No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » Beta scenario bombing/planet anomalies
 Author Beta scenario bombing/planet anomalies
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2003-08-28 13:59   
Seems that enemy planets don't show any building but a colony base, factory, barracks, starport, and solar generators (fusion don't appear).

You can see where on the surface those other buildings are built because instead of a diamond, theres a void that you can't click.

I have jumped to enemy planets that show 32 structures but only saw maybe 6 on the surface (just the base, barracks, and starport).

If I capture that planet, the other buildings suddenly appear. So I don't think it's a sync issue.

What makes it REALLY bad is if you, say, want to bomb their shipyard or life support or power. Well you can't. AND...since you often have to bomb a diamond next to the building you want to bomb (due to rotation)...if that building is built next to those 'voids' (those buildings that don't appear), you can't bomb it at all! It's really annoying, for instance, to try to bomb an enemy colony base, only to see that the base is built next to mines or fusion generators that are taking up the diamonds needed to hit that base.

Why exactly are those buildings not showing up? I don't want to call it a bug yet as it may be a feature being tested given the fact that these structures immediately appear upon capture of the planet.

Page created in 0.004766 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR