No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » UNSPORTSMAN CONDUCT
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author UNSPORTSMAN CONDUCT
DragonSlayer*Sanctuary*
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-25 01:57   

[ This Message was edited by: Dragonslayer(EGC) on 2005-10-26 02:06 ]

Email DragonSlayer*Sanctuary*
Shadow Tav
Commander

Posted: 2005-10-25 02:19   
Alright, I am very new, only a week old here so bare with me. I was at the gate to the ICC home system with Dragon when Borgie and a few others jumped to the system we were at.

We fought for about 3-4 minutes till Dragon yelled that he was bugged. As that he was bugged I disengaged Borgie and the others on his side to see what was wrong. Borgie kept firing at dragon so I turned on Borgie and engaged him. Borgie killed Dragon while dragon was typing saying he was bugged. Then Borgie said, “There I stopped”, after the fact Dragon was dead. While Dragon was saying he was bugged he disengaged all enemies, and it was known by all he stopped firing and told all parties he was bugged. Once Borgie killed him I continued to engage Borgie till Borgie jumped. That is all that I saw from my side.

Email Shadow Tav   Goto the website of Shadow Tav
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-10-25 02:49   
dragon its your dang fualt for going afk in icc space, second its pretty annoying every time i beat a ugto member they always come up with some lame excuse like ooh i was buged or i laged or you teamed me or blah, so here is another ugto defated and now using a bug as a excuse and i have spoke to starfist too ... hes another big whiner about how getting beaten.

next time dragon do go afk and if ya do log out.. and second why say your buged when your at 12 precent hual?

would also like to add these 2 screen shots proving that i had a dictor in the area keeping him there

borgie

[small][ This Message was edited by: Fatal Borgie on 2005-10-25 03:43 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Borgie on 2005-10-25 03:44 ]

Email Borgie
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-10-25 02:52   
yes dragon i was lagging there but it was also a computer problem, and posted one about it and fix the problem

Email Borgie
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-10-25 07:55   
I'm not sure this is really illegal, technically. Wether a player decides to continue engaging, or disengage from combat is his own personal choice. I'm not too sure about this, but I think what Fatal Borgie was doing was perfectly legal. If you are afk in enemy space, that is your own fault, also. If you have a bug...well, that would be the attacker's personal incentive. Even though it might be more "honorable" to let him go. These bugs are everyone's problems, anyways.

[ This Message was edited by: Starfury {Sparta} on 2005-10-25 07:57 ]

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-25 08:41   
lol, leaving afk people alone
are you nuts?

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-25 09:13   
okay, i normally dont respond to posts like this but in this case i will

fatal borgie, when a player on the opposing team has a bug like in this case an arc bug and he tells you to stop he means stop

as for you dragonslayer, any enemy ships floating in ICC space or otherspace will be shot on site that is PJ's policy however that was wrong and he shoulda realised this

Email GothThug {C?}
After burn
Cadet

Posted: 2005-10-25 09:29   
Attacking you when you were bugged is wrong, but(excuse the harsh words) if you are dumb enough to go afk in icc space when you an uggie or to go afk in any enemy system...well...............

\"in your world you can take a pen and write on a peice of paper and destroy the lives of 100 thousand people or more and its okay, because you dont have to see it.\"

DragonSlayer*Sanctuary*
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-25 09:37   
Well borgie, when i tried to jump out the first couple of times your dictor had ran off because i had him heavly damaged, and i know for sure he was ran off. Those screen shots show no proof of a dictor in the area. Kinda weird how u just so happen to take a screen shot too. Hmm, are u trying to prove something? 0.o U knew that i was having problems and that i would most likley put u on a post.

And about the AFK part... Bathroom, after about 6 Dr. Peppers it starts to hit u. U can ask anyone who drinks Dr pepper. But maybe that was my mistake for thinking that i could orbit a friendly planet and sit for about 10 min afk. If u r that low and cant get pres without being low.

I have no need to lose hard earned pers to the likes of U because u wanna play with no sportsman like conduct. But thats ok, ill just do the same in return. Ill be very low, and stop using neutrons and switch back to MIRVS, Ill get my pres back by just wiping out your planets, I have not time for the likes of u.

Me being nice ends now!

Email DragonSlayer*Sanctuary*
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-25 09:52   
Quote:

On 2005-10-25 02:49, Fatal Borgie wrote:
would also like to add these 2 screen shots proving that i had a dictor in the area keeping him there

http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=000000052by.jpg
http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=000000064lg.jpg

BBCode Quote End -->
that'd be icc's new stealth dictor right?

Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-10-25 09:58   
You can request people stop shooting because of a bug, but they are under no obligation to listen unless its an official Staff request(in which case you will get a /modsend or /scream).
If you feel you have died unfairly due to a legitimate bug then please post a compensation request. Don't complain about or harass other community members for just playing the game.

The Staff.

Goto the website of Drafell
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-10-25 11:57   
i don't care if your buged or lagged or afk, from what i seen of hal of the ugto players that last few nightes is when they get hurt they come up with some lame excuse, so dragon this was just another ugto lame excuse

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Borgie on 2005-10-25 11:59 ]

Email Borgie
Ham&Swiss
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-25 13:14   
I don't know about what other people see in those 2 links, but i see Fatal Borgie ripping apart your ship, whether you were at the helm of your ship(where your supposed to be) or not doesn't matter. If I was him, I woulda kept attacking as well, and if you jumped, I would have tries to fallow. I'm lagged all the time, and if you look at my deaths, maybe 1/4 of those are from lagg in combat, or me goin afk, but you never see me complaing about that. Your own fault for leaving, and if you can't fight back, then head for allies, planets or wormholes...heck, even the dead of space.

My 1/2 cent worth anyway,
-MD

-Smokey-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-25 14:42   
u aint really obligated to not fire because of arc bug since its not that only 1 person is affected. everyone that plays is affected by it so dont go in combat if ur afraid or unwilling to lose ur ship because of it.

Headshot | Mr. Supervisor
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-25 15:06   
Yeah, Ive been killed twice now because I was bugged. Did i complain? no!

And BTW.....I was the dictor. HAHAHA.

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Headshot on 2005-10-25 15:10 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022045 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR