No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » yay ...wat? noooo!!!1!!111!!!
 Author yay ...wat? noooo!!!1!!111!!!
The Anarchist
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-07-13 16:08   
I don't really know where else to stick this topic

Well I've finaly moved into my new house (yay). But I have no internet or cable! . So I have to use this t-moble sidekick internet thing to talk. I think ill be getting my internet within the next few days...but...what? Going to? Noooo...the patch finaly gets released and I'm leaving the country :
I'm so jealous of so many people playing darkspace now and the admiral server is actually getting filled up again. I hear a lot of negative talk about the new patch now, but I guess that's what happens when you want to mod a ship and spend 50 million credits on it...then end up smashing into a planet or being killed.
I guess its real different now then. I'm packing and leaving to visit my relatives (mostly old wrinkly people that don't speak english) over on the other side of the planet in the phillippines. Ill be gone maybe 2-3 weeks, the whole time flying all over the country to buy a bunch of bootleg stuff...things like shoes that may cost 70 something in the u.s. Could cost like 5 american dollars in the phillippines which is one thing I'm looking forward to being there.
Oh well, no ds, internet, or television(satellite cable at least) for the next few weeks. I probably won't survive the trip considering I'm already suffering from withdrawal from no internet or tv(seriously they still have TANK crossings on some roads, probably because of rebels). Bye everyone! Be back in a few weeks!

Email The Anarchist
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-07-13 16:51   
choodles!

Page created in 0.007742 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR