No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +13.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » DarkSpace Events » » upcoming Fleet Tourney Event
 Author upcoming Fleet Tourney Event
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2004-07-14 20:51   

[ This Message was edited by: Azreal{=FI=} on 2004-11-12 16:25 ]

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Polkovnik Pariah
Cadet

Posted: 2004-07-15 09:18   
http://www.darkspace.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=28939&forum=124

The above link takes you to the main forum, where all of the questions about how many ships will participate in the various duels is held.

When the actual date of this event is set is completely up to Virtu. You can ask him about these specifics.

Actual prestige gain/loss as a result of repair and combat and deaths? Most likely not.

What Evil could get in the event that they win... well... I'll just leave that up to someone else.

One more thing... this post belongs in the proper forum: the 'Darkspace Events' forum. Could a mod move this? Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: Pariah on 2004-07-15 09:20 ]

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2004-07-15 09:46   
Moved.

Points will not count during the duel. It will be a non-laddered server, so you won't gain or lose any prestige during the event. While it would be nice to reward those who do well with a few extra points, we don't really want to penalize those who don't win, and its generally easier to just disable prestige. This way, too, players can goof around a bit more and not worry about it. Plus, its easier to get authorization for a non-pres-enabled server..

Regarding prizes: We're not exactly sure what prizes you might be receiving, but there will likely be something a little unorthodox. What that may be, well... you have to win first to find out.

The date is, as far as I know, not fully decided. This is party because we would like to confer with the teams involved, to see if we can get a time that works well for everyone, and partly because we are not fully prepared, and we want to have everything as ready as possible, so that we don't have to run around like chickens with our heads cut off, panicing because of things going wrong.
When we get everything ready to go, we will likely sit down with the teams (or at least a rep) and try to determine a good time for it.

Email Shigernafy
Page created in 0.007524 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR