Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » The Conflict
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
 Author The Conflict
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2005-05-03 16:57   
Crud your good....

your realy REALY good

- Axi

Placebo
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-03 19:07   
I like it..I like it alot...

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-06 08:08   
has anyone seen him hes been gone for like a week now! :/

Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2005-05-06 09:09   
yeha he's taking to long..... im having withdrawl symptoms

- Axi

UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-05-06 15:07   
Part 10

15/09/2435
Alpha Centauri System

"Bring the ship around! Forty to starboard!" The Angelwing tipped on her side and flew past an ICC Assault Cruiser that tried to ram her head on. The Angelwing's portside weapons opened up, unleasing their fury onto the cruiser, the shields glowing a blinding silver and white before fading, allowing the weapons to erradicate the hull, letting debrie slowly float through the endless void.

The ICC had staged a surprise attack on the forces in the Alpha Centauri system, the UGTO luckily had the upper hand in this round, and sent the CSA, and GTN battlegroups to go handle the threat. Duo was one of the few people who recieved the orders to move out, that along with the commanding officers of the GTN and CSA fleets. Duo guessed that with the commanding that has been going around, he got this special privilage, but that ment nothing to him, going home in one piece how ever was a completely different story.

A small sensor frigate turned on its side and quickly squeezed through two ships, an EAD and AD that were exchanging fire when they passed one another. One of the beams from the GTN Executioner broke through a passing destroyer, and by luck smacked into the frigate, the shields instantly failed from the energy pressed onto it, then ripped through the frigate like paper. The ship then began floating around at top speed with a hole that had punctured through the top portside to the bottom rear starboard sections.

The GTN Executioner rounded about, comming in through the fire fight between the now downed EAD, the weapons opening up on the heavily damaged AD, both the UGTO and ICC ships began falling in a nearby planets gravitational field, followed by small trails of smoke and ash. The Repulse then turned, moving out of range of the battle and jumped for rearming. The Angelwing then passed by the two smoldering hulks, waves of I-17 fighter wings pouring from the fighterbays, then the B-27 wings followed.

The B-27's weaved around the enemy M-7 fighters, avoiding the rail guns that were flying towards them, while staying out of range of ships that would try and blow them out of the sky. They found their mark, an ICC supply ship. The B-27's went upwards then began divebombing the supply ship with countless rounds from their partical cannons. The I-17's came around an AC that had just been hit by two torpedos, sending fire blossoming into space, the air supply going with it as well in a giant white cloud.

The interceptors came around behind a wing of M-7 fighter craft and began to fire. The partical cannons, along with a few fury missiles slammed into the craft, sending them spinning through space or completely vaporizing them all together. The Angelwing then followed behind the fighters slowly, the weapons frying any enemy ship that dared get in range. From the rear, two beams hit the armor, slowly melting it away before a torpedo impacted, causing the hull in that area to buckle.

Duo felt the vibrations, the klaxons going off all over the ship, "Lieutenant seal all damaged decks when they appear, transfer power from engines to weapons systems, begin firing on that Missile Dreadnought before it tears through the civilian convoys!" The Angelwing moved to the side, the weapons fired hell on the enemy dreadnought. The shields flickered for a few moments, then failed. At that moment, every missile port on the ship fired up, unleasing their swarms of IT Missiles, and the deadly Proton Cruiser Missiles.

The Angelwing, now seeing the threat instantly turned to the portside, a few IT missiles scraped the sides before sprialing out of control behind it, exploding in space or hitting other ships. The rest of the missiles how ever hit in the lower and starboard sections of the ship, sending small fires through out multiple decks. The two PCM's came around, one of the point defense lasers fired at one of the missiles, blowing it up instantly, the shockwave spreading around, destroying fighters and bombers in the radius of the explosion. The second PCM slammed into the portside, instantly sending fire and death through most of the lower decks. The pressure sealed doors instantly melted down and blew apart.

The ship rumbled slightly, but with held the blast. The Agincourt carrier then turned to the portside, allowing all starboard weapons to fire on the unshielded carrier. The weapons began melting the silver hull of the ship until the decks came ablaze. The windows of the ship shattered, the lights flickering along with the engines. The internal fires grew too quickly for the ICC crew to stop. The fires reached the engines, exploding the engine reactors in the starboard top engine and central engine. The explosions rippled through the hull, ripping the ship apart from the inside out.

Duo then sighed, shaking his head, looking at the damage reports, "Ensign, plot a course for the nearest shipyard, prepair for massive repairs, if possible get a course set back to the Titan shipyard if our fuel reserves havent been used up..."Zen just nodded lightly, "Aye sir, plotting course to Titan Shipyard, Sol System..." Duo then slumped in his chair a bit, feeling the ship stop, then instantly push forward which sent him in his chair more. The Angelwing left the area, the jump leaving a small shockwave, which sent the ship debries to the planet below, raining metal parts and still partially held together ships on the firey planet below, the volcanos spewing clouds into the sky, which instantly vaporized any ships too close or in the clouds way.

-To be continued...

Email UnknownWarrior
Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-06 16:25   
heheh what about the other ones! u oe us 4 more

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-06 17:47   
<3

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-08 22:41   
umm when are there gona be more iam getting Withdrawsymptoms!!!!one one one

[ This Message was edited by: Evil lol on 2005-05-08 22:42 ]

Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2005-05-09 07:58   
Damnit jsut when I was clean again you revived my addiction...

good read mate

- Axi

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-05-12 10:09   
I think we, the regular writers, should have a Forum to ourselves to share idea's.... Nice fan fic... read the first two chapters and I am impressed.

Keep up the good work... will probably read the rest after work today.

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-05-12 19:14   
Yes thanks for all the support on this guys, sorry for not having any new parts for a while, ive been really busy with Graduation being but 1.5 weeks away, so im gonna be pressed for time, but never fear, i will be putting out more parts here soon enough. Cheers!

-Duo

Email UnknownWarrior
Stratus
Cadet

Posted: 2005-05-13 11:57   
Nice story Duo. It's really nice to read.

Email Stratus
UnknownWarrior
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-05-15 13:53   
Part 11

UGTO Headquarters
29/09/2435
Earth/Sol System

Straightening his uniform, Duo pushed the extremely large doors open, then proceded through into the dark room. The doors shut behind him and a light came on, pointing a spot on the floor where he should stand. Duo took one final breath, then moved forward, stepping into the light. His eyes narrowed, wincing some as his eyes adjusted to the light. He then stood straight up, snapping off a sharp salute, "Fleet Admiral Duo Maxwell, CSA Fleet reporting as ordered sirs..."

A voice crackled from the darkness, an older guy by the sounds of it, his face was hidden behind the shadowed veil all around him, so Duo had no clue if he was talking to someone in person, or through a screen or what.

"At ease Fleet Admiral...The inquiry shall begin now..."As he finished, a second voice echoed through the darkness, this one more femanine than the last, "Your going to explain in detail what happened out there against the ICC forces...And it had best be what the board wants to hear..."

Duo had a lump in his throat, that sentence didnt go all too well with him. But he cleared his throat, then finally spoke, "Overconfidence sirs. The ICC were just more determined and focused on what their agenda was to do. Half our fleet was briefed and prepped for combat deep in K'Luth space, we were prepaired for being pulled back and sent into a battle against ICC forces."

A few more voices could be heard, there were at least twelve people besides himself in here. It felt like a court room, except without the lights, and no judge to bring order to the room. He heard different conversations going on around him. He shook his head lightly, and just stood there, biting his lip.

"Perhaps a moral boost would be sufficient enough to bring our forces to victory..." Duo quirked a brow, a puzzled look on his face, "Beg your pardon sirs, what kind of moral boost are we looking for here?"

"Simple...Gather the most elite marines under your command and suit yourself up. Weve decided to send you and six boarding craft full of marines to an ICC meeting point. You will board a captured ICC supply ship, the repair drones will be your boarding craft, once the drones dock to the damaged Assault Dreadnought...You and your team will capture the commander, send a signal back to our fleets, and our ships will move in. Mission objectives are simple, capture the enemy ship.."

Duo growled under his breath, he was a starship commander, not a ground pounder. This wasnt his style, and it seemed high command had it in for him due to the loss of the CSA Normandy, maybe this was their style of testing him to see how far he would go for the UGTO. "Alright...Give me a place and time to be, my forces and I will be at that designated point at the designated time to do our job..."

The doors in which he stepped in parted open on their own, Duo feeling the rush of warm air comming into the cold room, "Your dismissed Fleet Admiral...Be at Titan at 1800 tomorrow..."Duo nodded, then saluted, turning on his heel and walked out.

The conversations continued, one of them speaking up over the others, "Seems he is more suicidal than we thought..."another voice spoke up, this one sounding extremely old, like a man in his mid to late 60's, "Maybe...Maybe not...We shall see if this Fleet Admiral is as deserving for our prototype dreadnought or not...We shall see..."

The woman finally spoke up, "Question is, did we send one of our best a one way ticket to their death?"The room finally fell silent then. Everyone didnt have a response. It was true, and Duo knew it. It was either kill or be killed, and this time around, the odds were against him.

-To be continued...

Email UnknownWarrior
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-05-15 13:59   
Ownage Duo, once again.

Supense, is key....

-Ent

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-15 14:50   
Awsome i wonder what happens ) i hope i dont die O.o anyways Great I wnat more and its not comeing fast enough

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028717 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR