No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Sad Day For Me and Stardancer
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Sad Day For Me and Stardancer
Stardancer {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-18 23:16   
I would like to say thanks to everyone that has sent thier condolences. It means alot to sue and i. I hope one day i will be able to come back to DS as it was great to know everyone. And for anyone who lost a love one will know that they might of passed away but the memories will never fade away. I thank all that said some thing .
thank you
Stardancer

shadey
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-19 00:37   
geez Im so sorry guys, i think i can sympaphise with you a bit becuase my father has been sick for awhile now, but he is still with s so i guess i cant say i know exactly how it feels. Well you have my deepest condolences and star if ya ever wanna talk you know how to find me.

Forever™ the Nightmare
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-19 00:46   
I offer you my deepest sincerity in this sad time... i know what it's like to lose a close family member such as that. I can only offer you some comfort in that he is in a better place than this cruel world. I don't know you personally but if there's anything I can do please let me know.

-Daniel

p.s.- maybe these words might give you some comfort... they did for me when i lost my 2 aunts....

"The End of an Era"

my searching eyes have never been so intrigued to see you. I guess you found a way to make ten minutes last forever.

with each passing moment we drift further away...
closer to our chosen paths.

but i can't help remembering what was...
what might have been.
but i have been warned by those who have
passed this way before.
and to them i am grateful.
and as for you i am also grateful...
and i pray you find the peace you have been longing for.

-Hopesfall-

Email Forever™ the Nightmare
TheBumble
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-19 03:28   
a sad day, very true, and perhaps, in the moment, you do not see "above and beyond" - that is ok

it has a lot to do with "work", to get over it, i know it from myself
but like other's have written here before, you 2 have a second family here

my deepest condolences, may the real force be with you now

lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-19 06:45   
My condoleance to your family, I am very sorry about this event in life, I understand and hope you life this moment the best you can. If you need support, dont forget that you have a good community here that can listen to you.

-Lightning

[ DARKSPACE STAFF ] Website & News Editor / DarkSpace.net [ FRANÇAIS ]

Email lightning[Voyager][ A ]   Goto the website of lightning[Voyager][ A ]
Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-19 16:05   
I'm sorry. I've been away and just saw this Ladies. My sympathies, Heart, prayers, and Hugs goes out to you and your family.

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2005-08-20 05:21   
my heart goes out to yous. be strong, stay healthy. and know one IMPROTANT THING!

he maybe gone, but he will be in your hearts. he would of been pleased with his children. you's always wanted to have fun, you there for one and the other when times where down. he loved you's so much. he would not like it if you dwell on his death.

cheer up and have a good time!

one thing that was disturbing thought... that day was my birhtday (in australia it was) :'(.

-huggs star and tarn- i am soo sorry i am late at posting. been busy latly. but i am back.

your's turly

/salutes Hellza aka Beau

Stardancer {C?}
Cadet

Posted: 2005-08-21 11:40   
thanks again everyone. and the one who put up a poem on the 2 page it was a good poem.. and soo true.. well knowing this is family for me means the world to me knowing ppl across the world sends thier sincerity means alot. you all are on my mind during this tough time..

stardancer.

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-08-21 12:35   
I can't think of anything to say, really, that would do justice to the sorrow you must be feeling... I have lost neither of my parents yet, but the concept fills me with pain and dread, and I extend my hearts full well of sympathy to you. As others have said.. take the time you need to heal your wounds, but don't shut down, keep living and keep your parents proud of their legacy: you.

Tarnekep
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-09-06 17:00   
I would like to say this Thank You to everyone for there nice words that where said in here....I am very sorry that I have not been myself in anyway but i am not still over my fathers death.....He was very special person to me and very close too....and now my whole world seems to be turned upside down....

Right now I feel lost and empty and not complete anymore....But I have lost a lot within the two years......I have lost my mother in March 2003, I have lost my husband in Feb 2004 (separated) and now my father in Aug 2005.....so you see this is why I am feeling so low and unhappy.....and if i offend anyone in the lobby or in the friends chat......I am very sorry if I did....Please I know that everyone is there for me by sprirt and by heart....and I thank you all for that .....all I asked is everyone if they could bare with me a little.....thank you

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-09-06 17:23   
We're always here for you tarne, no matter what happens, or how you act..We wub you!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.017196 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR