No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Stations and new patches (Not rant)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Stations and new patches (Not rant)
BackAlley
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-12 09:57   
When i was a lovely noob (dont say it bansh) and flew around extractors in newbie, an assault frigate would jump me and id start to sweat. the game was so new and interesting, and i didnt knwo that an assault frigate really meant pee-shooter. so this one bright evening i got jumped by a dessey and i nearly soiled myself. i was like, "Holy crap its Huge!!!"

then i got some guts and subbed. hey waitaminut? meko has been promoted? oh hey I can fly desseys!!!!. so i had some fun. then i got to commander and i realized i could fly a cruiser (Omg so cool).

SO, i hopped into the MV. i get my first cruiser and i dunno where i am. all of a sudden my ship jumped strait down and it went pretty dam far and i was like, "ok im sinking?" then this beutifully HUGE dreadnaught appeard on me. im sittign there admiring my cruiser and this dread just takes me to school. i was like "Holy crap the little spinning image does No justice."

then later im flying around still dawking at these dreads, and im fallowing one just drooling. then i start jumping, oh well i can see the dread..still...in..the...distance, BAM, im sitting under a station. not just any station. an Enemy station. so again, the soillation almost happens and im sweating like a.... im sweating really bad and im running for my life (omg omg omg im like a fly?)

LMAO I remember this

Email BackAlley   Goto the website of BackAlley
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2004-09-12 10:35   
@Meko I absoloutely love everything except for..... the ramming the stations, the 2000 gu from planet, the 500 gu from planet, and definitely do not make cruisers bigger.

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2004-09-12 12:35   
i think FA rank is sufficient for stations as 40000+ pres is a feat in its self.

But i wouldnt mind it being for GA's as they pretty much suck anyway (Stations suck, NOT GA's b4 you all slag me again for not understanding my view....... but some GA's do suck lol)

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-12 14:18   
Hense why the suggestions to improve it!

LOL@ the story... I remember taking on dreads in my lil assault frig & thinking how uber I must be 'cause I'm still alive... then it close jumped me

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.017122 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR