No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » Ship layout issues
 Author Ship layout issues
Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-16 21:32   
The ICC sensor scout, I think it was, has an ECM mapped to P (ECCM).

And a suggestion from Trekkie, plus an amusing anecdote about clueless admins:

* [[CS]]Trekkie_zero{Recruiting} @84635 Sent "oh btw you think you could suggest to tael switching aroound the specials I on the AC so that one of the special I are rear and put the special II to the front or something?"
* You sent to [[CS]]Trekkie_zero{Recruiting} @84635: "what specials are these?" <-- Read: "Huh?"
* [[CS]]Trekkie_zero{Recruiting} @84635 Sent "you know the special slots on the AC trade one of the special I with the special II so that you have and aft special I"
* [[CS]]Trekkie_zero{Recruiting} @84635 Sent "so you can put an auxilary shield to the rear"
* [[CS]]Trekkie_zero{Recruiting} @84635 Sent "I mean the weakest shielded area of the ship is the rear it would be nice if we could put an aft auxilary shield to boost its strength a bit"

Email Shigernafy
Trekkie_zero
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-16 23:02   
Also the fighters on the Command Carrier for the ICC are the old fighters so we cant mod in any fighters for it, which Im pretty sure has been mentioned many times.

Then theres the PCM on the missle dread that should be fireing right and fires left, and a railgun that has the same problem, oh and the port and starboard railguns on the missle dread fire off the hull by about 5-6 gu.

Im sure you guys are aware of all this and probably have a fix for it planned but I dont know so might as well tell you better to make sure you know then to have it stay there and never get fixed, kinda the point of any beta for any game.

the thing I suggested to mith to suggest to tael though was just a balancing thing and Im sure he knows about the ship design but I might as well make sure my idea is understandable...

If I notice anything else with ships which I have I just dont remember atm Ill mention it in the future.

[ This Message was edited by: Trekkie_zero{Recruiting} on 2005-06-16 23:16 ]

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-06-17 01:35   
Fixed the PCM on the md, and the fighters on the Command Carrier were right so dont know why the bug. so i just deleted them completely and readded the fighters from scratch to see if that fixes it.

Email Tael
Page created in 0.008532 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR