No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » [Bugs]Bug reports for March 22 -
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author [Bugs]Bug reports for March 22 -
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-03-23 12:32   
1. Factories - Ugto factories dont work, nothing to build

Icc factories can build partical canons and proton torps, as well as ruptors and assault ruptors (and the cloak, which we knew about)

2. Slots - uh standard mount, both beam and cannons, probably going to be fine for most human ships, but kluth.... mandy's with 21 level8 disruptors/ruptor assaults

3. ship layout-
UGTO Command dread pcms- core weapon slot, ICC missile dread pcms- heavy launcher slot.. if its the same weapon, shouldnt it be interchangeable? it its not, whats the diff?

ugto battle dread, 1 L5 standard CL in there somewhere, also has a standard CL that can be swapped for heavy, kinda odd.. what class slot is that?

[ This Message was edited by: Doran on 2005-03-23 13:59 ]

WinterRose
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-03-23 13:45   
UGTO Heavy Supply's Engine trail doesn't connect to the actual engine 'areas' of the ship. At least on my client. Dunno if this is a client problem or something else.

[ This Message was edited by: WinterRose on 2005-03-23 13:45 ]

Email WinterRose
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-03-23 13:45   
4) Autorepais does not work on Organic Armor

5) The K'luth Scale has more side armor when fully modded than front or rear armor. In fact the front section is the weakest arc of the ship.

Goto the website of Drafell
RagAnok
Admiral

Posted: 2005-03-23 16:43   
Tele-kinetic bomb will not go into any kulth bomb slot that i can test

Telekinesis, thats what you need, just lay back and let your mind do the walking

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-03-23 17:00   
havent seen homing mines home. fired some AM homers at draf, right in front about 20-30 away, mines went off at an angle to the left. didnt arc around to track, didnt do any noticable damage when detonated manually at point blank right after launching

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-03-23 21:00   
The following Items have been reviewed and either tasked or implemented at this time:
1. Icc factories can build partical canons and proton torps, as well as ruptors and assault ruptors (and the cloak, which we knew about)
- Fixed

2. Slots - uh standard mount, both beam and cannons, probably going to be fine for most human ships, but kluth.... mandy's with 21 level8 disruptors/ruptor assaults
- Disruptors have much less damage than Disruptor Assaults - Kluth is suppose to have strong first punch then needs to watch its power and delay in cloak makes it hard to hide.

3. ship layout-
UGTO Command dread pcms- core weapon slot, ICC missile dread pcms- heavy launcher slot.. if its the same weapon, shouldnt it be interchangeable? it its not, whats the diff?
- PCMs are Heavy Launcher and are swapped out with Planet Siege Missiles. Core weapons are QST, QSB, Stellar Incinerator, ION Cannon

4. ugto battle dread, 1 L5 standard CL in there somewhere, also has a standard CL that can be swapped for heavy
- Device was labeled correctly but mapped to the wrong device, corrected this in the resourcer.

5. UGTO Heavy Supply's Engine trail doesn't connect to the actual engine 'areas' of the ship
- Realigned the effect to the ships model

6. Autorepairs does not work on Organic Armor
- Open item at this time, have added it to F's task list

7. K'luth Scale has more side armor when fully modded than front or rear armor
- By design, its ment for broadside combat, not head to head

8. Tele-kinetic bomb will not go into any kulth bomb slot
- The BioBomb was accidently classed as a Light Rack (Fighter grade weapon), have fixed it to now interchange with TK Bomb

9. Homing mines not homing
- Open item at this time, have added it to F's task list

10. Siphon had to many Disruptors and Assault Disruptors.
- The two Elfs were ment to replace two of the Disruptor Assaults. Removed 2 of the Assault Disruptors

11. Jump Cruiser had Tachyon drive
- Replaced Tach Jump Drive with Wormhole Device I as ship was ment to carry

12. UTGO Factory not building anything
- Problem in Resourcer, hope to resolve be for next update.

13. 2 UTGO Stations displaying as same type.
- Fixed mapping in rank file

[ This Message was edited by: Tael on 2005-03-23 21:39 ]

Email Tael
Captain Sternn
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-03-24 03:22   
mines seem under powered detonated =90= homing nuke mines under my command carrier and didnt even get through the shield....

tried full racks of planetary siege missiles and neutron bombs out ....I think one of the population died of old age....or are the neutron bombs supposed to only kill inf? cause this planet didnt have any.Planet had about 25 pop and 11 structures as far as i could tell no damage to either using both weapons.

Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-03-24 04:01   
RE: 7. K'luth Scale has more side armor when fully modded than front or rear armor
- By design, its ment for broadside combat, not head to head

I suggest losing some forward capability on some of those weapons to better reflect this. ATM the Scale can mount 18 forward arc weapons.

Goto the website of Drafell
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-03-24 05:44   
Quote:

On 2005-03-24 03:22, Captain Stern wrote:
mines seem under powered detonated =90= homing nuke mines under my command carrier and didnt even get through the shield....

tried full racks of planetary siege missiles and neutron bombs out ....I think one of the population died of old age....or are the neutron bombs supposed to only kill inf? cause this planet didnt have any.Planet had about 25 pop and 11 structures as far as i could tell no damage to either using both weapons.

Because bombing hasnt been changed yet. None of the planets are equiped for it. I dont know why you are bombing in beta anyway..

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-03-24 12:39   
Homing mines are weaker in damage because they are suppose to home in on the target and move.

Email Tael
Captain Sternn
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-03-24 15:29   
I can appreciate that homing mines should be weaker do to the fact that they home, i just thought that 90 of them should do more damage than hitting say 90 mini coopers being that a homing mine ,is an explosive device designed to damage ships whereas the mini cooper is not.

=navigator= "Sir, we've stumbled into a field of **GASP** mini coopers"...

=Captain= "Hold your course navigator....those mini coopers can't hurt us"

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-03-24 16:24   
Also different mines do different ammounts of damage and damage types, so you have to device if you want more armor and hull damage or more system damage if the hull is already low...

Email Tael
Binks
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-03-24 17:18   
Edit: Bugs gone pretty much, other than the one mentioned in the next post...

[ This Message was edited by: Binks on 2005-03-26 11:29 ]