No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » uber annoying k'luth story *by clint* :P
 Author uber annoying k'luth story *by clint* :P
clint
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-14 11:12   
Clint turns on his chair and looks around the bridge (after opening his 8th can of cyber beer!) "LT female status report!" cont orders. another officer replys swiftly with "she looks pritty good from here sir..." clint throws the empty beer bottle at him and recieves a rather small SOS note from AgentWD40...

"S.O.S the K'luth have attacked out outposts in the groombridge system send help ASAP!!!" the note follows "p.s we need more bug spray the crew are down to the fly swatters already!"

clint quickly orders that the main fleet be moved to groombridge. the station creeks round with the aid of several tractor scouts 2 of which burn out... a wormhole is created to the groombridge system and a small fleet of combat, support and transport ships push past clints station into the glowing light...

Nimala who is onbord the UGTO EAD class ship is busy leading the combat part of the fleet to the k'luth hive which is sitting plumply in orbit of planet hell unleashing a constant wave of antimatter torps and a thick blanket of fighters over the whole UGTO attack force... "LOOK SHARP, DONT JUST SIT THERE MOVE MARINE!!!, GET TO YOUR POSTS AND REMAIN THERE UNTILL ORDERED TO MOVE!" nim hollars at some slacking marnines in the long open corridor to the bridge.

Nim walks onto the bridge only to see the dead crew members of a recently destroyed tranny smash onto the front screen..."DAMN" yells an officer " i almost had the fighters targeted" nim sits down and recives a message from Grand Admiral Virus...

"get your force together we are losing too many transports to the luthie fighter squads if we lose any more we wont have enough troops to retake the planets!"

meanwhile clints station has just came into the sector and has also just recived the same message from GA virus. "HOLY SHI...(noticing GA virus on the main screen...) COW!!! thats alot of fighters" yells clint "LT female i need a fresh report" the other officer replys she still looks great to me..."
clint rushes out of his chair and over to the control panel where he sets the Cl's to auto target incomming fighers and he also fires a barrage of torps onto an incomming k'luth transport which promptly exploads sending large chunks of red goo and flesh into the side of the station...
clint sits down and opens yet another beer before sending the troops to the drop pods and telling them to get ready to drop onto hell...

Nim (who has just seen the last of the transports been blowen apart by a k'luth scout... is now very stressed) " DAMN IT CAN WE GET SOME SUPPORT FOR THE SHIPS THAT HAVE TROOPS HERE!" he yells down the commlink deathining some capt's in the proccess...
noticing 3 incomming gargs he orders the crusers to break formation (as if they were in any in the first place) and attack.
nims ship very proudly destroying 2 of the gargs moves on with a supply ship following behind.

" We are almost at the hive Sir!" yells nims first mate "and we only have 50% hull integrity; are you sure this is WISE!?"
"dont Question your orders commander just get to that station and start firing all we got at it!"

clint who is now also in orbit of the planet is getting hit badly by 2 k'luth crusers and by the planet itself which is firing constant missiles into the stations hull, the hive has cloaked and is not firing.
"FIRE ALL WEAPONS ON THOSE CRUSERS" clint yells *a consol explaods behind him* "SEND A REPAIR CREW DOWN TO THE DROP PODS I NEED THEM READY!" *a crew member goes flying past the door* " AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME MORE BEER!!!!!"

clints station tryes to shoot the 2 small crusers but cant get a clear shot becuase of their speed...
"Nim some support would be nice!" squeels clint through his comm badge.
"im omw clint but i dont know what we can do all out transports are now just scenery and the bomber is a part of the planet..."
"i dont care 'ILL' soon be part of the planet if you dont kill the crusers"

as clint and im are having this conversation virus pops out of the WH just before it closes in a bomber.

"keep that hive off this ship and ill try to bomb the planet!" virus says on the open comm

clint whispers to nim "damn i wanted to save the day"
nim whispers back "suppose its his turn.."

nims ship turns round and fires a hole through all the fighers as virus goes flying through with a payload of bombs under him...
clints station is rapidly loseing hull integrity and is now on the verge of a meltdown in the reactor!

"BRIDGE TO ENGINERRING KEEP US ALIVE FOR 5 MINS LONGER!!!"
"*enginerring* kreek eek screech crawl munch screetch zzzzzzzzzzz"

"oh no!" yells clint as he quickly taps a line through to the drop pod control..
"we have k'luth on the ship i repeat we have k'luth on the ship!"
a line of marines march out of the drop pods and get on the turbo-tram (i would have used turbo-lift but thats TM'ed )

virus has now bombed several million of the k'luth and is relentlesly continuing to bomb
Nim is having a few problems trying to destroy the hive...
"WHERE THE HELL IS IT!" shouts nim pushing a crew member aside to get to the sensor panel. "i dont know sir" replys the officer brushing himself down. "we had it on scopes but now its gone"
"well turn on the ECCM then that should find them!" orders nim
an officer shouts from the other side of the bridge " SIR SIR SIR!!! COME HERE QUICK i think you should look at this!" nim rushes over "what is it officer?" "SIR i have just spotted a very large red dot and its heading towards the green dot...and sir... i think we are the green dot!!!" nim mutters "fool..." then orders all ships with combat capabilitys to attack the hive.

end of chapter 1

Email clint
FlyD4wn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-15 08:53   
we need more we need more!!

Email FlyD4wn
philll
Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-15 16:38   
this is pretty good

Ham&Swiss
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-01-15 18:12   
hehe...clint's a drunk...hehe

Page created in 0.007720 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR