No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Tarnekep
 Author Tarnekep
Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-12 08:15   
Looks like i have been gone too long... sorry to hear the news. If YOU NEED SOMEONE to talk to, im me at zepher_9@hotmail.com I WILL be on as much as possible between 10:00AM-5:00PM Central. Yes, I still work in Austin... driving everyday is starting to take its toll on me... not to mention that a semi-truck swerved off the road this morning and smashed me into the cement wall... scarry close call. Luckily, I AM a good driver and controled my car out of his way. was doing 70 mph. get on msn plz. sometime today would be nice. miss everyone here, and i wish that i did't have to work so far from home.

Email Zepher
Tarnekep
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-12 10:08   
Hi Zepher, it is nice to see a good face again.....things did changed a little but not much......I still feel the same as before........I miss my father dearly even if I have him at my home in a jar.......but with Tbone, Death Angel, Backslash, Enterprise, Kenneth and Starfist they all keep me company threw my ruff times.......and now I can add you to my msn so we can talk....when I lost both of my parents......I was lost and alone.....I don't have them anymore to talk to......threw my ruff time......to tell them about my problems.....or to talk too about life anymore......But right now I am in school it helps me get my mine off of things and I did promise my father one thing and that is to graduate from here and I am going to keep that promise......I am even putting the certiferate in my father's last name.....that is how special he was to me.......I know it is going to be ruff, that he is not going to be their for me to graduate......but I know in my heart he will be proud of me.....and there is other stuff that is bothering me that I would not like to talk about it.....but hey that is me.....keeping thing in...but I would like to say thank you to everyone there.......and Backslash and Death Angel I would call you but I do have a high phone bill right now but once i get it down I will give you a call.....

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-12 19:35   
We never get tired of your Canadien voice over teamspeak Sue

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-10-12 21:35   
Between the canadians & the brits I can never understand anyone on TS but I think I might start hanging out there more just to get that whole cosmopolitan feel to myself

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
DEATH ANGEL
Cadet

Posted: 2005-10-13 00:20   
um have had lots off feed back here but tryied to call her today but ph# wasnt good i care but as of time of post got feed back from wife she hurting from past @?~!%~## she do but still care for tarn

call me babe or give me right ph# i have like 5 e mails at work just ask me for one of 5

Tarnekep
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-10-13 13:54   
Death I don't know why it did not work....but my phone does work.....when you told me the number you was the correct number dear......If the phone kept on ringing that means that no one was home......I don't have an answering machine so that is why.......i did have an unknown number on my phone so I thought it was you that called but you called when I was not home yet.....I do catch a bus dear after school.....and I know that our time frame is different.....my is mountain time......that should give you some kind of ideal of what time it is at my area.....You have fun on the MV......and we will talk again lol....

shine
Cadet

Posted: 2005-10-13 15:13   
Tarn, I don't remember if we met back in the day, but hang in there. Know in your heart that you are making your parents proud and look at the obstacles/challenges that come up in life as opportunities for change and growth. Blessings to you!!!

Peace Profound

Nothing to see here...move along.

Email shine
Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-10-13 18:31   
you got a whole family here at DS tarn, never forget it =)

Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-15 10:12   
See Tarne, you are still loved. btw... what is this hi5 thing? did u email that to me? lol anyway, i am on that also, along with TS. i had my internet shut down for about 4 or 5 weeks, thats why my TS server never worked. anyway, chat at me when you log on msn sometime.

Email Zepher
Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-10-22 01:00   
I can take a hint... msn is not for u. :- then get on yahoo, aim, or sumthin!! i would really like to "talk" to u. msn = zepher_9@hotmail.com ... if u want the other messengers, your just gonna have to get a hold of me to get em!!!

Email Zepher
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-10-22 01:26   
You can always email me Tarn if you want to talk. You can get me at rockowillis@yahoo.com or at my work addy... brian.doll@navy.mil

Drop a line sometime and maybe we can talk...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2005-11-08 04:05   
Quote:

On 2005-10-13 18:31, Lark of Serenity wrote:
you got a whole family here at DS tarn, never forget it =)

a'men!

Page created in 0.018141 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR