No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +8.7 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » BIS strategy terrestrial office info
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author BIS strategy terrestrial office info
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2003-08-08 20:19   
BIS are sorry to inform that despite our effort to promote more active icc , it have had no effort.

besides the regular few icc players with respect and houner no one seams intrested in starting campaigns to enchance the icc influence.

because of futher defection of ships from icc to kluth and loss of interrest in no other systems than CD the plan will go into the works.

gentlemen give us reason not to do this the clock is ticking.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
|2eason
Grand Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-08-08 21:46   
-*Agents High Command Official Notice to the Fleet of BIS*-

First off, We thank you for defending our homesystem from the Kluth, but its nothing new to those of us that have been doing it for the past year and more. You may claim to be the most dedicated Fleet, but you aren't the only ones that have been here defending our territory.

You may have been ICC along time ago, but trying to throw your weight around after coming back isn't going to get you anywhere. If you attempt to go ahead with your traitoristic plan, You will not be recognized as a viable ICC Fleet by the Agents. If you continue to go further, we will look to remove you altogether.

I am sure that SW and SYN would agree with me...You dont speak for the majority of the ICC.

[-[A]-] - |2eason -
Agents High Council

[-[A]-]|2eason the retired

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2003-08-08 22:00   
so where are the agents 50 players with only 3 or 4 active and only when cd gets invaded maby

come back when you go active and we can talk

i will as i have allways done as you say "trow my wight around" to create actions in MV, as i did on kluth i now do it in icc you have to live with that im hurting your feelings doing what you should do your self as the leader of the biggest icc fleet.

RAGG
P:@12 C:$38
Commander of the KTS, Kamikaze Transport Squadron

[ This Message was edited by: Ragglock[KTS] on 2003-08-08 22:03 ]

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-08-09 00:11   
Update: Ragg is very good at stating the Obvious Things Agents Has Said Before, and then Making Bad Decisions Like Ruining Planets Because Not Enough People Are Online (sense? i dont think so)

New Parameters:
1.shut
2.up
3.please
4.stop acting like your the leaders of ICC and can suddenly make us better or something, defending CD from kluth happens every week, your not nething special yet.

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-08-09 00:34   
every 2 nights, maybe more

thebold
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-08-09 04:07   
Why should we spend allday, like yesterday flying around recaping cd for this. We have had no welcome to the icc even though in the time weve been icc recently. i have seen a poor. a POOR. turnout of players interested in saving icc space, or going back to hit the ckluth where it hurts.

Only a few players freindly players might i add went like TAXI DOM Casc few bis members i think axi was there 2, and i notice quite a few Agent players in the FA server before i left.

May i also add that i thank PBs efforts to keep invading CD because it shows how weak there defenses are and how this is likely to continue, until there is more icc players interested in the mv.

Proud Fleet Admin of [BIS]

[ This Message was edited by: thebold[Dog of War] on 2003-08-09 04:09 ]

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-08-09 04:20   
well SOR-RY but really ICC has been here before BIS. I like lots of the BIS players, but that doesnt make them essential. Just because you've stopped lots of PB incursions doesn't mean you have even fought in most of the recent ones.

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-08-10 10:00   
A) the reasons people arent playing are 1: no patch and 2: theyre sick and tired of fighting kluth

B) do u expect people to play when the faction they hate fighting most is in our home system, and the patch thats suppose to make them fun to fight isnt out yet? i dont think so.

Pimpalicious Nerd {C?}
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-08-10 13:23   
Quote:

On 2003-08-04 14:42, thebold[KTS][Dog of War] wrote:
lone gunner you seem to be confused.

raglock runs the mv short of running the servers...

ragg is the only reason why the kluth havent invaded cd

raglock is anceint and wise... learn from his ways as we all have

/me starts chanting 'ragglock mmmm'
/me waves the [BIS] flag

WRONG!

Rag is not the only reason why the K'luth haven't invaded CD-36!

Pimpalicious Nerd {C?}
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-08-10 13:54   
Quote:

On 2003-08-08 20:19, Ragglock[KTS] wrote:
BIS are sorry to inform that despite our effort to promote more active icc , it have had no effort.

NO DUH!
Quote:
besides the regular few icc players with respect and houner—

I take that as a direct insult
Quote:
—no one seams intrested in starting campaigns to enchance the icc influence.

Gee...I wonder why? Hrmmm...maybe its how you and BIS have decided that since you see no ICC fleet activity in your eyes that you should own the ICC and whatever you say is the best for it. Maybe the ICC is not as active as K'luth are.Let me tell you this, if you think that everything that you say thinking the ICC playerbase will accept, you are wrong.
Quote:
because of futher defection of ships from icc to kluth—

What defections? I don't see any defections from ICC to K'luth. If they are they are, they are probably trying to get away from a fleet that says they are in control of a faction and has trouble admitting that they dont.
Quote:
—and loss of interrest in no other systems than CD—

OPEN YOUR EYES! What you see will be the opposite of what you think at the moment.
Quote:
—the plan will go into the works.

I couldn't find anything that remotely says or implies that you cannot impliment this so called "plan" of yours, but if you do so, you will ruin [BIS]'s complete reputation, ruin the reputation of all the members of [BIS] at the time the "plan" was implemented.
Quote:
gentlemen give us reason not to do this the clock is ticking.

You have absolutely no authority or reason to impliment this plan. If you do so, like I said earlier in the post, you will be deeply loathed and hated by most ICC players and will lost the support of those people.

I advise you deeply to not implement it. I will put every [BIS] member on my K.o.S (Kill on Sight) list for the Fleet Admiral Server and implore other ICC players to do so if this happens. If this "plan" gets implemented it will only stimulate the ICC playerbase to go into the MV to rebuild the planets for a short time. If you do this repeatedly I believe it would count as sabotage.

- Nelson

g0ds s0ldier
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-08-10 17:19   
Ragglock is the sole reason ICC even gets anywhere atm, granted there are acouple aactive ICC, but like i said ACOUPLE...i think its wrong how u say he hasnt done anything and/or isnt that much of a big help...he is the best Anti-Fleet weap you have, respect him.

But then again im not ICC so it doesnt matter to me really...

Come home Ragg, i dont think your really wanted in ICC.

thebold
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-08-11 04:26   
Quote:

On 2003-08-10 17:19, g0ds s0ldier wrote:
Ragglock is the sole reason ICC even gets anywhere atm, granted there are acouple aactive ICC, but like i said ACOUPLE...i think its wrong how u say he hasnt done anything and/or isnt that much of a big help...he is the best Anti-Fleet weap you have, respect him.

But then again im not ICC so it doesnt matter to me really...

Come home Ragg, i dont think your really wanted in ICC.

God for atleast a week ive been trying to get us out of the icc, the ships pwn! but the players suck, they have no respect for fleets that know how to play, and if pb came ICC they would only get the same respect we got,

this is in expection to those few icc players who help when called for ie, DOM Taxi Cas Wyv Armand Axi few more but... we have never been welcomed like you were never welcomed to the uggy
----
May i also add as rag once said.
"Actions Speak Louder Than Words"

[ This Message was edited by: thebold[KTS][Dog of War] on 2003-08-11 04:28 ]

Ragglock
Marshal

Posted: 2003-08-11 10:00   
We can inform the following

BIS have never been a single faction fleet , from the founding start of BIS 2 years ago its suppose to earn credits in all factions in the DS universe and will continue this on regular basis with the build in faction rotation stretching from 3 months to a full year on each fraction.

Regarding what steps we would take on the dismantling option, there is other ways to make planets not useful for enemies to further expansions, than just sabotage making ineffective defense points , some have jumped the gun and with their narrow mind and less skill full engineering insight been thinking what they would do them self, be advised than any action will fall within the ROE and we have already condoned an successfully test for the strategy in luyten for this.

We will postpone this until we feel that the subject is outdebated, I have still not seen any good reason for not pushing this tactical plan other than personal flames about why we cant help to try organize the Icc mess in general.

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-08-11 17:36   
Look, for the last time, the majority of the ICC are grateful you are here to help, and respect that. What we don't respect is this attitude of your power and manipulative rights in the ICC. The whole 'we'll scrap your major defense systems if you don't start playing' [although this has apparently been dropped] REALLY didn't blow over very well with a lot of people. UGTO and K'luth- stay out of this discussion, you don't know what its like here, and from your experience, I doubt many of you could accurately portray the situation. Granted, BIS did excellent defense of ICC space for 2+ days, but the the thing is: We've been doing the same thing for weeks, sometimes months (1 or 2), at a time, under constant siege from enemies who are relentless in their assaults and usually large in their numbers.

The ICC have been on this sort of defense long before BIS came, and we don't take kindly to such threats and statements.

Tag Storage: [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 138™

[ This Message was edited by: Wolfram on 2003-08-11 17:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Wolfram on 2003-08-11 17:45 ]

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-08-11 17:41   
...And it's statements like these

Quote:

Ragglock is prolly the most active and determined player on the ICC faction and your bashing him?

looks like your loved by all the ICC ragg, good work

Quote:

When did anyone ever help Ragglock against all the Kluth? he can only do so much for a certain ammount of time by his self..

that make many fleets and players feel as tho he/BIS is suddenly the star of the ICC, the lone defender on a pale horse. Its very rare that we, the older (longer service continous service time) fleets of the ICC, get any gratitude for our actions.

Tag Storage: [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 138™

[ This Message was edited by: Wolfram on 2003-08-11 17:59 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029887 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR