No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +14.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » Most recent 1.481 Version (15th Feb) ....Post ALL Bugs Found AND Discussion here!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Most recent 1.481 Version (15th Feb) ....Post ALL Bugs Found AND Discussion here!
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2004-02-19 15:15   
It only happened to me once, but I have my screen set to clear and black and white. So I'm sure it's a bug

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-02-19 15:48   
occasionally ill get disconected [i]imeadietly/i] after the loading is finished and i get the [quit] / [reconnect] box in a dark red, have my colors set to black with fire-orange border

oh and the buy/sell prices are borked (not that i dont like selling tachy drives for 27k) but buying 100cryo for 5k from a planet that had plenty and selling it for 5k to a planet that had none... should be able to make a profit where the transports neglect their duties

-Baron Von Virtu
Cadet

Posted: 2004-02-19 19:53   
There's a serious problem with the beta and the planets, it seems that planets autolock when they are captured (or not) and people of other fleets (freelance too) cant unlock it and it winds up screwing us over because the lower rankers cant do anything about it. And the higher ranks not in that fleet cant unlock it.

This seems intended as a feature, but seems to be a pain.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\n
Site Director - The Darkspace Connection - http://www.3dap.com/darkspace

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2004-02-19 20:46   
There's STILL that defense base bug, where missiles seem to self destruct or hit a barrier shortly after launching,

Someone mentioned a 'safe zone' around shipyard planets. I don't know if that's true, but if it is it may be the cause of this? Every planet I witness this bug is a shipyard planet?

Sopwith Camel
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-02-19 21:20   
When a station loads more than 10 cargo items, the cargo items go "behind" the bottom row of system icons.

Fleet Commander, Galactic Navy

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-02-19 21:24   
beacon limits, because theres no real good reason for a Gang to have 700+ sig when 100 is probably more than plenty barring someone turning the whole luyten system into a ecm fort, and even then...

Dwarden
Admiral
CHIMERA

Posted: 2004-02-19 22:09   
There is small bug with graphics on tactical and map screen regarding trade routes for AI transports

when that transport orbit planet and to/fromt hat planet orbit leads route to/from somwwhere

and when you unselect that game (change target you just target) throught that plan texture is coming black line (it's same bright line, but now as inactive changed color to black)

it looks very disruptive as it affect planet's texture and some n00bs will be sure thinking that is video card / driver bug and will call and cry for help ...

i suggest fix of this before such thing happen ...

Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2004-02-20 03:40   
Hrm, found an interesting bug. Dont see it reported in this thread, so ill post it.

Used the wormhole device to jump from Mycopia to Sol, landed roughly 1600gu from Earth. After few minutes, wormhole disappears, id seen what i wanted to see, so i logged.

Having jumped back into lobby, I then decided to log onto BETA again, to see what happens after a log. I appeared back in my hive, this time around 2500gu from earth. At this point, I notice the lack of systems. No, not damaged systems, the actual devices were missing.

So, im wondering, is this a new feature to dissuade loggers, in which case, i like it, or is this a genuine bug.

Anyway, I logged again and waited 3-4 mins. Went back into BETA and my hive was back in the garage but showing as having no devices. I selected my shell, and reselected my hive, which seemed to show all the devices again.

At this point, i selected my hive and took it out again!

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
TheEvilGriffin
Cadet

Posted: 2004-02-20 04:07   
Neutral Inf can be pickedup from a neutral planet , on departure of planet it becomes friendly. makes capping neutrall ALLOT easier .... but.....

Email TheEvilGriffin
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2004-02-20 07:34   
[Bug]

ICC Jump Cruiser..
First of all adding the LVL1 Wormhole device to it makes the cruiser own its name
secondly when i use the wormhole device whit a JC the wormhole appears BUT when i enter it i get thrown back to ship selection screen and the JC is put in the garage...

LVL2 device on stations works fine.

[Bug]
When you unload troops and there is a wormhole in its path the troops "worm" to limbo and back till either A. they are dead or B. when wormhole dissappears.

thats all i could find ATM

- Axi

Keja Dogo {C?} (Master windoo)
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-02-20 10:15   
Not sure if anyone's posted this. But I'm not searching a 3 page post.

While in ship slection screen, when you type, it auto selects /fleet as the command syntax for the message. So if you're on a ship selection screen of a GTN planet it'll send only to GTN, and there's no option to change it to faction (just the text input box comes up, not the command options).

Also i'm not sure that if you use /send that it gets to the reciver, i was in the ship selection screen of Yan yesterday and had this prob and tried to /send to Gideon and he didn't respond. I don't know where the message goes from the ship selection screen of the jump gate or a non Fleet planet, but i know your faction doesn't hear it.

Could you either: Set the default command of inside a ship selection screen as /faction. Or; give the option to select your command sytax while in the screen.

Also you could set it so that being in the ship selection screen doesn't atuo select the planet, not sure how had this would be, you'd need some kind of data relay to the ship selection screen, even though it's not being selected by the player.

which ever way, please fix this it is V V anoying.

Elf

\"If you place a thing in the center of your life, that lacks the power to norish, it will eventually poison everything that you are, and destroy you. As simple a thing as an idea, or your perspective of your se

_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-02-20 13:21   
With the new infantry added, you can no longer see how many infantry you are producing. This being a bug because you cant stop preoducing infantry to get your resources back.

Thanks.

-Switch
* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

Dwarden
Admiral
CHIMERA

Posted: 2004-02-20 16:21   
Still present ...

When you start construction of structure, but that one is not which one you want, so you abort building, but the planet retake construction process which you can't abort

you can't scrap this structure until is completed ...

this is very confusing especially when you made mistake and click at wrong structure icon ...

Dwarden
Admiral
CHIMERA

Posted: 2004-02-20 16:35   
When You buy rare minerals and sell to planet which dont have them (0 in stock)

You receive no credits to your pool (it just say selling xy for xz), You receive them into your profile, but you can't use them until you change ship in shipyard, relogin or so ...

Price of selling to starport is equal to buy price, which makes no sense at all ...

... Ideas? ... that's Ocean w/o borders !

[ This Message was edited by: Dwarden on 2004-02-20 16:39 ]

Daylight \"The Beginning\"
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-02-20 17:35   
CTRL-R while targeting troops should set them to raze. I does not, at least when I try it. Amon is the only planet I have tried it on. All that happens is that target shifts to the planet itself.

Email Daylight \
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.025539 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR