No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Garage Wiped!!
 Author Garage Wiped!!
BackAlley
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-26 09:46   
Except for an unmodded station,everything in my garage is gone.Items lost....Armor ablative and reflective(4 each) 5 mining beams lv 10...WH device...fully ugraded BD, a half upgraded EAD ....fully upgraded dictor....I can't remember half of the other stuff I had in the garage...all I know is it was all lv 10 items that I used for different situations.......Since this stuff is gone from the garage I didn't get the credits back for them.....What can be done? .........

[ This Message was edited by: BackAlley on 2005-07-26 09:53 ]

Email BackAlley   Goto the website of BackAlley
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-26 09:55   
not much, admins cant put ships or items back in player garages. if you somehow managed to lose pres with that, you might get compensated, shouldnt have lost credits either, except for the freefloating devices you had

BackAlley
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-26 11:22   
Ok heres an added bonus....with the one station I have left....I decide to just except the fact that I lost all the stuff I had and just play the game.
I pull the station out of Blue ball. I decide to see if I can help crim in andosia....I have a HMA in the station. I set my jump point as far as the HMA will allow.(which is about half way there) At the end of the Jump, I refuel and check my Nav map. I see Night Runner extracting from Happyland, Night Runner is a good friend of mine and a Newbie. I decide to go help him out with his extracting since I have four Lv 10 mining beams on the station.......I click on Happyland and push orbit 230 sec later....I get your ship has been destroyed by Happyland.......My pres has now gone down from 51468 to 50660. ......OK now this is the point...I am not one of the younger gamers on DS and I don't complain much about alot of the issues that come up in the Development of DS. I figure that within a few weeks F will get things together. All I do is go to work take care of people,then come home and play DarkSpace and forget about work. I don't mind paying for something that helps me relax when I'm not at work.
This is no longer the case ....This game is now causing me more irritation then it is worth...losing pres that I have worked to get for over 2 yrs in a couple of weeks is makin me want to find another Game to pay for...A payment was just made on the 25th of this month....and I am afraid that this is the last payment that is going to be made.......

[ This Message was edited by: BackAlley on 2005-07-26 11:34 ]

Email BackAlley   Goto the website of BackAlley
Page created in 0.006955 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR