooting fighters(which did little to no damage). Be able to take on a station now do to the point if it was just sitting in space... well I would have killed it! Even a frigate shouldn't have that much fire power on one of the stations. Even when out gunned to make it worse.

Em..you jumped in to a cluster, so most likely the planet defence caused more damage to the station than u did

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-17 09:34   
yeah th planet was doing most of the damage, ronzo lost a suport stay way whileing being attcked by frigate and a scout

Email Borgie
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-17 19:13   
really i wasint no where near the station when it was taking damage
it was sitting to far from the planet to harm it in anyway

[ This Message was edited by: Guyton on 2005-11-17 19:14 ]

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-11-18 21:40   
theyre talking bout your friend in a frigate i think. if he was close enough to shoot he was prolly also attracting planet fire, which most likely hit the station long before getting to him. IE the station got FFed to death by his planet cluster

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-19 03:17   
lmao he died before he got to get that close

Page created in 0.018187 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR