No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Noticeing things
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Noticeing things
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2005-04-24 18:36   
On 2005-04-24 15:18, Bobamelius wrote:

Quote:

Yes I can. We shot you, you shot back at us, thus it was a battle. By the way, we were 25 at our peak, not 40.

well i reguard icc labdogs as part of the ugto empire so +/- 30/25 ugto + 10/15 icc = 40 vs 7/3

Quote:

And if 20 K'luth to 4 enemies is YOUR definition of a battle, 'ROLF' to you as well

actuly i dont call that anything , makes me sick, i usaly go build something or recap neutrals, when that very very rare ocation happen ,that more than 9 kluth is online .

Quote:

Yup.

good for you

[ This Message was edited by: Ragglock on 2005-04-24 18:38 ]

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-04-24 18:49   
Ragg..I was Luth for the past week..The whole time, we didnt have less than 13 players on..So..Luthie are just nublets when it comes to defending..heh.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-04-24 18:52   
This whole thing is actually amusing.

It seems the great human whine I hear from so many Kluths, have now turned tables.

Now thats whats funny, the thing they've complained about us, their doing this time. So im gonna take this opprotunity to actually point out many indifferential things.

For starters...

This was one of the largest UGTO fleets in a LONG time. More often we might get above 8 at peaks, and Kluth almost always have more than 10. At times none. ICC is almost always generally low, but they have alot of EU players, so most are on around 2 in the morning here.

Heres what I don't seem to understand.

For the longest time, Kluth have dominated the majority of the MV, they come in massive groups, they have camped homesystems for weeks on end, however...

The one time UGTO actually gets a fleet that strong, we have Kluth going "OMG UGTO suXx0rz," from the all too well known gloating Kluth. Since when were high numbers qualifys as suck? Its called strength, and we did well with it.

So I honestly don't know the bitterness, all too often were outnumbered, and the one time we go at your throats and win, you actually start the post, and it turns into a UGTO flaming simply because we had more players at one time.

Isn't there something wrong with that?

A clue maybe?

I noticed almost every planet was scrapped, likely by the very own Ragg, who is now, in fact whining about it, just much as he stated not a week ago for us to just "have fun" and "get along." Such hypocrisy makes me laugh.

Actually this whole thing is a hillarity in itself. A weak excuse to attack UGTO on a once-in-a-great-while victory, which we rarely get. Heck, this didnt have to be made, and it certainly didnt need to turn into an almost personal attack. We earned that victory, while I saw many, many Kluth in the lobby not fighting back.

If outnumbered odds counts as cheap, I might as well call frigates cheap because their JD charges faster. Maybe if we had some lame tactic, like mass flux and elf, or scrapping every planet we found, maybe, but hey, tweetch his own.

Remember the "what goes around comes around", well for once we came around, eventually we leave, Sirius will be captured back by Tuesday at most.

If you want to sit the entire time here and attack go on, but I hope this thread is locked, because its just an excuse for an attack on players who cannot help just once to win.

-Ent

[ This Message was edited by: Fleet Admiral Enterprise on 2005-04-24 18:58 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-04-24 18:58   
Quote:

On 2005-04-24 18:36, Ragglock wrote:
On 2005-04-24 15:18, Bobamelius wrote:

Quote:

Yes I can. We shot you, you shot back at us, thus it was a battle. By the way, we were 25 at our peak, not 40.

well i reguard icc labdogs as part of the ugto empire so +/- 30/25 ugto + 10/15 icc = 40 vs 7/3

Excuse me? What ICC Lapdogs are you talking about, we stopped attacking you and camped around an ICC planet shooting at them as they came out....
Quote:

Quote:

And if 20 K'luth to 4 enemies is YOUR definition of a battle, 'ROLF' to you as well

actuly i dont call that anything , makes me sick, i usaly go build something or recap neutrals, when that very very rare ocation happen ,that more than 9 kluth is online .

Or you scrap the buildings as we capture them.

There was NOTHING wrong with how we captured your system, you scrapped EVERY DAMN planet we captured to slow us down but we prevailed, we didnt use flux, we didng use AC's, we didnt use ANYTHING that could even be considered lame/cheap. We didnt scrap them when you captured them back for a few minutes did we? NO

But you know what...why should we stop capturing planets because Kluth players cant be bothered to fight for their planets...no..they just wait untill we log off and use an AC.

You STILL have the majority of the playerbase, nothing has changed with GTN coming back, infact, ICC aught to have less players, and that showed when we took over ICC space, but theres no excuse for K'Luth, you still have your players.

Also, if memory serves me right, me, Duo, Nim and lots of other players, watched you try to cap back planets using VERY lame tactics indeed...border-lining breaking the RoC infact.

Leave us with our victory, we earnt it.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2005-04-24 19:03 ]

Crim
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-04-24 18:59   
Can you all say..OWNED?! ..Thanks ent, you kick Forum Arse.

[ This Message was edited by: Crimson {Recruiting} on 2005-04-24 19:00 ]

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-24 19:28   
yea a victory with 30 VS 10 ships yea what a nice way talk about Honor HAH AHHA thats funny

Strategery
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-04-24 21:12   
Quote:

On 2005-04-24 06:31, Azreal wrote:
55 people, all in one system, teaming up to make it 50 vs 5. Yeah, what fun that was. Whatever. Retirment closing in fast.

Some people can't stand to lose it seems. We've all been there, like i say to all, get over it, it's just a game. Your post (as well as others here) shows that it means more to you all to win than it should.

[S.W] Grand Admiral Strategery
ICC Master Battle Strategist (ret.)
Proud Commander of the C.S.S. Ticonderoga

Email Strategery
Placebo
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-24 21:52   
You people have way too much time on your hands...

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-04-24 23:39   
Quote:

On 2005-04-24 21:52, Placebo wrote:
You people have way too much time on your hands...

hands?

JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-04-24 23:57   
Well, Ent did point out a nice fact... this thread will be locked if it degenerates into another whining "human vs. k'luth" thread. Use that energy for the game, guys.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-25 00:15   
wow stop it yall are gona get me introuble iam just saying that tons of people have been playing and such dam this is starting to turn in to a Flameing thread close it please Ty )

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-04-25 00:22   
Have...

To...

Make...

One...

Last...

Post...

Before...

Locked!

Im done

Fleet Admiral Busby
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-04-25 01:47   
lol

Beast
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-04-25 02:44   
While I,m not ICC or Kluth I will say this........

Um if it takes 55 Ugto to dominate 10 or so Kluth Even if the current Kluth are huber it can only mean one thing. Lotso Noobs in Big ships all playing Rambo at the same time.

[ This Message was edited by: Beast on 2005-04-25 02:45 ]

Email Beast
James Bum007
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-04-25 10:23   
Wow this is becoming a mess wish I had the rights to lock this thing right now. Hmmm.

Email James Bum007
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021450 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR