Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Tellaris
17th - Oskar von Reuenthal

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » [Suggestion]: Faction Combat Adjustment
 Author [Suggestion]: Faction Combat Adjustment
Arcanum {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-09-08 15:53   
*Long Post Warning*

I propose a slight reworking of each faction's characteristics to better complement the "combat styles" that they were meant to represent.

The basic assumptions are the following:
  • UGTO is the flexible, well-rounded faction
  • ICC is defensive faction
  • K'luth is the offensive faction

UGTO Description
UGTO combat should be based on the faction's flexibility and adaptability to each combat situation. While UGTO does not have the staying power of the ICC, UGTO weapons are ammunition based, and therefore more damaging. UGTO has long had a reputation for fighter-superiority, and its fighters are a devastating complement to their tactics.

UGTO Faction Characteristics
  • Best firing arcs
  • Faster Armour Regeneration (than ICC)
  • UGTO weapons should be ammunition-based (except for beams)
  • Ammunition-based weapons should be stronger than those with unlimited ammunition
  • UGTO weapons should have a moderate recharge rate
  • Best fighters (which fire cannons)
  • UGTO fighters have higher range than other factions
  • Flexible armour selection (As it is now, but ICC should not have such choices)
  • Moderate missiles - damage and explosion radius
  • Moderate torpedoes - damage and explosion radius
  • HCLs should have the highest close-range damage, but an equally high damage dissipation (1.482-style)
  • Most modding options (Have one more option for UGTO in each category than other factions)
  • Moderate speed (100%)
  • Moderate turning (100%)
  • Moderate acceleration (100%)
  • Moderate energy (100%)
  • Special faction feature: Internal damage (flux wave, EMP cannon, flux cannon, QST)
  • QSTs should have the effect which Ion Cannons currently have in 1.483 - damaging internals - perhaps call it the Flux Torpedo

ICC Description
ICC combat should revolve around the faction's defensive capabilities. In terms of staying power, no faction can match ICC for its ability to absorb damage. As such, ICC's tactics are based on long range (missiles), and weapons with a large explosion radius (torpedoes), though its weapons are the weakest of all factions. True to its reputation, ICC has a profusion of defensive technologies, including dedicated sensor ships, and its proprietary pulse and shielding technologies.

ICC Faction Characteristics
  • Moderate firing arcs
  • Faster Shield Regeneration
  • ICC cannons should have unlimited ammunition
  • ICC weapons should have the fastest recharge rate
  • ICC cannons should have the highest range
  • Unlimited ammunition weapons are weaker than those with ammunition
  • More missile choices
  • ICC missiles should do the most damage of all factions' missiles
  • Missiles should have the highest explosion radius of all non-core weapons
  • Fusion torpedoes should have the highest explosive radius but weaker damage
  • ICC fighters are weakest of the three factions (shoot missiles)
  • Shielding Technology
  • Best Point Defense (Pulse Beams)
  • Pulse waves
  • Slower speed (95%)
  • Slower turning (90%)
  • Slower acceleration (90%)
  • Lower energy (90%)
  • Special faction feature: Area of Effect (pulse wave, missiles, fusion torpedoes, Ion Cannon)
  • Ion Cannons should have the effect which QSTs currently have in 1.483 - large explosion radius

K'luth Description
K'luth combat should revolve around stealth, speed, maneuverability and precision. Their ships being organic, the staying power of K'luth ships should be very short. The K'luth ability to cloak and to use their disruptor beams to quickly damage an enemy are the basis of the faction's hit-and-run tactics. Precision is the hallmark of K'luth weaponry, as shown by their heavy usage of beams.

K'luth Faction Characteristics
  • Limited Firing Arcs
  • K'luth weapons have the slowest recharge rate
  • K'luth cannons should be energy based, and have unlimited ammunition
  • K'luth cannons should have the shortest range
  • Energy cannons deal moderate damage
  • More beam choices (ELF Beam)
  • K'luth beams should do the most damage of all factions' beams (EXCEPT the HCL when up close - HCLs should have high damage dissipation like in 1.482)
  • K'luth Missiles should be the weakest of all three factions
  • AM torpedoes should have the highest damage but lowest explosive radius
  • K'luth fighters deal moderate damage among the three factions (shoot normal disruptor beams)
  • Cloaking Technology
  • Automatic Repair
  • Exotic armours - Organic & ELF armours
  • Faster speed (105%)
  • Faster turning (115%)
  • Faster acceleration (110%)
  • More energy (150% - or whatever is needed to power those disruptors)
  • Stellar Incinerators should either be a beam, or a fast-moving projectile with high damage and small explosion radius
  • Special faction feature: Energy drain (ELF beams, ELF Wave [Area of Effect Energy Drain], ELF armour)

--

The Deal with Fighters

Assault Fighters
As mentioned above, UGTO assault fighters should be the strongest of three factions, and shoot cannons. ICC assault fighters should be weakest of the three factions and shoot missiles. K'luth assault fighters should be in the middle, and carry a disruptor beam.

Interceptor Fighters
These require a major overhaul. I have not seen anyone use these to any benefit to date. Why not make interceptor fighters basically point-defense fighters? Not sure if this would be hard to code though. And it would accomplish the task it was named for - interception - it could even intercept other incoming fighters, as well as missiles.

Bomber Fighters
These are fine as is. Release the equivalent of Mirvs/Bios to siege planets.

--

Caveat - Damage Over Time

I sincerely hope that if any of the ideas in this post are considered, they should be done with the understanding that when I say highest damage, I mean damage over time. This is because having a high on-impact damage has very little importance if another weapon has a slightly lower on-impact damage but a recharge rate which is ten times faster (as an exaggerated example).

--

Disclaimer

Once again, as with all my faction-related posts, they are merely suggestions which are a result of my own deliberation. They are for discussion and brainstorming. If someone feels I have disadvantaged one faction in my suggestions, it is not because I truly wish for imbalance. I have tried very hard to take each faction's strengths and weaknesses into account when I made this post.

[ This Message was edited by: Arcanum {C?} on 2005-09-08 16:09 ]

We are many. We are one.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-08 16:27   
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 15:53, Arcanum {C?} wrote:
*Long Post Warning*

I propose a slight reworking of each faction's characteristics to better complement the "combat styles" that they were meant to represent.

The basic assumptions are the following:
  • UGTO is the flexible, well-rounded faction
  • ICC is defensive faction
  • K'luth is the offensive faction

UGTO Description
UGTO combat should be based on the faction's flexibility and adaptability to each combat situation. While UGTO does not have the staying power of the ICC, UGTO weapons are ammunition based, and therefore more damaging. UGTO has long had a reputation for fighter-superiority, and its fighters are a devastating complement to their tactics.

UGTO Faction Characteristics
  • Best firing arcs
  • Faster Armour Regeneration (than ICC)
  • UGTO weapons should be ammunition-based (except for beams)
  • Ammunition-based weapons should be stronger than those with unlimited ammunition
  • UGTO weapons should have a moderate recharge rate
  • Best fighters (which fire cannons)
  • UGTO fighters have higher range than other factions
  • Flexible armour selection (As it is now, but ICC should not have such choices)
  • Moderate missiles - damage and explosion radius
  • Moderate torpedoes - damage and explosion radius
  • HCLs should have the highest close-range damage, but an equally high damage dissipation (1.482-style)
  • Most modding options (Have one more option for UGTO in each category than other factions)
  • Moderate speed (100%)
  • Moderate turning (100%)
  • Moderate acceleration (100%)
  • Moderate energy (100%)
  • Special faction feature: Internal damage (flux wave, EMP cannon, flux cannon, QST)
  • QSTs should have the effect which Ion Cannons currently have in 1.483 - damaging internals - perhaps call it the Flux Torpedo

Faster armour regeneration I have to say no too. UGTO have been known to harbour the most armour in the entire game, it allows them to have the longest staying ability (the fact that armour does not cost anything).

UGTO weapons have always been non-amunition based. This is because of their ability to stay for long periods in time in combat. Their weapons are typicaly low damage, medium range and power cost. This allows them to deal the most damage over time, and this is why their cannons have no ammo. Their torps on the otherhand, have a fine amount of ammo, and this is seen by the fact that torps ARE stronger than cannons.

UGTO weapons are the medium of all factions, and so have the 'medium' recharge rate, except for beams, which are crappy.

The fighters, I have a real bone to pick with. The reason UGTO fightes are so crappy at the moment, is because the ICC and Kluth fighters have most of their damage in their missiles, which they can fire at longer range. The UGTO fighter has most of its damage in its cannon, and less in the missiles, meaning it fires less missiles, as soon as it gets into range, they get poped by PD, and sometimes, the cannons dont even fire. I believe to fix this, the cannon needs to be able to fire at a farther range, which covers the next point.

The armour selection is correct, I do not believe ICC are meant to have such armour choices, the fact UGTO has interchangable armour is because the ICC have movable shielding, and the kluth ave cloak (which needs to be fixed if this is to work).

Torps and missiles. Correct. Missiles should do the same damage as ICC, the fact that the UGTO dont have many missile type ships just means that they arnt a missile faction, this is evidetial with their arcs. The P torps, are fine, they seem to do medium damage.

HCL's, (and SCL's) had a bone with them since the start. They seem to do no were near as much damage as DA's, and should do less damage at long range, and more up close than DA's, this will then cause the EAD to instantly be more powerfull (since it IS a beam ship).

The most modding options... I dont know... Yes, actualy thats a good idea. With ships like the battle dread, all cannons, and all CL's (which at the moment are currently useless), it allows the ship to stay incombat and deal damage over time, exactly how the ship was meant to be used. The battle dread is the PERFECT example of how UGTO ships are meant to be.

Moderate everything is fine. Except for energy. UGTO ships have for the longest period of time (since ever), relied heavily on energy reserves for their high energy weapons (flux, emp, cannons, cl's). The EAD is mostly a beam ship, which requires an insane amount of energy to recharge, not even taking into account the QST. The battle dread is fine because cannons dont require much energy, and the armour doesnt cost anything, you can keep flying at full speed.

The QST. I think the QST needs to be overhauled. All the superweapons need a change.

QST - Needs to do what the ion cannon does. Massive system damage over a massive area. Massive energy cost, slow reload. This should be FINE if the EAD had a lot of energy (it should (in my opinion) have the largest energy reserves of all ships).

Ion Cannon - Needs to be medium damage over a wide area (not like the QST (instant kill everything below destroyer)). Medium energy cost, slow reload. This should be fine on the AD, which already has quiet the energy banks to deal with weapons, shields, and the IC.

Stellar Incinerator - Needs to do the most damage of all super weapons on direct hit. Low energy cost, slow reload. Again, should be fine, since the siphon has the highest energy banks out of any ship in the game. Although this needs to be fixed.

I think your discription is a little off. But its half there.

The UGTO ships have never had to rely on ammo, instead their weapons cost more energy to fire, this is passed off in the way that their ships have superior energy, and allow the ships to fly around firing their weapons. The UGTO ships should deal the most damage over time. The perfect example is the battle dread. Nice energy, enough for me to keep flying full pelt for a good minute or two whilst firing. I have the arcs to fire left, right and infront of me. The cannons are medium damage and medium range and allow me to hit a lot of things, and do lots of damage over a long period of time. Their fighters do need to be the best, because of their lack of long range anything, plus it renders the carrier some-what useless if we dont have good fighters.

Appart from a few nitpickity points. Spot on for UGTO.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-09-08 16:32   
Quote:

QSTs should have the effect which Ion Cannons currently have in 1.483 - damaging internals - perhaps call it the Flux Torpedo

Out of the entire post, id say its overall good. Some misconceptions, unfortunately, UGTO should, be the the faction that stays in combat the longest - their primary weapons being cannons and beams and torpedos.

Give ICC the ammunition based weapons which are more powerful (especially gauss).

Give UGTO the unlimited ammo but with a considerably less amount of damage.

Other than that, this is a fantastic post...

-Ent

Arcanum {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-09-08 17:00   
Quote:
The fighters, I have a real bone to pick with. The reason UGTO fightes are so crappy at the moment, is because the ICC and Kluth fighters have most of their damage in their missiles, which they can fire at longer range. The UGTO fighter has most of its damage in its cannon, and less in the missiles, meaning it fires less missiles, as soon as it gets into range, they get poped by PD, and sometimes, the cannons dont even fire. I believe to fix this, the cannon needs to be able to fire at a farther range, which covers the next point.

I think the UGTO fighters SHOULD be the strongest of all (in terms of damage), and the problem now is the damage modifiers applied to the missiles coming out of the ICC/K'luth fighters. With my fighter suggestions for each faction (UGTO = Cannon(Strong damage, fast recharge), ICC = Missile (much slower recharge/damage), K'luth = Beam (High Accuracy, Slow recharge), I hope the UGTO will have the strongest fighters.

Quote:
HCL's, (and SCL's) had a bone with them since the start. They seem to do no were near as much damage as DA's, and should do less damage at long range, and more up close than DA's, this will then cause the EAD to instantly be more powerfull (since it IS a beam ship).

As I mentioned before, HCLs should have even higher damage than DAs at point blank range, but DAs should have very high, consistent damage over the entire range.

Quote:
Moderate everything is fine. Except for energy. UGTO ships have for the longest period of time (since ever), relied heavily on energy reserves for their high energy weapons (flux, emp, cannons, cl's). The EAD is mostly a beam ship, which requires an insane amount of energy to recharge, not even taking into account the QST. The battle dread is fine because cannons dont require much energy, and the armour doesnt cost anything, you can keep flying at full speed.

Don't worry. I don't want UGTO ships to be waiting for weapons to recharge all the time. But K'luth ships are even MORE dependent on energy. So while UGTO ships should have enough energy to run all their weapons efficiently, K'luth need to have even more, because otherwise disruptors would be essentially useless. Likewise, the EAD needs a VERY substantial energy reserve, but keep in mind that even though SIs have lower energy drain, recharging 6 DAs on a Siphon is very draining.

Quote:
QST - Needs to do what the ion cannon does. Massive system damage over a massive area. Massive energy cost, slow reload. This should be FINE if the EAD had a lot of energy (it should (in my opinion) have the largest energy reserves of all ships).

Ion Cannon - Needs to be medium damage over a wide area (not like the QST (instant kill everything below destroyer)). Medium energy cost, slow reload. This should be fine on the AD, which already has quiet the energy banks to deal with weapons, shields, and the IC.

Stellar Incinerator - Needs to do the most damage of all super weapons on direct hit. Low energy cost, slow reload. Again, should be fine, since the siphon has the highest energy banks out of any ship in the game. Although this needs to be fixed.

To be more consistent with each faction's technologies, the QST should have a "Flux" effect, and have a moderate area of effect and moderate damage. (The idea of a QST that does massive damage over a massive area is very unbalancing against smaller ships. Each core weapon should have an advantage and a disadvantage in damage/damage radius. Then to address energy, you could balance energy drain with projectile speed and recharge rate). But having two superlative damage variables is very tough on smaller ships.

I personally think ICC's Ion Cannons should have a very large area of effect, but a lower damage.

SIs need to have a very limited area of effect, but a high damage.

I know you'll disagree with me on this point, Jack, but I personally believe that no core weapon should EVER be able to one-shot-kill. Which is something the QST (and both other core weapons to a lesser extent) are able to do presently.

--

Enterprise - I know that my suggestions are a bit counter to what the factions have been used to.

Especially about staying power, and ammunition. But if you think about it, what happened in past versions may not necessarily be the most consistent with what SHOULD be the case.

I'm not rejecting your opinion by any means. I just think that we should consider making UGTO the ammunition dependent faction, while giving their cannon weapons a serious damage boost. Ammunition dependence doesn't have to be as severe as it is in the current implementation, by the way. I was thinking more along the lines of a doubling in the capacity of what is currently available for rail-guns and torpedoes for UGTO.

Why? Because I view staying power to be something that ICC should have had. If you combine longest staying power with moderate damage-capability, that's actually slightly on the strong side. But if the faction that has the longest staying power also has the weakest damage-capability, then there is a balance there.

A ship could take more damage, but also requires more time to dish out an equivalent amount of damage.

[ This Message was edited by: Arcanum {C?} on 2005-09-08 17:07 ]

We are many. We are one.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-09-08 17:31   
what is with this "high accuraccy" stuff? All beams hit no matter what. it's not like fighters can dodge PD beams or anything.

hint hint.

[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob (x2 Pistolet Makarov) on 2005-09-08 17:33 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-08 17:50   
UGTO have always been an energy dependant faction, hence why their cannons have no ammo.

They have to stay that way, its how the UGTO ships work, perhaps you could play UGTO for a bit to understand how they work in that way.

Appart from that, I agree with the core weapons.

Arcanum {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-09-08 18:01   
The ammo dependency switch was merely an idea. I knew that one would garner the most objection.

To be honest, I think the main disagreement here is about the word "staying power."

In my mind, staying power means the ability to take the most damage. Since ICC is defensive, they should have that ability.

Now, who can stay in battle the longest because of ammunition concerns (or lack thereof)? That could well be UGTO. Logically speaking, the faction which has the most ability to absorb damage, in my opinion, should be the one which has no ammunition concerns, otherwise, they would have to return to base anyhow.

And, if after testing, it turns out that making UGTO ammunition dependent (though not SHORT of ammunition - two different things) turns out to be a total nerf, then nothing is lost. Just revert back.

My intention here was to generate some suggestions to make each faction stand out more. I realized from the outset that not everything could work perfectly.

But I agree with you, Jack, the fact that it CHANGES the combat dynamic of UGTO ships is a very valid concern. Still, if a UGTO ship had 150 shots, as opposed to the dismal ammunition counts that we see now, I believe the difference would be much less felt.

We are many. We are one.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-08 18:23   
You'd have to be talking 150 shots for level 10 cannons and such for you to gain my support. The MOST important thing about UGTO ships is their ammo. They harbour a cannon and beams which requires no ammo (exactly the same as K'luth), but it has a longer range and does less damage (unless your talking about CL's). This coupled with the energy means that UGTO ships can stay longer in the field without need for resupply.

They need to be able to stay in the field to be able to do the most damage over time, this is how UGTO has always worked.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-09-08 18:25 ]

Arcanum {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-09-08 18:57   
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 18:23, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
You'd have to be talking 150 shots for level 10 cannons and such for you to gain my support. The MOST important thing about UGTO ships is their ammo.

Of course it would be for level 10 cannons.

Not that there are any levels in 1.484 anyhow.

We are many. We are one.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-08 19:10   
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 18:57, Arcanum {C?} wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 18:23, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
You'd have to be talking 150 shots for level 10 cannons and such for you to gain my support. The MOST important thing about UGTO ships is their ammo.

Of course it would be for level 10 cannons.

Not that there are any levels in 1.484 anyhow.

Good point...

I should of remembered that...I did write it with Drafell afterall..

Koda
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-09-08 22:30   
To be honest, I didnt read most of this, but any and all of what you propose is just another pile of Crap, if there is no Player balance. Darkspace is a teamwork game. 4 people Vs 15 no matter what faction is bull. I dont care what lvl of stuff they are Endowed with .. Without some kind of Balance there is just people farming the weakest team.

Thorium
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-09-10 17:57   
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 15:53, Arcanum {C?} wrote:

[*]Stellar Incinerators should either be a beam, or a fast-moving projectile with high damage and small explosion radius

would love for the incinerator to be a beam wepon. range little more than 2000gu. power loss over distance. say 25% for every 500gu, 0-500 = 100%, 500-1000gu = 75%, 1000-1500gu = 50%, 1500-2000gu = 25%

a super wepon that we can use at cose range with out hurting ourself (being that luth ships are the weakest)

a superwepon that complements the short/med range luth wepons

when i first heard stellar incinerator my first thought it was a great big beam wepon...

Diabo|ik
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-09-12 00:44   
"K'luth weapons have the slowest recharge rate"

If K'luth hit&run tactics are ever to work, one thing needs to be done to either the ROF or the instantaneous damage over a short period of time ( 1 or 2 alphas, as an example ).

So if we are to keep the current relation between DA's and HCL's, we need to do something about the standard disruptors or the AM torps, because right now, even with a slow recharge rate, they barely do any damage a pop, even with almost 20 firing at the same time, it's barely going through half an armor layer firing them all in one shot... that's 4 shots to get through most ships double layer armors, not even talking about the shields, 4 shots + slow recharge rate = too much time uncloaked and you didn't even hit the hull and that's if you were lucky enough to always hit the same arc... even coupled with DA's and the current speed gimped AM torps, we lack in insta pop firepower to have the cloak hit&run tactics finally work.

That would make us fearable again, so maybe the humans would restart using eccm's to drain our energy instead ( the way it should be if I understand right ) of relying on beacons and cannons.

In other words, we need a lot of punch on something here... maybe AM torps could be tweaked to deal even more damage and be fast enough to finally hit something ( considering a low splash radius ). Beefing up psi cannons wouldn't fix the problem of close range ( the intended close up and personnal way ) K'luth combat tactics.

The concept of faster turning/maneuverability/speed is right on spot. I don't know if we need that much power tho, as long as we can do enough damage in 2 alphas and have about 1/3 left after going almost full speed ( since you guys ALWAYS run away full speed ) so you can cloak and RUN LIKE HELL.

Another thing, I think organic armors should have the highest HP per second recharge rate, but the lowest of all armor / shields total HP. In other words, even if the total time taken to recharge from 0% to 100% is lower, it doesn't necessarily MEAN that the HP PER SECOND ACTUAL recharge rate is higher, you with me here? Good.

The automated repair complements the organic " healing " but only for what's under the armor ( all other components and hull ).

That way, if you're beaconed, you're still deep in it... and if the enemy uses lots of ECCMs, we may have the bigger punch, but we won't have it for very long ( 2 alphas and you're drained, 1 and you're at half energy, so you can still escape if you are reasonable in your chase ).

Maybe 1 or 2 alpha seems short, but it sounds fine to me if it drains most of my energy reserves while at the same time dealing enough damage to get through an ICC dread shield and 1 armor layer plus maybe 5% MAX ( unless in a siphon and you wait till the very last moment to unleash that SI on the vulnerable hull ) hull damage in one hit&run pass ( does that sound too much? still you need to get all your hits on the same armor layer once the whole energy reserves of the 4 ish shields are gone... ). Reflective armors would compensate for the UGTO ( absorb 33% seems fine, makes the 8 armor layers of a dread look like 10-11, thats more than 2 on each side... ). They would still be a hard nut to crack, taking about 5% hull damage in one pass seems decent to me again here, considering they can rotate to present another "3ish armor layer" side.

Any ideas on this?

[ This Message was edited by: Diabo|ik on 2005-09-13 21:03 ]

Arcanum {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-09-12 09:56   
K'luth weapons absolutely need to hit harder. As it stands, even mosquitoes sneer at standard disruptors.

And certainly, the rate of armour regeneration should be substantially increased for organic armour, IF there are no plans to make K'luth armour somewhat stronger.

However, your point about K'luth needing less power is not accurate (given the current cloaking system). Given the fact that cloak now drains the same amount of power as a Jump Disruptor (25, I believe it was), people always forget the fact that you cannot effectively recloak after 2 alpha strikes if your energy is below 20. And usually, after an attack, your ship is likely to be going at full speed, which itself is very draining.

The reality is, K'luth ships, to be effective, should be able to have enough energy to recloak and at least go a SHORT distance at top speed before having to slow down. Why? Because in order for hit-and-run tactics to work, the ship has to be able to move at least 500gu away from his previous location before having to slow down. Otherwise, if you must stay stationary to be cloaked, what is the point of it when the enemy can manually target you.

I am against K'luth having so much power that it is never a concern for them, or even so much that it is rarely a concern. But at the same time, given the enormous power drain that cloak currently uses, K'luth should at least have enough to make the hit-and-run tactic work most of the time. Which is NEVER the case in any K'luth ship which uses predominantly beams right now.

We are many. We are one.

Page created in 0.027461 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR