No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » -NF-
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author -NF-
Ash'elth
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-11-13 22:51   
Quote:

On 2003-11-13 05:57, g0ds s0ldier wrote:
Its real sad that a clan (GTN) with such Honor loves to insult PB all the time for some reason...i wonder why? i use to think GTN was an ok fleet, but now i just think your all ignorant whinners, thrive on calling others out about how they have no honor when you do the same exact things they do? wtf is up with that? GTN doesnt use Flux? nah of course not, only PB does...PB is the reason for all that is wrong...im getting tired of all the insults, always from GTN, wheres the honor in that? when we're in MV winning you love it, but when theres a problem in forums about something its *PB did it, they are the reason why*...make up your minds, or are you all just that 2-faced?

Ask coombie what he was saying about us last night :/

Look the animosity between GTN and PB probably will never stop.

Ash'elth
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-11-13 22:53   
Anyhoo quite frankly, hopefully the patch will be out soon and I can go back to shooting you guys

That's the way things should be, PB and GTN killing each other and staying off /e ....

Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-11-14 01:24   
Quote:

On 2003-11-13 22:51, Ash'elth wrote:

What i said is "i cant understand you guys , when the enemy rotate barracks you say"exploiting cheaters" and when you do it yourselfs you say "nice work" thats exactly what i said but if you want the easy to understand version i am calling a FEW gtn total hypocrites.
I might add that 98% of the GTN players i have played with are good guys and are quite likeable, i just have issues with hypocrisy.

[ This Message was edited by: Coombie on 2003-11-14 01:34 ]

Bobamelius
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-11-14 01:36   
Quote:

On 2003-11-13 22:09, Kamikaze Chicken wrote:
@ND, We didnt start this. We just want to play the game but if GTN wants to start flaming us we are not going to just lie down and take it.

Who flamed PB? I did, not GTN, me, and I've already apologized for it as a stupid statement, so then what's the problem?

g0ds, I came in late on this whole GTN/PB thing and frankly I don't know or care what other GTN members have said to or about your clan. I don't hold anything against PB nor will I as long as there are still good players in it, which there are. The few jerks in any and every clan in the game can tarnish the name of the whole fleet, as is obvious with both our clans. And no, this was not a flame and I'm not calling you a jerk.

KC, you're right why can't we cut the politics and play the game?

Scotty, if honor has nothing to do with crippling your opponent without a fight then please enlighten me on what honor is. Also good to know you liked me at some point, even if in the past tense

WDPFF, that was real life. In real life it doesn't matter if something's fair or not, you have to accept it or find a way around it. The latter cant be done in a game unless you're the programmer. As for using every possible advantage... isn't that what Ragglock does?

Coombie, yeah I hate it when people barracks rotate, friendly or enemy.

This thread was not to start an arguement or flame war but to encourage people to refrain from using tons of flux boats all the time.

Infantry Jettisoned...

[ This Message was edited by: Bobamelius -NF- on 2003-11-14 01:37 ]

Email Bobamelius
Membar
Cadet

Posted: 2003-11-14 02:47   
Yes flux waves are too powerfull... BUT that is also one of UGTO's specific weapons. Just like Pulse shields are ours. Both are highly effective when used properly. But there are ways around each. It just takes stratagy and a bit of luck sometime to win the battle. My personal favorite way around flux waves is long range attack. But there are other ways around it. The most fun in the game is finding ways around the strengths of your adversaries and hitting there weakness. We all can learn from each other and figure out how best to win if we just stop complaining and play the game.

Oh by the way Flux boat pilots one of these days i'll find a way to get ya... I hope

[ This Message was edited by: Membar on 2003-11-14 02:47 ]

Email Membar   Goto the website of Membar
Ash'elth
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-11-14 03:00   
Quote:

On 2003-11-14 01:24, Coombie wrote:
Quote:

On 2003-11-13 22:51, Ash'elth wrote:

What i said is "i cant understand you guys , when the enemy rotate barracks you say"exploiting cheaters" and when you do it yourselfs you say "nice work" thats exactly what i said but if you want the easy to understand version i am calling a FEW gtn total hypocrites.
I might add that 98% of the GTN players i have played with are good guys and are quite likeable, i just have issues with hypocrisy.

Yep, it was fun having you jump all over me when I said good work after a UGTO force less than 50% the size of a ICC fleet fought them off.

The insulting fact was you instantly assumed we rotated the rax to do it. Rather than me close jumping to the planet to land my elites.

:edit: and coombie, I apologize for mentioning you by name. I shouldn't have done that. I was intending to briefly mention it in general one of the reasons why I don't see our fleets working together well, not to bring you into this.

[ This Message was edited by: Ash'elth on 2003-11-14 03:02 ]

Tiggy
Midshipman
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2003-11-14 05:15   
Quote:

On 2003-11-14 02:47, Membar wrote:
Oh by the way Flux boat pilots one of these days i'll find a way to get ya... I hope

Simply buddy, ICC are a long range, standoff faction. I recommend IT and AR missiles coupled with fighters. Bwaha.

Email Tiggy
Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-11-14 06:08   
Quote:

On 2003-11-14 03:00, Ash'elth wrote:
The insulting fact was you instantly assumed we rotated the rax to do it. Rather than me close jumping to the planet to land my elites

Let me get this straight your saying that no one scraped buildings and rebuilt extra barracks for the purpose of causing a uncapable rotation?

[ This Message was edited by: Coombie on 2003-11-14 06:37 ]

Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2003-11-14 08:20   
someone should rename the topic from no flux to PB vs. GTN

why even discuss flux like with barracks racks ecm forts mine assults etc...

it allways turns out to be like coombie says corectly an two-facedness on the subjects that go no futher than insults flying back and forth.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Ash'elth
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-11-14 18:06   
Quote:

Let me get this straight your saying that no one scraped buildings and rebuilt extra barracks for the purpose of causing a uncapable rotation?

Unless I missed a heck of a lot building more rax on a planet WASN'T barracks rotation.

Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-11-14 23:22   
Quote:

On 2003-11-14 18:06, Ash'elth wrote:
Unless I missed a heck of a lot building more rax on a planet WASN'T barracks rotation.

It seems you did miss something, when the planet is covered in enemy inf.....yes thats rotateing.

I have nothing more to say on this matter I would of never brought it up in the forum if you hadnt forced me to defend myself. Lets just agree to disagree.

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-11-15 00:48   
Barracks rotation is purposefully timing the barracks so that the planet will never capture without a bombing run.

Not building loads of barracks.

Kamikaze Chicken
Cadet

Posted: 2003-11-15 01:18   
Building more barracks has the same if not better effect so yes that still is rotation...

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-11-15 01:46   

Come on. You guys tout yourselves as the best clan, you should know the difference between #s of barracks and rotation!

[ This Message was edited by: Sandalpocalypse on 2003-11-15 02:01 ]

NightDragon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-11-15 02:14   
we seriously need to get a Mod in here to close this topic....

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025015 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR