- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +18.5 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » DarkSpace News - Submissions
 Author DarkSpace News - Submissions
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-04-07 18:47   
We are glad to announce a new weekly 'Event' in the form of a news report of the goings on in the MV. To make this work fully we will need reports and submission from you, the players. These can be in the form of a TV interview or just a quick summary of what happened during that day. There is no prize for helping with this other than knowing you are helping to create a unique history of the Metaverse and the game. We even want to hear about the big party on Exathra where they forgot to order cheese!

For now you can submit news by sending privates messages to staff members who will be co-operating to write the weekly summary. Just ask any available staff who to send it to. Or PM me directly over the forums.

I hope to see lots of spam in my inbox!

Eventually we hope to evolve this into a fully featured news report on all aspects of MV life. So please bare with us while we experiment with developing the news format and its content.

If a planet revolts, tell us about it. Which Faction it was a member of and how you went about reintegrating them.
If a whole system is experiencing lag and there is a battle going on we can use this too. SolarFlares often disrupt navigation and cause these kinds of problems
The plague on some obscure planet when its food supplies get poisoned by some unknown source. Nothing is too small or too big.

The actual reports can be read here.

[ This Message was edited by: Planeswalker on 2005-04-07 19:48 ]

Goto the website of Drafell
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-04-09 10:21   
I have just received the first 'Interview' from Fleet Admiral Rock of the GTN and I have added it to the news. If you want your voice heard just send us a PM with a report of what happened, when, and where.

You can read the news here:-
http://www.darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=33801&forum=121&1

Small updates might be posted during the week, but the main news reports will be added at the weekend and theywill be compiled from the player submissions over the previous week.

[ This Message was edited by: Drafell Moraxi on 2005-04-09 10:24 ]

Goto the website of Drafell
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-04-09 18:22   
This is so cool. I did this whole GNN (Galactic News Network) thing in Starfleet Command: Orion Pirates.... This one server was a major event. They even skinned me my very own "News Cruiser" LOL.

Anyways I look forward to helping out with the news reporting from withing the MV. Just remember not to shoot at the reporter. It could look unfavourable upon any news which may be pointed in your direction.

This is Rocko Willis for GNN, coming to you LIVE from Porstmouth, England. And to all a good night!

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Page created in 0.008341 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR