Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC builds and kluth Larvae for sale.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author ICC builds and kluth Larvae for sale.
Creeping Shadow
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-06 04:57   
humm bounty .. the fac that you are taking efford to flame everyone .. does mean you r juz a mess if you haf any form of real life as u say .. y would you be effective by the game community ? you go out and haf a life then may be you should b abale to take the game as a GAME ... insterd of acting like some one who got sumthing up where umm no light can reach ... and you have no right to tel other how they choose to live and spend their time .. there are cirting for of life .. SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2004-09-06 06:31   
What can i say Tbone apart from i work alot of hours providing for my family, which is when im only online, when im at comp "working" supposedly. once im outta work i forget this game. but i bet you and your mates sit dreaming of it and the history crap etc of it and things to do when you come back online. you are sad m8

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-06 07:39   
You do know the whole community is against you now for saying that?

You flamed me...

You flamed Tbone..

You sure as hell flamed everyone who playes the game by making that comment.

I would say good luck but I dont like you.

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-06 13:34   
Quote:

On 2004-09-06 06:31, A2S wrote:
What can i say Tbone apart from i work alot of hours providing for my family, which is when im only online, when im at comp "working" supposedly. once im outta work i forget this game. but i bet you and your mates sit dreaming of it and the history crap etc of it and things to do when you come back online. you are sad m8

You're right. When I sleep at night I have sexual fantasies involving the female players of DarkSpace. And when I'm working, I think of new ways to WTFOMGBBQPWNED other players in my OMGH4X0r1!!!@1111!!! uber1337 ship. And when I have to write any essays for university, its always involving this game somehow. Whether its the theoretical physics behind the Tachyon drive or a socio-political commentary on the DarkSpace history, its all about this game for me! Long live DarkSpace, for my life would be incomplete without it!

(Just like your summer)

Email Tbone
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-06 13:39   
Quote:

On 2004-09-06 13:34, Tbone wrote:

You're right. When I sleep at night I have sexual fantasies involving the female players of DarkSpace. And when I'm working, I think of new ways to WTFOMGBBQPWNED other players in my OMGH4X0r1!!!@1111!!! uber1337 ship. And when I have to write any essays for university, its always involving this game somehow. Whether its the theoretical physics behind the Tachyon drive or a socio-political commentary on the DarkSpace history, its all about this game for me! Long live DarkSpace, for my life would be incomplete without it!

(Just like your summer)

*claps*

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2004-09-06 16:23   
lets say we agree to disagree and that be the end of it. i dont want to get drawn into a lengthy slanging match as it has wasted to much of my time all ready. i work through the summer btw so we can spend longer away at xmas, well worth it and flaming tbone lol. medium rare with a cold beer. funny comment backslash.

Where is the love ? This small planet we inhabit called Earth needs more peace, love and compassion. Without it our species wont be around much longer. We need to learn to love thy neighbour and not be harming and killing one another. MPNW !!

[ This Message was edited by: A2S on 2004-09-06 16:25 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-06 16:24   
much of your presious "life"?

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2004-09-06 16:27   
Quote:
much of your presious "life"?

** precious **

AdmBito
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-06 16:34   
Please quit flaming each other. With a world of etheral internet between yourselves, nothing will come of it. Everyone is tough, and none of you will budge from your positions as being the most righteous. This has flowed from one thread to the next, and frankly, it is annoying, from all parties.

Unless you all meet on a random dark alley, and one of you beats the hell out of the other, like civilized adults, nothing will come of this. Please, for the love of forum space, quit this, let's grow up, and quit useless, useless flame wars about.....nothing.

Bito

Puppies gotta die, too.

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-06 17:05   
Why is it that you, the person who started the flaming, is trying to take back the moral high ground here? How stupid do you think people are?

Email Tbone
Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2004-09-06 17:12   
you dont let up do you tbone.

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2004-09-06 18:25   
holy crap a lost of posts considering the original post.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2004-09-06 19:04   
Cool. New mission in my pathetic life. I swear my my Queen Quisty that I shall not fail to attack you every single time I see you. You are now officially on my "Terminate on sight with extreme predjudice" list. Hell, I didn't even HAVE one till now. See, you are now a very vital part of the DS community A2S. You just gave me a reason to play that I didn't have before; kicking your can all over the place.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-06 19:04   
Don't let up? No I don't. Not when someone is acting like you.

You are the one that came in here resurrecting old posts and telling people that they have no social lives and do nothing but play this game. You are the one coming in here insulting others and flaming for the simple reason that they are interested in this game slightly more then you.

Now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy.

[ This Message was edited by: Tbone on 2004-09-06 19:05 ]

Email Tbone
Puny
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-06 19:38   
Stupid Noobs.

Listen, I don't know you, somehow you got a FA account, and I dislike you greatly. Go away.

Oh, and why would you want to SELL these items when people can get them for FREE!

-Puny

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029839 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR