Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace : The (Unauthorized) Movie
 Author Darkspace : The (Unauthorized) Movie
GTW
Cadet

Posted: 2004-10-18 09:23   
The words Darkspace : The Movie fade in across the screen, then lines of static, gradually building, then obscuring the words.

FADE TO: SPACE: STARFIELD, IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

PAN UP slightly to reveal an ICC STATION descending. For twenty seconds the audience stares as the ship settles into position

OFFICER #1: The ship is in position, Grand Admiral.

GRAND ADMIRAL EDCOD: Very good, captain. Our objective is complete. Standby for further instructions.

An alarm blares, signalling an incoming transmisson.

SPEAKER: All personnel, prepare for incoming transmission from High Councilor Shi Jie Sheng.

Grand Admiral Edcod and his crew turn to face a large plasma TV screen, on which the word SONY is clearly visible.

EDCOD: Accept the transmission.

A TAM-TAM is clearly heard and Chinese opera music plays in the background. High Councilor Shi Jie Sheng appears on the plasma TV screen.

COUNCILOR SHI JIE SHENG: I am pleased to inform you that the ICC has achieved its most commendable achievement to date. This feat has never before been attempted and will never be attempted by the imperialist UGTO! Today I present to you...

On a second plasma TV screen, the word PANASONIC printed on its top, a naviation chart appears.

SHENG: We have made the impossible possible. We are in the midst of a new revolution, for the future is here. The fifty-station stack has been completed.

PAN OUT of the bridge window. A truly majestic sight is observed: fifty stations on top of one another, in perfect formation.

CUT TO: EARTH, ESTABLISHING SHOT. Two A-34 Panthers fly past Luna, silhouetted against the sun, and promptly crash into its surface.

FAINT RADIO CHATTER: Panther two-two-four-nine, why aren't you at your post?

CUT TO: a sleek Earth building in the heart of a thriving metropolis, constructed in the popular post-post-post-post-post-post-post-postmodern style. Two men are seen scrambling towards its entrance.

GRAND CHANCELLOR RENALDO MESSINIA: Where are we going?

AIDE CELCAN POST: It's a recital by the Faustian Quartet, sir.

MESSINIA: Why exactly are we going?

MESSINIA: Ah. What are they playing?

Post searches his pocket for the program.

POST: Here it is, sir. Schoenberg's String Quartet No.1, and Shostakovich's Eight Quartet.

MESSINIA: Brilliant composers, those two. Be sure to tell me who they are afterwards.

They enter a decorated theatre, and Post guides the Grand Chancellor to his seat in the front row. Soon the Faustian Quartet take their seats to thunderous applause and start playing. A disconcerting, jarring, contrapuntal atonal melody is heard, and the GRAND CHANCELLOR can be seen squirming in his seat. His personal communicator device rings, and he answers it.

MESSINIA: Who is this? Yes? Fifty station stack? I don't think we can hope to beat that, Admiral. We'll have to destroy them one by one tomorrow. Yes, Admiral. I'm at a concert to make me look soph-sopthhiis-sophiisissits- something! I'll be right with you after this ends. Yes, Admiral. Good-bye, Admiral.

The movement ends. The hall remains silent. The GRAND CHANCELLOR gives a standind ovation. The audience stares at him.

MESSINIA: That was a beautiful performance. Perhaps I was the only one who thought it was nice.

The audience gives him strange looks as he sits down.

POST: Sir? You're not supposed to clap between movements.

MESSINIA: Oops.

The second movement starts as two figures are seen darting out of the concert hall.

FADE TO: ICC STATION ARTIC, AT BOTTOM OF STATION STACK

OFFICER #2: Shall I, like, give you firing solutions for, like, attack strategy K, sir?

EDCOD: Hold your fire. I have special orders from the High Councilor himself. We only need to hold our position.

OFFICER #2: And that will help us win, like, how?

EDCOD: By noon tomorrow the faction with the most number of stacked stations will win control of Sol. Understand?

OFFICER #2: Like, totally.

CUT TO: EARTH, ESTABLISHING SHOT. Two A-34 Panthers are stationary in space relative to the Earth. ZOOM OUT. Luna is shown smashing into the fighters.

WIPE TO: EARTH CITY, OUTSIDE RECITAL HALL

MESSINIA: Yes, Admiral. Send a scout in. And ready the lag gun. That's all.

MESSINIA: It's reification.

MESSINIA: A metaphor! Our swarms of decoy fighters will jam the inferior quality systems of the ICC and their navigation screens will freeze! Muahahahahaha!

FADE TO: ICC STATION ANTARCTICA, AT TOP OF STATION STACK. We see the High Councilor twiddling his fingers. A commander enters his room.

COMMANDER: We've analyzed their attack strategy. There is no weakness in our fleet at all. Tomorrow Sol will be ours!

COUNCILOR SHENG: Excellent, indeed. Soon I will be able to stroll along the Champs-Elysee and enjoy Parisian champagne!

COMMANDER: This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the completion of the fifty-station stack, and will soon see the capture of Sol.

CUT TO: STARFIELD, OUTER SOL, ICC STATION STACK. A UGTO scout jumps out of Tachspace.

COUNCILOR SHENG: All ships, do not shoot! I repeat, do not shoot!

The ICC Fleet SHOOTS. Two stations are instantly destroyed as their proton torpedoes impact on each other while their CL2000s tear at their hulls. A BIG EXPLOSION is seen. CUT TO the ANTARCTICA.

COUNCILOR SHENG: Retreat! I repeat, all ships retreat immediately! Open a wormhole. Set a course for Exathra.

COMMANDER: Yes, sir.

CUT TO: UGTO COMMAND CENTER, EARTH

MESSINIA: I don't think the lag gun will be necessary anymore. Send in the fleet to wipe up the mess.

CUT TO: ICC HIGH COUNCIL, EXATHRA

COUNCILOR SHENG (sobbing): It was the Gaifens! They attacked us! My fleet is all destroyed! (bursts into tears)

JUDGE: Now, now, don't be sad, Councilor Sheng. I'm sure they just wanted to play.

FADE TO: BLACK

Darkspace Interdiction : A Darkspace Fiction Site

Goto the website of GTW
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-18 09:35   
What the frell? LOL

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-10-18 10:56   
got my hopes up when i read the title...

Email Meko
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-18 11:58   
Heh, so did I... I was planning to hunker down for a few good hours of reading... I feel soooo robbed!

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Kapn
Cadet

Posted: 2004-10-18 15:29   
best thing i've laid my eyes upon, hahhaaha

Astral Viper
Cadet

Posted: 2004-10-20 15:11   
roflmfao soo a scout can defeat a station of even 50

GTN wasnt just a Fleet it was a Family we all were and still are and always will be brothers in our hearts.

From the ashes of Earth we rise like a pheonix spreading our wings

Email Astral Viper
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2004-11-08 10:35   
I am still whiping the tears away... that was toooo funny I swear my side hurts... I'm sorry .. cannot breath.... *cough*

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-24 12:03   
HA!

That was brillant

mousey
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2004-11-25 06:55   
/me rolls eyes, pple with to much free time on there hands.

Finality@HGX
Cadet

Posted: 2004-12-24 00:14   
one word "stupid"

Email Finality@HGX   Goto the website of Finality@HGX
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-12-24 04:21   
one word "look-at-the-original-post-date"

Purpura
Cadet

From: Living on top of a tiki hut bar enjoying the sun and the ocean
Posted: 2005-01-01 17:50   
omg omg omg best movie evr lol climatic finish

Email Purpura
Dauphin
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-02 03:45   
Impressive!!!!

Email Dauphin
Page created in 0.032064 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR