Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » I'M LOSING MY HAIR!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author I'M LOSING MY HAIR!
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-06-03 00:50   
Tael... I stand corrected.. you are correct about the NEX/PX.... but I remeber a time when the Marine PX used to be run by the .... dang now I cannot remeber what it was called... I think it was MWR (Morale, Welfare and Recreation) that used to run it....

Marine = My Arse Rides In Navy Equiptment.....

LOL

and just for equal rights....

Navy = Never Again Volunteer Yourself

Rocko

See if you take the Non Self-Propelled 155mm you are gonna hate life... I Had a old High School buddie attached with them... He beat feet over to the Self-Propelled side of the house as soon as he could...

He said it was much better to travel IN your 155 then WITH it... don't have to break it down and set it up like a towed unit.

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Captain_Savage
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-03 00:53   
yeah, like i said i talk to the recruiter this saturday. the two arty batteries that i have in mind are both pulling homeland security right now in NY and at West Point. they're probably full right now, so i may be stuck with either the 1-101ST CAVALRY or the 50TH MAIN SUPPORT.

if the 50TH MAIN SUPPORT isn't to my liking, i'll probably choose the cavalry.

[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Savage on 2005-06-03 00:55 ]

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-06-03 03:10   
Well if you go armour you will be going to Fort Knox, KY! That is the Armour school.. it is also where the send the Mechinzed units that work as scouts if i remeber correctly...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Rinzler
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-03 03:29   
@ Captian Savage,

The problem is its all fun and games till someone looses an eye. Have you seen a little kid make fun of a loved one in a supermarket check out lane bcus they dont look right? its not like monsters dont need food also.. It never comes to the minds of people that stare,( old or young ) maybe that person looks funny because they fought for our country? These people look because of their morbid curriosity, like when people stare at a traffic accidents. People can say they are patriots, god fearing or purple for all i care,( evernotice not alot of rich kids patroling sand dunes? ) the bottom line is in what they do. Ever heard the saying they can talk the talk but not walk the walk?. If your also a poor unfortinate offspring of a military family like I am, do yourself a favor and look into other ways of getting income to go to school. Because this country cant afford anymore uneducated people sending poor people off to fight other poor people, and dont feel like your going to miss this "War on Terriorism", last i looked its been going on for a few Thousand years...

http://www.grant-rating.com/

DOM700 [-IMO-]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-03 04:24   
There is one thing I learned in the infantry....never tell a tank pilot how easy it is to kill a tank

Never forget what you fight for
I have earned my betatester badge for being part of the open beta

Email DOM700 [-IMO-]   Goto the website of DOM700 [-IMO-]
Captain_Savage
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-03 04:56   
Quote:

On 2005-06-03 03:29, Castel wrote:
@ Captian Savage,

The problem is its all fun and games till someone looses an eye. Have you seen a little kid make fun of a loved one in a supermarket check out lane bcus they dont look right? its not like monsters dont need food also.. It never comes to the minds of people that stare,( old or young ) maybe that person looks funny because they fought for our country? These people look because of their morbid curriosity, like when people stare at a traffic accidents. People can say they are patriots, god fearing or purple for all i care,( evernotice not alot of rich kids patroling sand dunes? ) the bottom line is in what they do. Ever heard the saying they can talk the talk but not walk the walk?. If your also a poor unfortinate offspring of a military family like I am, do yourself a favor and look into other ways of getting income to go to school. Because this country cant afford anymore uneducated people sending poor people off to fight other poor people, and dont feel like your going to miss this "War on Terriorism", last i looked its been going on for a few Thousand years...

http://www.grant-rating.com/

i know what a patriot is. patriotism isn't blindly following what your leaders tell you, it's not simply "supporting our troops," no, patriotism runs deeper than that.

a patriot is someone who serves his people, with no expected reward, she is someone who does something, even though it may seem insignificant and highly risky, that benefits her people, her home, her family, and her nation. he goes to fight not to make war, not for glory, but to ensure that those at home will continue to have peace. she tends to the injured regardless of side to uphold the values that she belives in, and most importantly, she does what's best for her nation, even if she's villified for it. if i didn't have any future plans, if i had everything i needed right now, i'd still enlist. because i am a patriot, and although you may see that as a dirty word, to me it carries the highest significance, and the deepest resposibility. too many people throw that word around these days.

i owe the military my life. because without it, i wouldn't exist. to elaborate on this, my parents met in the USAFR, 70th Aireal Port Squadron, Homestead AFB. i don't see myself as unfortunate at all. my father drove supply trucks in Vietnam, and fought terrorists in Rhodesia. my Grandfather pulled security on the Panema canal prior to WW2, my Great Grandfather was a supply officer in the 7th Cavalry under General "Blackjack" Pershing during his campaign in Mexico, and further back in the Civil War, one of my ancestors on my Grandmother's side either led, or was part of, a militia regiment tasked with the defense of Washington D.C., i belive it was either the Cox Guard, or the Cox Dragoons. even before my family immigrated to this country, we were soldiers. there's a castle in Latvia, where one of my ancestors led a garrison of Scottish Mercenaries to fight the Tartars on behalf of the Finns. he died in battle, and his son continued the work, afterwards, the son married into the Finnish royalty(daughter's cousin or something), we fought for william the Conquoror and were awarded land in scottland, and the Ramsey clan is the only scottish clan to maintain it's title and house from start to finish, the castle(Dahlhouse) still stands today, and is a bed and breakfast.

the military is practically in my blood. it's as much a part of me as my faith and my family.

being maimed or kiled isn't a sure thing, it's very likely, but i'm not guarenteed to be killed or hideously wounded. if i do, it's because i did something very stupid like expose myself to enemy fire, or dropped a particularly sensitive explosive.

before i moved up here from Florida, i asked my father what the difference was between a terrorist and a freedom fighter. he said, "who they're fighting, and wether they win or lose."

this isn't a war on terrorism, it's a war againts a bunch of fifth column groups who decided to bite the hand that fed them; that's right. we, America, funded, and supplied alot of these groups when they were fighting the soviets. the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. we gave them the stuff they needed to win. and they did.

the mujahadin actually lost the war in Afganistan due to the soviet's air superiority. they had retreated back to their refugee camps when Regan's Stingers finally arrived. after that, Hinds fell out of the sky like poisoned birds, the mujahadin attacked every soviet they saw, and it became commonplace for soviet infantry units to call arty on themselves to prevent their capture and torture at the hands of the fanatical mujahadin.

now, these groups decide we're their new threat, others fought us to begin with, some of which were probably funded by the soviets in the same fashion. whoever they are, they hate us, and will do all they can to hurt us. this is why we project our power; to protect our interests, to ensure that we get the imported luxuries that you can't live without. most importantly, these people fight and die so that you won't have to.

what you're referrint to is actually a deep hatred as a result of the crusades, which was a result of all the european kingdoms uniting against the muslim armies that were invading their lands.

you heard me. the muslims invaded europe. not peacefully, either. anyone who didn't convert to islam was executed, be they man woman or child. killing people who weren't like you was common back then, you see. finally, the vatican could take no more of this, as islam threatend christianity's very existence, and so they told all the kings to unite(more or less) to fight the muslims off. of course, they also decided to fight them off straight back to the middle east, and then some. this was mostly due to some lust for vengeance, i think.

i'm not saying that anyone's justified, mind you. i firmly belive that revenge is pointless. especially when the deed one desires revenge for happened well over nine hundred years before you were born. i'm saying that people don't just go to war on a whim. and most of the time it's not done for resources. it's always between two incompatible groups. when ideas enter into competition, they have to resolve dominance. the only truly bad idea is the one that takes away self determination.

you can go off and be an apologist for all i care. it doesn't matter to me, and it's your life to live. but remember this. when you go to sleep every night, remember. it's my life that's being put in danger, so you can sleep in security.

p.s. i have never once laughed at someone who was maimed, and i have the deepest of respect and admiration for all veterans. because they do what those like you are too afraid to do; defend yourselves.

[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Savage on 2005-06-03 05:25 ]

Rinzler
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-03 07:31   
Quote:

On 2005-06-03 04:56, Captain_Savage wrote:

i know what a patriot is. patriotism isn't blindly following what your leaders tell you, it's not simply "supporting our troops," no, patriotism runs deeper than that.

I never said you didnt know.

Quote:

a patriot is someone who serves his people, with no expected reward, she is someone who does something, even though it may seem insignificant and highly risky, that benefits her people, her home, her family, and her nation. he goes to fight not to make war, not for glory, but to ensure that those at home will continue to have peace. she tends to the injured regardless of side to uphold the values that she belives in, and most importantly, she does what's best for her nation, even if she's villified for it. if i didn't have any future plans, if i had everything i needed right now, i'd still enlist. because i am a patriot, and although you may see that as a dirty word, to me it carries the highest significance, and the deepest resposibility. too many people throw that word around these days.

1, I dont see patriot as a dirty word, or did you not read that part I said where people were 2 faced.

2, Im glad you have future plans, and im sorry for trying to show a broader view on how to secure money for it.

Quote:

i owe the military my life. because without it, i wouldn't exist. to elaborate on this, my parents met in the USAFR, 70th Aireal Port Squadron, Homestead AFB. i don't see myself as unfortunate at all. my father drove supply trucks in Vietnam, and fought terrorists in Rhodesia. my Grandfather pulled security on the Panema canal prior to WW2, my Great Grandfather was a supply officer in the 7th Cavalry under General "Blackjack" Pershing during his campaign in Mexico, and further back in the Civil War, one of my ancestors on my Grandmother's side either led, or was part of, a militia regiment tasked with the defense of Washington D.C., i belive it was either the Cox Guard, or the Cox Dragoons. even before my family immigrated to this country, we were soldiers. there's a castle in Latvia, where one of my ancestors led a garrison of Scottish Mercenaries to fight the Tartars on behalf of the Finns. he died in battle, and his son continued the work, afterwards, the son married into the Finnish royalty(daughter's cousin or something), we fought for william the Conquoror and were awarded land in scottland, and the Ramsey clan is the only scottish clan to maintain it's title and house from start to finish, the castle(Dahlhouse) still stands today, and is a bed and breakfast.

Im glad youve learned your family history.

Quote:

the military is practically in my blood. it's as much a part of me as my faith and my family.

hey your the one that made it sound like you were asking for Advice in this thread.. and i did read the whole thing before posting. Im not questioning you, your faith, the military, god, or the heavens.

Quote:

being maimed or kiled isn't a sure thing, it's very likely, but i'm not guarenteed to be killed or hideously wounded. if i do, it's because i did something very stupid like expose myself to enemy fire, or dropped a particularly sensitive explosive.

My only intent was for you to think about for a few seconds of hell, cus there is no time machine. And when that position its not even a matter of if they stare anymore, its the What if's that bother the most.. that and the phrase "let it go",..

Quote:

before i moved up here from Florida, i asked my father what the difference was between a terrorist and a freedom fighter. he said, "who they're fighting, and wether they win or lose."

this isn't a war on terrorism, it's a war againts a bunch of fifth column groups who decided to bite the hand that fed them; that's right. we, America, funded, and supplied alot of these groups when they were fighting the soviets. the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. we gave them the stuff they needed to win. and they did.

kinda makes you feel like asking who's at the Helm?

Quote:

the mujahadin actually lost the war in Afganistan due to the soviet's air superiority. they had retreated back to their refugee camps when Regan's Stingers finally arrived. after that, Hinds fell out of the sky like poisoned birds, the mujahadin attacked every soviet they saw, and it became commonplace for soviet infantry units to call arty on themselves to prevent their capture and torture at the hands of the fanatical mujahadin.

now, these groups decide we're their new threat, others fought us to begin with, some of which were probably funded by the soviets in the same fashion. whoever they are, they hate us, and will do all they can to hurt us. this is why we project our power; to protect our interests, to ensure that we get the imported luxuries that you can't live without. most importantly, these people fight and die so that you won't have to.

do you remember the reason the Reds went in there in the first place?
And thats not a very accurate statement, "these people fight and die so that you wont have to." i heard of this place called Vietnam, Seems i was going to get turned into a communist eventually if if fell into Soviet control. hmm thats a thinker.

Quote:

what you're referrint to is actually a deep hatred as a result of the crusades, which was a result of all the european kingdoms uniting against the muslim armies that were invading their lands.

what im refering to is terrorism in general, very few and far between in written human history has there seen a period without it.

Quote:

you heard me. the muslims invaded europe. not peacefully, either. anyone who didn't convert to islam was executed, be they man woman or child. killing people who weren't like you was common back then, you see. finally, the vatican could take no more of this, as islam threatend christianity's very existence, and so they told all the kings to unite(more or less) to fight the muslims off. of course, they also decided to fight them off straight back to the middle east, and then some. this was mostly due to some lust for vengeance, i think.

i'm not saying that anyone's justified, mind you. i firmly belive that revenge is pointless. especially when the deed one desires revenge for happened well over nine hundred years before you were born. i'm saying that people don't just go to war on a whim. and most of the time it's not done for resources. it's always between two incompatible groups. when ideas enter into competition, they have to resolve dominance. the only truly bad idea is the one that takes away self determination.

The problem is most of the time it is over reources. Just look at the battles people have over water rights.

Quote:

you can go off and be an apologist for all i care. it doesn't matter to me, and it's your life to live. but remember this. when you go to sleep every night, remember. it's my life that's being put in danger, so you can sleep in security.

Once again you think ive attacked you. I never did, Im sorry that you think that, I was only trying to show you a brief glance at my world. I wanted you to know that life is a long time and can show us many different views good or bad, and knowing the whole picture is what is best in my view. I will refraine from giving you my version of it anymore. to tell you the truth im not sure what an Apologist is in the sense your trying to get at. How are you saving the world? if thats the case I want you to know I save everyone everywhere by doing stuff that I do. sleep on that.

Quote:

p.s. i have never once laughed at someone who was maimed, and i have the deepest of respect and admiration for all veterans. because they do what those like you are too afraid to do; defend yourselves.

Once again here your defending yourself and attacking me now, did I ever say at anypoint I wasnt in the armed services? by your logic you now need to think of me thats been keeping you safe for the last 16 years.
Im glad that you are one of the few people that dont gawk or say hey look at that. youd be surprized at how one can see life differently after 25 yrs of it reflected in a loved ones rearranged face.

My intent was not to start this quote war with you, I have no lowered opinion of you, if anything you have shown me that you are very versed on your family history and more history than most people one comes across. However I wish you had seen that my intent was to offer another insite to other paths because I was never given such an opportunity. This new age of the internet is an amaizing luxury that I wish i had when i was a kid.

[ This Message was edited by: Castel on 2005-06-03 07:32 ]

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-03 08:01   
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/armyrillo.html this doesnt mean u cant have fun in the military my freind Good luck

guys quit argueing and bickring

Captain_Savage
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-03 11:11   
Quote:
Im glad you have future plans, and im sorry for trying to show a broader view on how to secure money for it.

it's not just the money, or did you read one of my previous posts i nthis thread? the one with the howitzer picture.

Quote:
hey your the one that made it sound like you were asking for Advice in this thread.. and i did read the whole thing before posting. Im not questioning you, your faith, the military, god, or the heavens.

i'm asking for information regarding what i stand to encounter in basic and whatnot. i've already made the decision to serve.

Quote:
My only intent was for you to think about for a few seconds of hell, cus there is no time machine. And when that position its not even a matter of if they stare anymore, its the What if's that bother the most.. that and the phrase "let it go",..

so you're saying that just because i'm choosing to serve my country through military service i somehow haven't though things through?
i've thought about this for fifteen years. i know what i'm getting myslf into, and i'm not stupid. nor is anyone who completes basic. mabe they are before basic, but not after.

Quote:
kinda makes you feel like asking who's at the Helm?

no. it doesn't. this is what all leaders do. it's called polaics. i know who's at the helm. it's not who i'd like, but they're there. and they're doing mor or less the same thing anyone else would do. i know, i know, "not i," you say. "i would never go to war for teh oielzorz." but you'll never be in charge. nor will i.

Quote:
do you remember the reason the Reds went in there in the first place?
And thats not a very accurate statement, "these people fight and die so that you wont have to." i heard of this place called Vietnam, Seems i was going to get turned into a communist eventually if if fell into Soviet control. hmm thats a thinker.

they went to war because they wanted to spread their ideology. that's the thing about communism. it spreads fast because itneeds to in order to survive. any nation that becomes communist eventually consumes itself. there are exceptions, like china, who have about ten billion years of civilization under their belt. as for Vietnam, it was two countries that split from the former french colony of Indochina, the north was socialist, and the south was a republic which we allied with. the north invaded, and we answered the calls for help from our ally.

anyway, you obviousley haven't researched it that much. that war was lost because is was fought with polatics. we were unable to attack the North vietnamese's industrial infrastructure, we could not cut their supply lines because they had an entire army assighned to it's repair and matinence(that's another thing about communists, they're really into the human wave tactics. "zerg rush" is an understatement.}, and worst of all, we couldn't fight them in the open for most of the war, as they were using guerilla warfare tactics. but let me tell you. for a fact. we won every battle we fought there. we took casualties, but we inflicted far more. i know atrition is the absolute worst form of warfare to get into, but sometimes(read: very extenuating cercumstances) you have no choice but to pay in blood for every area of ground you take from the enemy, and to make the enemy pay ten times as much to keep it. the VC and NVA were ruthless in their guerilla warfare, it drove alot of the soldiers crazy because they couldn't fight back. of course, this was before Tet.

in the fires of the Tet offensive, it all changed. finally the VC were in the open, the US soldiers finally knew where the enemy was, and they did what they were trained to do. infact, this actually boosted the moral of alot of the units, because they were finally going to get their compensation.

"The reason troops slay the enemy is because they are enraged."- Sun Tzu
this quote holds very true. after Tet, the Viet Cong were no longer a factor in the war, because the US troops made sure to kill every one they saw. there were so few, infact, that they could no longer maintain their extensive tunnel network. as for the NVA, we dealt with them as easily as we deal with any conventional army that outnumbers us.

it's often said that we didn't lose vietnam, we left. and seeing as we won every battle(added for emphasis) that's fairly accurate.
we were capable of winning, we just weren't allowed to.

Quote:
what im refering to is terrorism in general, very few and far between in written human history has there seen a period without it.

true, but i don't think it's held this sort of threat before. although is was very common to not only hold nobles hostage for ransom, but in some cases they held a knight's armour for ransom. it was always a rather civil affair, as far as kidnappings go. unlike today, where people simply strap C4 with lots of metal bits to themselves and blow themselves up in the middle of crowds of civillians to show that they're prepared to kill themselves for allah or some such tripe i can't be bothered to care about.

Quote:
The problem is most of the time it is over reources. Just look at the battles people have over water rights.

that's because water is not only a necessity, but a downright comodity that is in seriousley short supply in those regions. it's far from finite, too. which really makes me laugh about it. they could produce their own water easily, provided someone taught them.

Quote:
Once again you think ive attacked you. I never did, Im sorry that you think that, I was only trying to show you a brief glance at my world. I wanted you to know that life is a long time and can show us many different views good or bad, and knowing the whole picture is what is best in my view. I will refraine from giving you my version of it anymore. to tell you the truth im not sure what an Apologist is in the sense your trying to get at. How are you saving the world? if thats the case I want you to know I save everyone everywhere by doing stuff that I do. sleep on that.

i never thought that you attacked me. nor am i attacking you. i'm attacking your argument. i just find it hard to separate the two right now because i haven't slept since yesterday.

i've seen your world. i was a part of it for a while, then i saw it for what it really is; mostly lofty ideals. not all of them, mind you. just most of them.

i agree that one needs to see the whole picture in order to make an educated decision. and i do that regularly. i see what's going on right now, and i know the injustices that plague the third world. i've also seen what your idea of "best" gets people; a boot on their neck if they're lucky.

i forget why i used apologist, i'll get back to you when i can figure that out.

i'm not saving the world. i never said i was. what is appealing to your own government for negotiations compared to giving an oppressed people the ability to sever their own chains? what is donating a box of SPAM and creamed corn compared to teaching people to grow their own food? what is a crate of bottled water compared to showing the thirsty people how to get their own? no, i'm not saving the world, it'll save itself on it's own eventually. i'll prefer the task of assisting those on their knees to their feet.

Quote:
Once again here your defending yourself and attacking me now, did I ever say at anypoint I wasnt in the armed services? by your logic you now need to think of me thats been keeping you safe for the last 16 years.

twenty, hon. i'm twenty. i've only been considering this since i was five. before that it was a sure thing. if this is this case, then i apreciate your service. though, that still doesn't change the fact that i disagree with you.

Quote:
Im glad that you are one of the few people that dont gawk or say hey look at that. youd be surprized at how one can see life differently after 25 yrs of it reflected in a loved ones rearranged face.

ahh, so now i'm getting a clearer view of your, well, views. not complete, but definately clearer that it was prior.

Quote:
My intent was not to start this quote war with you, I have no lowered opinion of you, if anything you have shown me that you are very versed on your family history and more history than most people one comes across. However I wish you had seen that my intent was to offer another insite to other paths because I was never given such an opportunity. This new age of the internet is an amaizing luxury that I wish i had when i was a kid.

is that what you think this was? some king of fight? i saw it more as a debate. i never had any oppinion of you as i try not to judge people i only just met.

i study history, it's rather hard not to know about one's family history when they've taken part in almost every event that you study as a hobby.

i've reviewd all avenues in front of me. that's how i am, i never do anything big without reviweing all of my options. i want lots of training that would cost far more than i could ever get in loans if i did it as a civillian. not just gunsmithing, but marksmanship(which, despite my familiarity with firearms and my father who regularly took me to the rifle range, never really learned), military conditioning and the like, ect. also, i want to see first hand what our soldiers live with every day, as i have plans of becoming a military supplier someday. hence my desire to be a gunsmith, i'll be able to design and build weapons and equipment tailor made for a soldier, having been one, and been around many, myself. then there's the whole thing about shooting off big guns that are illegal for civillians and cost upwards of $1,000 to play with for a weekend, i don't think i mentioned that yet.

yep, i've considered every option available, and for what i want to do in my life, the military meets all of my requirements.

Quote:
16:00:00 [=CSA=]Duo[21]: "Captain Savage, ill tell you one thing...if you havent gone to a MEPS facility yet for all the medical and physical evalutations, when you do go and pass em, theres a LOT of paperwork in it"

what kind of paperwork?

[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Savage on 2005-06-03 11:19 ]

JRE
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-06-03 11:47   
Well I guess Im pretty safe atm, the military doesn't like BB guns to the eye :/ Thats a sure way to shut up the recruiters AND get paid MORE than you would make in the military.

P.S. Being blind in one eye sux so dont even think about it..

Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-06-03 12:02   
Warning guys.

Don't let this turn into a political/religious debate.

Email Bobamelius
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-06-03 12:11   
I agree Boba.. this was supposed to be a thread wishing well and help to a young man who had descided to make a major step in his life.... It has gotten way off track IMO.

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-06-03 12:12   
Anyways Savage, Good luck man. My cousin went back there recently, leaving his wife with a baby waiting to be born. I want you to think about it first, Yeah yeah..Family History in it, pride in serving your nation. Its big. Have a good time there, dont get killed. Oh yeah...Navy weapons are cooler >.>..er..that was out of line anyways..Bring me back an artillery shell..I want to see one.

Captain_Savage
Cadet

Posted: 2005-06-03 14:51   
Quote:

On 2005-06-03 12:12, Ares{Crimson} wrote:
Anyways Savage, Good luck man. My cousin went back there recently, leaving his wife with a baby waiting to be born. I want you to think about it first, Yeah yeah..Family History in it, pride in serving your nation. Its big. Have a good time there, dont get killed. Oh yeah...Navy weapons are cooler >.>..er..that was out of line anyways..Bring me back an artillery shell..I want to see one.

they don't use shells anymore. they load the projectile and propellant(lots of gun powder packed into a cloth sack) seperately, and use a sort of blank rifle cartridge to set it off.

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-06-03 19:00   
I got a 2.5 Inch Rocket (HVAR i think they call them or was it a "Mighty Mouse" rocket) that my Bro-in-law brought back from the firing range out in Hawaii...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.027914 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR