Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Latest Patch Crashes My PC...
 Author Latest Patch Crashes My PC...
Binks
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-08-03 12:05   
Okay, after the realease of the big patch I've had DS crash once (because I was running too many backround programs most likely, window's media player, photoshop elements with a ton of stuff open and excel...). But now that todays patch has been released I'm crashing within the first 10 minutes of joining a game, and not just a DS crash, but a total system crash that I'm forced to reboot from...manually reboot. It's happened twice so far and I really don't want to test it again since XP decides that manually rebooting merits a checkdisk which takes forever...my basic system specks are (I can get more advanced ones if they're needed)

2.4 gig pentium 4
1 gig ram
ati radeon 9800 pro w/ semi-old (2 patches back I think, maybe just one) drivers (updating drivers always causes my comp to be unable to run any games for a day to a week, so you can see why I'm reluctant to do it for a minor .0001% performance boost...)

I would post the DS crash thing, but there is none since I have to manually reboot...boy am I glad I delayed subbing to a few days from now...otherwise I might be a little angry