No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Okay you've all had yer fun
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Okay you've all had yer fun
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-26 18:08   
As the topic states, okay Uggies you've had yer fun, but i think taking the system once is enough punishment for me, i mean come on when i say, leave our space and go back to SOL or i'll go there myself and bomb it i mean it. but, considering im a wussy and cant back up my threats keep having fun but come this weekend...all bets are off uggies we have a "trick" up our sleeve and we intend to use it and i believe dark_vorbums knows what im talkin about or will when i debreif him lol..so in responce to Ravens Solo capping Sol dont cap all of ICC space just cap the guilty fleets planets.

In Conclusion....you UGTO need to pay attention to yer home systems and backwater systems because it looks like that the kluth are gonna invade and not let up you attack the ICC because our pulse beams dont hurt well tough beans you wusses...suck it up and take the LvL15 Disrupters like fighters if not....quit..i can safetly say, we have learned our lesson and i will never ever cooperate with someone wanting free prestige....for bombing!

with that said...have a good weekend bois and gurls

Email GothThug {C?}
Nim *
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-08-26 19:03   
Quote:

On 2005-08-26 18:08, Fatal GothThug{C?} wrote:

you wusses...suck it up and take the LvL15 Disrupters like fighters

Kluth planets are too easy to cap as you can just mirv them.... So its tougher to bomb and cap icc planets than ugto/kluth

Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-08-26 21:05   
/me is still trying to decipher some sort of meaning from this post, after 3 attempts thus far.

Email Bobamelius
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-26 21:30   
oh no, kluth planets are harder to cap, because of the mass Beams coming from the dbases i've tried i know it hurts lol....besides we're trying to take back CD now leave us alone and we'll leave you alone

Email GothThug {C?}
Valerius{DK}
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-26 22:22   
As a direct response to the UGTO bombing raids against ICC planets in the last 24 hours vengeance has been resolved in the almost total destruction of infrastructure in the Sol sector.

In short, ICC stoped bombing cuz UGTO asked and pleaded to on their knees and only a few hours later they started doing the exact same thing to us.

Further actions may be taken at the discretion of ICC High Command

Email Valerius{DK}
Bigwolfe
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-26 22:29   
it looks as if sirus was bombed also....so in all, let's just bomb everyone's Home system until the game freezes!!!

too bad i can't play until sat nite...

Email Bigwolfe
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-08-27 00:02   
Quote:

On 2005-08-26 22:22, Valerius{DK} wrote:
As a direct response to the UGTO bombing raids against ICC planets in the last 24 hours vengeance has been resolved in the almost total destruction of infrastructure in the Sol sector.

In short, ICC stoped bombing cuz UGTO asked and pleaded to on their knees and only a few hours later they started doing the exact same thing to us.

Further actions may be taken at the discretion of ICC High Command

The UGTO bombing raids against ICC planets were a direct result of indescriminate bombing of UGTO planets - bombing, capping, and moving on without the discretion to build - and was in retalliation of months of constant bombardment.

ICC responded with the use of a bomber and a transport to completely level Alpha Centauri and Sol, held for 3 hours against almost no resistance.

UGTO then proceeded to respond again, by once more laying waste to many ICC systems.

You see the pattern here when you yet again bomb Sol indescrimnately?

In short, stop bombing indescrimately, and we will cease to envoke such hostile attacks on the entirety of ICC space.

Continued UGTO strikes into ICC space are pending on ICC response.

-Ent

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-08-27 00:35   
Two Systems capped Keep it up, and yes, I do know about a bomber in lalande..And I'll take even more.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-27 02:27   
It has come to my attention that there is a new ICC clan doing the bombing and solo capping in SOL as i found out today/tonight i was trying to get our system XI bootis back and lo and behold The Specter clan is in SOL Capping solo just before i got my Silver bomber/Gold Transport badge i noticed that that clan Capped mercury Venus, earth and mars so do NOT invade CD again i dont wanna have to recap it almost by myself again

Email GothThug {C?}
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-08-27 03:11   
yes no kidding i don't like flying around in a frigate since i didn't have any modded dessies..

Email Borgie
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-08-27 09:03   
So... from my interpretation of all of this, the UGTO begged the ICC to cease glassing it's homesystem and nearby systems... and then, without hesitation, completely glassed multiple ICC systems, claiming it was justified by the ICC's glass-rampage.

Right.

Y'see, there's a key element to begging an opposing force to cease doing an action to you, and it's that in your humility you cease it yourself. In any major war, when one nation surrendered, they typically withdrew to lick their wounds. Picking up arms after such an action is folly and extremely dishonorable. Yes, indiscriminate bombing is nothing to be proud of, but getting on your hands and knees and then stabbing your merciful foe in the back using the same tactics is truly underhanded.

You would have done better to focus your efforts on the K'luth or to bomb systems and then capture them with a purpose.

Ramius
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2005-08-27 11:36   
Sardaukar, just don't listen to Val.

Email Ramius
Nim *
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-08-27 14:46   
Quote:

On 2005-08-27 09:03, Sardaukar {C?} wrote:
So... from my interpretation of all of this, the UGTO begged the ICC to cease glassing it's homesystem and nearby systems... and then, without hesitation, completely glassed multiple ICC systems, claiming it was justified by the ICC's glass-rampage.

I wanna know who would stoop so low to beg the ICC... My guess is GT made it up.

Also there is a big diffrence between mirving and caping using neutrons... When ugto invaded they never used MIRV's

[ This Message was edited by: Nim {C?} on 2005-08-27 14:47 ]

Valerius{DK}
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-27 15:40   
actually.. they glassed tripwik after we had recapped it

Email Valerius{DK}
Sixkiller
Marshal

Posted: 2005-08-27 15:54   
well actually i did use mirvs in my wonderfull scout blowing up 1 inf per planet then capping it-_-
untill lag smashed me into a planet

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028779 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR