No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +5.1 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Latest Kluth exploit
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Latest Kluth exploit
Wyke {ThorsHammer}
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 17:57   
I've just been defending in Struve where Ive seen the latest Kluth exploit, Disbanding defending troops on planets beeing bombed.

1) Grice had 14 troops on it, Evil Mad dog approached it in an Advanced Carrier, before his bombs or troops struck the planet, the number of troops suddenly dropped to 3, his bombs struck and the 3 defenders remaining where reduced to a few % hit points and he dropped his 10, and Grice quickly capped.

2) Jenith, again Evil Mad Dog was bombing the planet, it started with 27 troops on it. His bio bombs hit and reduced this to 17 troops, he circled away and about 10 seconds aftwards another 10 troops suddenly disappeared. from the planet, while he circled around and dropped his troops to cap the planet.

[ This Message was edited by: Wyke {DSA-Trainer} {ThorsHammer} on 2004-11-19 18:00 ]

Email Wyke {ThorsHammer}
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:08   
ummmm. how does he disband red troops on a red planet? This I GOTTA hear.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
whateverr
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:14   
hmm.... I can't say I've tried to disband enemy inf.. but i'm pretty sure you can't

$milingJ35te|2™{=21st=}[R33HG]
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:15   
now that is a talent boss if u can tell me how to disband NME troops i wanna hear this
cus it couldnt be considered an exploit if a error like this was over looked lol its just to much of a glitch LMAO ur funny hehehe

Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:19   
I think what Wyke is trying to imply is that someone is sending the troops home packing while on the UGTO side --- i.e: sabotage, a wolf in sheep's clothing, something like that.

My response: Oh, well. Some people are heartless and ruthless. Best thing I can recommend is for you to swallow it, move on, and know deep down within your heart that you're a better player.

However, there's no need to title this: "Latest K'luth Exploit." Wyke, you're implying that the K'luth have mashed their heads together to pop a guy or two on the UGTO side just to do this stuff. Maybe they have, but I'd rather give them all the benefit of the doubt and just keep one or two in the back of my head.

Have a nice day.

Goto the website of Grimith
Hellza - master
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:24   
kluth this kluth that... i wanna know how many more things u can blame kluth on?

Email Hellza - master
-Pojo
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:29   
Quote:

On 2004-11-19 18:24, Hellza wrote:
kluth this kluth that... i wanna know how many more things u can blame kluth on?

Just give them some time, don't be too impatient. :p

Email -Pojo
Wyke {ThorsHammer}
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:39   

Indeed Reaper, odd that such an obvious conclusion seems to escape the kluth's most superb strategists.

Email Wyke {ThorsHammer}
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-11-19 18:40   
An admin could just get the logs you know.

Bandit
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 19:20   
Takieing troops off a planet that is about to be bombed and then dropping them back on the planet after bombs hit and enemy troops are dropped is NOT an exploit. It is a TACTIC and is used commonly.

Takeing troops off a planet to aid the enemy in capturing is considered to be sabotage.

Abandoned Mind
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-19 19:30   
Listen to Wyke and Grimith, these guys know what is going on.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2004-11-19 19:35   
Well, to be sure, flattered to be considered a top strategist.

But then that's just it; success through tactics. Not exploits. Or cheating. But oh well.

See, this is what I hear, yet again.

If I fly an Advanced Carrier, I'm a hack, 'cause it's so *UBER*
(brief break as I stop laughing)

If I cloud bomb with a Clav, I'm a hack because....who knows.

If I use ecm, then that's the same as an exploit, because we have the cloak.

If I use 1 flux wave on a ship, I'm exploiting.

If I use a flight group of two clavs, a Adv. C, and a sup, then that's a hack tactic, because it's too powerful.

Well personally, I think I've heard enough accusations for one game.

If you find somebody cheating report it. If you see an exploit, report it. No report to make due to lack of evidence? Well then just close your piehole. Sans evidence is called BASELESS accusation, see?

IF, and I mean IF, there was a person on the UGTO side assisting us, I would be outraged. I WOULD REPORT THEM. Period. And I know John well, as we fly wings pretty often. I will vouch for him and say that if anyone was doing this, it was w/o his knowlegde for sure.

But, I know that won't make any difference to those of you who need to find excuses for your ...eh ehem....shortcomings. So I'm just wasting text.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-11-19 19:41   
Az let me explain something to you...

K'Luth right now have a large amount of unfairness's over the other factions, mainly to do with faction specific weapons or unthought ships (Adv Carriers, and basicly all your destroyers etc). This coupled with the fact you have probably a good fair 50% of the playerbase means you are a target. All K'Luth are.

You havn't been around in the past to deal with the Kluth having CL2K's on thier destroyers or other things. It gets annoying fast, and basicly people like Wyke, Grim and every other ICC/UGTO player gets tired of it. ICC and UGTO have had thier share of uber-ness in the past BUT it has never been to the extent that the K'Luth have it now and in the past.

Untill you K'Luth swap and play UGTO/ICC I'd stop commenting, as you are not the ones fighting unbalanced oponents.

Hellza - master
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 19:57   
Quote:

On 2004-11-19 19:41, BackSlash {DSUKM} wrote:
mainly to do with faction specific weapons or unthought ships (Adv Carriers, and basicly all your destroyers etc).

well our Cr suxs they cant have any reators and only good CR is the clav... our Frigs r weak.. our bomber frig is a laughing stick... for some reason we get eccms in our ships instead of ecms...

lets c whats UGTO have... good frigs... deadly Crs... they have good bomber ships

so look at our own ships b4 u look at ours ok

Email Hellza - master
-Pojo
Cadet

Posted: 2004-11-19 20:04   
I wouldn't necesarily call the Probiscis a "laughing stick". Granted, it can only carry 2 infantry, while your Adv. Carrier can carry 10, have the same payload, and still pack enough torpedoes to hold its own. But, compared to the bombing frigates of the human factions (they are both pretty much the same), I would put my money on the frigate that carries as many bombs as a UGTO bomber cruiser or more than an ICC bomber dreadnaught.

Of course...it doesn't carry PCM...maybe thats why its to be laughed at?

Email -Pojo
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.077401 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR