Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Validate E-mail Address
 Author Validate E-mail Address
Red Dragon.
Marshal

Posted: 2004-12-25 11:09   
I was taken off my Clans admins list because of my E-mail not bein validated. I've have been trying to get it validated but it won't. I asked a lobby admin to help but got no response.... I thought they were suppose to help....Hmmmmmm i pay my bills (sub) and get no help?:( Need a response to this post, it would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Red Dragon

Nim *
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2004-12-25 11:46   
Its fixed now. no thanks to the admins btw

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2004-12-25 13:50   
The reason you were pulled from fleet admin access was because all fleet emails sent to you were being bounced back as nondeliverable. Per requirements for fleet adminship you must have a valid email account register on your account.

The system had been bouncing emails back for the last 4 days and you were sent a prior warning via system message here, and then notified a second time along with all the other CEC fleet admins of the issue at the time your email was invalidated and your fleet admin rights revoked.

Once you fixed your email issue, as you have noted by now, you had to revalidate your email before being repromoted to fleet admin.

As for the "lobby admin"... At the time you were looking for an admin, its highly probable that none were on. Its the holiday season, and many of us are spending more time with the family and friends in the corprial world. Admins are not online 24/7... Typically we come on when either summoned by staff or server error messages, and periodicly for short periods of time to check in.

Typically we check in, verify with the staff if anything requires our attention, and then we leave again...

So your "assumption" an admin was on was most likely a false assumption as none apparently were.

This issue wasn't a failing of the staff or admins, instead it was simply the failure of the user to maintain the requirements for Fleet Admin, ie, valid working email address. The consequences of the actions are thus soley the responsability of the affected user.

Email Tael
Page created in 0.007567 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR