Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Announcements » » Public developer chat 07.30.2003
 Author Public developer chat 07.30.2003
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2003-07-30 15:39   
19:31:54 [Admin]Faustus: "k... going to moderate the room now"
* Room is now moderated...
19:32:22 [Admin]Faustus: "anyway, lets get started.."
* You sent to [*TS*]Drouid *VA* @58696: "Yo Dev meeting is about to start.. why dont you come in to and listen whats going on"
19:32:54 [Admin]Faustus: "firstly, let me change my chat color so it's easier to see "
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* @58696 sent to Clan: "who?"
* [*TS*]TAXI*2ndRA* @72035 sent to Clan: "me"
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* @58696 sent to Clan: "when does it start?"
* [*TS*]TAXI*2ndRA* @72035 sent to Clan: "in BD lol"
* You sent to your Clan: "dev meeting starts now"
19:33:29 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Please hold all questions until after the status update. Then, whisper them to me."
19:33:46 [Admin]Faustus: "FYI... I just uploaded another update to beta... engineering and comm screens are now gone"
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* @58696 sent to Clan: "ok get a pen ax and write it all down for us "
* You sent to your Clan: "will do "
19:34:39 [Admin]Faustus: "atleast, until I find time to put some real functionality into them... the repair queue is now on the main tactical display above your ship systems... the chat log, profile, and mission windows are now displayed using the F4, F5, and F6 keys respectively.."
19:35:01 [Admin]Faustus: "plus those windows are now resizable and movable.."
19:35:39 [Admin]Faustus: "K.... just so everyone knows, we've culled alot of features planned for 1.481 so we can get it out the door.. "
19:35:52 [Admin]Faustus: "such as fighters and platforms will wait for the next version.."
19:36:24 [Admin]Faustus: "I've basically have 2 more major tasks to finish up before we are ready for FINAL testing of the beta version of DS.."
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* whispered "why we have red around our names?"
19:36:43 [Admin]Faustus: "the first task, is to update the tutorial and help... "
19:36:56 [Admin]Faustus: "the second, is to fix the sync/intelligence problems with the current beta.."
* You whispered to [*TS*]Drouid *VA* : "room is muted so its organized if you got a question whisper it to Selvarian after Faustus is done"
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* whispered "k thanks"
19:37:48 [Admin]Faustus: "this is looking like it COULD get done by this friday... if that happens, then we shall have a week of final testing.. (which will be annouced in the news)... before we go release with this version, pending approval by selvarian "
19:38:18 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Yep."
* [Dev]Selvarian {IMC} brandishes his sledgehammer of debugging.
19:38:36 [Admin]Faustus: "anyway... just want to say thanks to everyone who has stuck it out... "
19:38:57 [Admin]Faustus: "and invite everyone to come to beta when we do the annoucement... "
19:39:16 [Admin]Faustus: "FYI... I plan to reset beta profiles after this version is completed.. "
19:39:45 [Admin]Faustus: "alrighty... I'm ready for any question, please whisper them to a moderator or admin in this room (not me)... "
19:40:04 [=SSC=]Mariano (Peace): "* [{BSS}]Agent$mith*LT* whispered "will there be gates in the release of the beta? or are we stuck long jumping it everywhere?""
19:40:09 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Speaking of resets, what all will be reset when the release comes? (big question from lots of folks)"
19:40:16 [Admin]Faustus: "@agent... yes, before I reset beta profiles, anyone with atleast 2 hours of play time in their beta profiles will get the beta tester badge.."
19:41:00 [Admin]TheBumble: "[PB]Azure.co.uk: "your the only admin:)" <-- not true - hehe"
19:41:21 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Darksworde whispered "any ideas as to alternate Medium Beams yet?" "
19:41:58 [Admin]Faustus: "@darksworde... I think we are planning on a "Heavy Disruptor"... thus toning down the existing k'luth disruptor... "
19:42:12 [=SSC=]Mariano (Peace): "* [Storm]Ash [Ancient] whispered "what do you mean rest beta profile no more stations or dreads for anyone?""
19:42:24 [Admin]Faustus: "and adding this heavy disruptor to the k'luth cruiser and dread classes"
19:43:02 [Admin]Faustus: "@ash... yes, beta profiles get reset once in a while, we're going to start doing it after ever version gets released... this way, nobody plays beta just for a free game.."
19:43:22 [Admin]Faustus: "next Q"
* You whispered to [Dev]Selvarian {IMC} : "would it not be simpler to have a disrupter and a HVY disruptor slot? just like the laser and HVY laser.... this medium thing is getting confusing for new players"
19:43:44 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: ""* [{BSS}]Agent$mith*LT* whispered "will there be gates in the release of the beta? or are we stuck long jumping it everywhere?"""
19:44:02 [Admin]Faustus: "@agent... yes, I will be adding gates to the beta MV before release.."
19:44:15 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-=*DLH*=-]Deathscythe [FADM] whispered "can we still expect tanks ???" "
19:52:32 [Storm]Ash [Ancient]: "uhhh"
19:52:37 [Storm]Ash [Ancient]: "whats with the silence?"
19:44:59 [Admin]Faustus: "@Deathscythe ... possible, don't hold your breath... I've got more than enough work just trying to get things tweaked and polished with the current version "
19:45:09 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Darksworde whispered "also, for bombing, any chance of being able to target empty diamonds on a planet" "
19:45:36 [Admin]Faustus: "@Darksworde .. uh, you can so far as I know.."
19:46:04 [Admin]Faustus: "I was bombing a planet the other day, just clicked on the diamond and launched bombs"
19:46:10 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "If you can't post about it in the Beta Discussion."
19:46:31 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]Wolfram [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 138™ whispered "you previously (month or so ago..) stated that extensive control over raising or lowering graphics would be implemented sometime after this patch... any new info on that, such as an estimate on which patch it will be?" "
19:46:35 [Admin]Faustus: "yeah, lets try to stay away from bug reports in these chats.. "
19:47:37 [Admin]Faustus: "@wolfram... FYI, just finished up some changes to the rendering engine that increased the FPS quite a bit... what kind of video card do you have that is runing the game so slowely?"
19:48:04 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]Wolfram [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 138™ whispered "to specify, alternate low-poly models and ingame visual adjustment.""
19:48:07 [Admin]Faustus: "@wolffram.. and did you try beta today?"
19:49:06 [Admin]Faustus: "@wolfram... I was running 200 FPS on my GF4 in beta just a while ago..."
19:49:28 [Admin]Faustus: "you shouldn't be running 14-20 FPS... even with a 500 mhz CPU..."
19:49:55 [Admin]Faustus: "try, bringing up your DirectX control panel ... and making sure hardware acceleration is fully enabled.."
19:50:24 [Admin]Faustus: "I was running atleast 60fps on my GF4 with my AMD 500mhz before I upgraded.."
19:50:43 [Admin]Faustus: "sure, email me your DXDiag.."
19:50:53 [Admin]Faustus: "anyway, next q.."
19:50:56 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Azure.co.uk whispered "we gonna get FW once this patch comes out.......right? right?" (FW=FleetWars)"
19:51:18 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "When we are ready AFTER the patch comes out, then yes."
19:51:21 [Admin]Faustus: "@ [PB]Azure.co.uk ... YES YES"
19:51:47 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [*TS*]Axianda *XO* whispered "would it not be simpler to have a disrupter and a HVY disruptor slot? just like the laser and HVY laser.... this medium thing is getting confusing for new players" "
19:52:05 [Admin]Faustus: "the new metaserver (currently in beta as well)... uses multiple DB connections, which clears up the log jams we were getting with the current release metaserver.."
19:52:15 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "similar question * [-=*DLH*=-]Zether {Loard of Khorne} [ENS] whispered "how powerful will the heavy disruptor be?" "
19:52:18 [Admin]Faustus: "which only used 1 DB connection for all clients.."
19:52:57 [Admin]Faustus: "@Zether ... slightly more powerful than the current disruptors, and the current disruptors will lose some damage.."
19:53:09 [Admin]TheBumble: "* [PB]Captain Caveman whispered "Will the mines be fixed? Or are they supposed to be hidden from the person laying them as well?""
19:53:20 [Admin]Faustus: "@Axianda ... exactly, what I was planning.."
19:53:57 [Admin]Faustus: "@Caveman ... they will be fixed.."
19:54:10 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-GTN-]SabelTooth{C?}[NewbHelp] whispered "any plans for sum sort of assault station or other new type of stations?" "
19:54:38 [Admin]Faustus: "@SabelTooth... we are planning to make a new device, called a wormhole device that will only be found on stations..."
19:55:05 [Admin]Faustus: "the wormhole device will be able to create a wormhole between 2 locations, which act just like a jumpgate.."
19:55:09 [Admin]TheBumble: "dont flood me with questions - please "
19:55:13 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [*KIGR*]*Aubinator*[.:21st:.] whispered "anything about clan logos beign attached to the side of our ships yet? or is that into the future?" "
19:55:17 [Admin]TheBumble: "* [*KIGR*]*Aubinator*[.:21st:.] whispered "are we looking at many new weapons.... heavy disruptor.... new pulse beam etc etc""
19:55:27 [Admin]TheBumble: "lol"
19:55:31 [Admin]Faustus: "the wormwhole will last for about 2-5 min, and the device will take around the same amount of time to charge.."
19:56:05 [Admin]Faustus: "@Aubinator... future... such a low priority compared to some other issues, perhaprs 2 versions away.."
19:56:30 [Admin]Faustus: "@Aubinator... right now only 2 new devices I definately have planned, heavy disruptor and wormhole device.."
19:57:02 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]The Pink Panther™ (Medic) whispered "will we be able to get ships the same way as now when the release comes out or will we have to use ranks to get them" "
* You whispered to [Dev]Selvarian {IMC} : "any plans on making the size of a ship effect the armor/shielding ammount?"
19:57:47 [Admin]Faustus: "@Panther... you'll need rank, plus larger ships must come from a shipyard and the resources needed to build them.."
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* whispered "i think ill log 2 hours in on the beta today lol i want beta tester badge"
* You whispered to [*TS*]Drouid *VA* : "wait like F said they will measure after the beta reset"
19:58:29 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: ""* [Storm]::RR:: whispered "with number of projectiles limited to your ammo amount, combined with planet rotation and building invisibility, wont bombing become totally ineffective?"""
19:58:56 [Admin]Faustus: "@rr... no, because we reduced the number of beam weapons on def bases... "
19:59:40 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Darksworde whispered "with the limit on number of objects in a zone, any chance of increasing the expiry time for things like PCMs and Bio Bombs""
20:00:07 [Admin]TheBumble: "have to go - sorry - RL ist a pain - sometimes"
20:00:22 [Admin]Faustus: "@Darksworde ... we could, but their expiry time is based on their velocity and the max range we want for that weapon.."
20:00:42 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [=SSC=]TheVirtu (King Plugger for DSC!) whispered "Ive noticed its been almost impossible to target any incoming missiles or any fighters, making PD useless...whats going on?" "
20:00:47 [Admin]Faustus: "so, something like that would go into the planned balance patch"
20:01:28 [Admin]Faustus: "@virtu... been working fine for me, make sure your not in a nebula.. because the natural ECM affects projectiles as well now (previously it didn't)"
20:01:39 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [BIS]Ragglock[HTC] whispered "is see a problem for smaller ships like destoyers and frigates with the new jump in and out at full speed what is getting done to increase their chaches against the 3000 jumping dreds " "
20:01:52 [Admin]Faustus: "also... ship ECM/ECCM affects projectiles too"
20:02:48 [Admin]Faustus: "@ragglock... keep in mind a scout tachyon drive can get recharged 3 times before a dread jump drive.."
20:03:01 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Captain Caveman whispered "Are there any plans to do some kind of Marketing when the new patch comes out? Its just I was under the impression a LOT of players are waiting for the new patch, and something like an email-shot would bring back a shed-load of players." "
20:03:05 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Caveman -> Yes."
20:03:20 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Already have plans."
20:03:29 [=SSC=]Mariano (Peace): "plz stop asking about aub not beeing muted. he is and its seems to be a flawn "
20:03:42 [Admin]Faustus: "@Caveman ... yes, we will be sending out bulk email as well as a news blitz to all the online sites "
20:04:03 [Admin]Faustus: "we have other promotional things planned as well.."
20:04:33 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [Storm]FIR3T0N3[NL] //PSYC0\ whispered "anny plans about a escape pod system for big ships ?? or somthing realistic for other players like vieuwing of life pods witch can dock whit you and could be used to sell of be a ship component ??" "
20:05:27 [Admin]Faustus: "@psyco... yeah, we've considered adding life pods that get ejected when a ship explodes... other players can pick them up for points of some type.."
20:05:28 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Azure.co.uk whispered "ya know this wormhole thingy, whats there to stop station to connect a wormhole to a star...""
20:05:44 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Since they will be short-lived, I don't think that will be a problem"
20:06:38 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [*TS*]Axianda *XO* whispered "any plans on making the size of a ship effect the armor/shielding ammount?" "
20:06:40 [Admin]Faustus: "@Azure... hehe, that could be done... basically, if they click on a star, and use their wormhole device, the other end will appear outside the radius of the star.. same for planets as well, the only way they could put you inside of a star is if they set a manual target inside the radius of the star or planet.. "
20:07:17 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Darksworde whispered "what will be max range for wormholes" "
20:07:28 [Admin]Faustus: "@Axianda .. yes, thats planned as part of the upgrade system we're going to implement for all devices.. basically, larger ships will come with more upgraded armor"
20:08:20 [Admin]Faustus: "the upgrade system, will be simular to what is found in star craft with upgrading units... for example, a CL300 upgraded to level 3 might cause 10% more damage, and a 5% longer range for example.."
20:08:46 [Admin]Faustus: "the upgrades will likely be done by someone in a engineering or supply ship on your team.."
20:09:23 [Admin]Faustus: "@garth... we are making it so when ships explode, they eject more stuff such as metals and heavy metals, etc.. which you can grab to sell"
20:10:01 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Max range for wormholes will be?"
20:10:10 [=SSC=]Mariano (Peace): "* [*KIGR*]*Aubinator*[.:21st:.] whispered "so basically.. you click on a supply/engineering ship and like at the planets a menu of items will apear over his/her ship image for upgrading?""
20:10:42 [Admin]Faustus: "well, my current thought it to have 2 diff wormhole devices, one for stations, the other for the ICC jump cruiser... "
20:11:09 [Admin]Faustus: "the jump cruiser version, will be very short range like 100,000 gu or so... the station version, will be around 1-2 million gu"
20:11:24 [Admin]Faustus: "we'll balance test it to find the best range.."
20:11:49 [Admin]Faustus: "also, good chance the wormwole device may need to go into 1.481.. because of some of the changes to the jumpgates"
* You whispered to [Dev]Selvarian {IMC} : "Love the new jump while at 20Gu system BUT i see one big flaw. if a ship lays a path right PAST an enemy planet and he jumps, this would make the Dictor field stop him now will he A. be completely stopped * 0Gu * or B. come out of the jump at 20Gu and basicsly jump on the enemy whit full speed?"
20:12:11 [Admin]Faustus: "I figure it would take me about 2 hours to implement the wd"
20:12:42 [Admin]Faustus: "* [-[A]-]The Pink Panther™ (Medic) whispered "but doesnt the idea of a wormhole imply that it could have unlimited range?""
20:12:43 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [*KIGR*]*Aubinator*[.:21st:.] whispered "plans for a carrier vessel that can be used by a player that people can spawn from... say only scouts, or frigates can spawn from it...""
20:13:10 [Admin]Faustus: "@panther... thats real life, we need to consider the balance of the game... "
20:13:29 [Admin]Faustus: "@Aubinator.... haven't heard that ideal before, but sounds interesting for sure.."
20:13:54 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]The Pink Panther™ (Medic) whispered "will we see such things as blackholes, comets, supernovas, and other phenomena in the next couple of patches?" "
20:13:57 [Admin]Faustus: "and pink, stop whispering to me... whisper to one of the other admins or mods.. "
20:14:16 [Admin]Faustus: "@panther... yes, I would like to get all those implemented "
20:14:30 [Admin]Faustus: "no, selvarian is in the room too.."
20:14:38 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [=SSC=]TheVirtu (King Plugger for DSC!) whispered "Can we expect to see anything like ammo and fuel amounts related to the type of ship in the near future? (IE. Dreads would have more fusion torps per slot than lets say a scout)" "
20:15:22 [Admin]Faustus: "if he is white, then he's an admin.."
20:15:46 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Technically, yes. Organizationally, no."
20:16:36 [Admin]Faustus: "next"
20:16:43 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Question from TheVirtu above, Fausts"
20:16:48 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "*Faustus"
20:18:33 [Admin]Faustus: "@TheVirtu .. thats a pretty recent ideal, that I haven't really given much thought too (got other things going on)... but I think it's a solid ideal, could be worked into the planned upgrade system... "
20:18:52 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [Storm]::RR:: whispered "in addition to defbases losing some beams, will planetary shields be toned down a bit too? multiple shields are very hard to take down with just a few bombs..." "
20:19:13 [Admin]Faustus: "@rr... yes, most likely will do that as well..."
20:19:45 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]Wolfram [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 138™ whispered "any new creatures planned? *is hoping for some cluster/planet-sized behemoth that wanders between systems*"""
20:20:10 [Admin]Faustus: "@Wolfram ... nothing going on with that at the moment.."
20:20:20 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-=*DLH*=-]Deathscythe [FADM] whispered "ar the ship destroy part also been changed as the icc ships get destroyed you see the ship for a sec on drif be4 blowing up is this gona be aded to the kluth and ugto ships ?" "
20:21:09 [Admin]Faustus: "@Deathscythe ... thats already in the k'luth and UGTO destroy scenes.."
20:21:20 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-=*DLH*=-]Zether {Loard of Khorne} [ENS] whispered "when will the new fleet be coming out?" "
20:21:56 [Admin]Faustus: "@Zether ... when palestar has the resources to get the artwork done for a new fleet... "
20:22:05 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [*TS*]Axianda *XO* whispered "Love the new jump while at 20Gu system BUT i see one big flaw. if a ship lays a path right PAST an enemy planet and he jumps, this would make the Dictor field stop him now will he A. be completely stopped * 0Gu * or B. come out of the jump at 20Gu and basicsly jump on the enemy whit full speed?" "
20:22:46 [Admin]Faustus: "@axianda... B"
* You whispered to [Dev]Selvarian {IMC} : "EEPS"
20:23:08 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-=*DLH*=-]Zether {Loard of Khorne} [ENS] whispered "any thoughts of making a carrier station that can launch a lot of fighters from it insted of normal weapons?" "
20:24:05 [Admin]Faustus: "@zether... good ideal, when we're ready to add new ship configurations we shall consider that.. "
20:24:13 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]Thrie The Tiger {IMC} whispered "Is there any plans on the type of weapons that will be used? as in other then the currect one we have now, would we be getting Anti-Scout, Anti-Capital ship(fitted on scouts)?" "
* You whispered to [Dev]Selvarian {IMC} : "Right now whit some devices/weapons when they get to 99% * psi missile, fighters * the device stops working will this be fixed?"
20:25:09 [Admin]Faustus: "@thrie... uh (as I try to grasp what the question was) "
20:25:50 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "I think he is wondering if we are going to get new weapon types, possibly ones that have specific kinds of targets they are effective against"
20:26:08 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Sounds a little too specialized for DS"
20:27:04 [Admin]Faustus: "hmmm.... then the answer would prolly be nope"
20:27:12 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-GTN-]Baikon whispered "Will Interdicter bases effect Wormholes?" "
20:27:17 [Admin]Faustus: "no plans at the moment for anything like an anti-scout weapon.."
20:27:23 [Admin]Faustus: "@baikon... NO"
20:27:33 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [PB]Darksworde whispered "any chance of moving cl1k to Medium Beam?" "
20:27:57 [Admin]Faustus: "@Darksworde ... no plans for a medium slot type as of yet.."
20:28:15 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "5 questions left in this session."
20:28:28 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [TK]Max Kepler whispered "Are there new missions coming out with the new patch? (IE: Bombing, Building, etc.) And are the messed up ones going to be fixed (IE: Escort missions going for several hours)?" "
20:29:25 [Admin]Faustus: "@Kepler ... thanks, you reminded me of task #3 that needed to be done... basically, the mission system is getting an overhaul..."
20:29:33 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]Wolfram [0157] {C?} o|-|][0 138™ whispered "speaking of dedicated-role-ships, any chance for utility vessels (more non-combat slots than a sensor frigate, but extremely low defense. Moderate armor)?""
20:29:59 [Admin]Faustus: "depending on the type of target you have selected, you'll see some new buttons down by the target window... scout Mission, Attack Mission, Defend Mission, and Capture Mission.."
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* whispered "Drouid asks any new anti Axianda weapons? he said i sucked as a commander and i need to waste him..."
20:31:11 [Admin]Faustus: "when you click one of those buttons, a new mission gets created and assigned a priority based on your rank... missions with higher priorities get assigned first (players with higher ranks)... by default, you will automatically request a mission when you spawn (you prolly will be able to disable this)... "
* You whispered to [*TS*]Drouid *VA* : "Ahem was my evil twin "
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* whispered "uh huh"
20:33:13 [Admin]Faustus: "hmm... got DC"
20:33:17 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Woops. Looks like he got discoed"
* [*TS*]Drouid *VA* whispered "faustus whispered... well yes drouid as a matter of fact we have a new anti-AX weapon as we are calling it. its a pcm with 12x the damage, shield penetrating and cant be shot down by his pd. have fun with it"
20:33:33 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Did you get Wolfram's question?"
20:33:48 [Admin]Faustus: "yeah, I got wolframs question.."
* You whispered to [*TS*]Drouid *VA* : "Shhht im logging the chat for later "
20:34:16 [Admin]Faustus: "@wolffram... if you got ideals for more dedicated ship types, please post them... I'm all for that kind of stuff "
20:34:28 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* Lady Aeribeth whispered "will the wormhole do any damage to the station" "
20:34:43 [Admin]Faustus: "@lady... nope.... "
20:35:17 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [-[A]-]Thrie The Tiger {IMC} whispered "Will there be any plan to make the Inferno Planets to have a More purpose in the game then just sit and orbit the sun?" "
20:35:51 [Admin]Faustus: "@Thrie .... hehe... you can still use an extractor and get rare res off those planets "
20:36:16 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "* [=SSC=]Mariano (Peace) whispered "* [*KIGR*]*Aubinator:XO*[.:21st:.] whispered "anything about ANTI dictors.. that CARVE a hole in ther dictor field?"" "
20:36:19 [Admin]Faustus: "but nothing additional planned ATM... got any good ideals, post them on the dev feedback forum"
20:36:40 [Admin]Faustus: "@Aubinator... hmmm.. haven't heard that ideal before... "
20:37:03 [Admin]Faustus: "I think we would need to seriously consider the balance issues with that type of device, but right now sounds ok.."
20:37:06 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "counter-counter-counter-counter measures."
20:37:12 [Admin]Faustus: "hehehe"
20:37:20 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "Gotta put some limits on the neverending cycle."
20:37:20 [Admin]Faustus: "counter-counter-counter-counter-counter measures "
20:37:54 [Dev]Selvarian {IMC}: "OK. That's the last Faustus question for today."
20:38:02 [Admin]Faustus: "yes, wolfram we can.. thats why we hate it "
* You whispered to [Dev]Selvarian {IMC} : "any plans on giving the dictor a bigger combat role? the human faction dictors only have 2 IT and 2 CL500 so they can do anything not even defend themselfes"
20:38:16 [Admin]Faustus: "K... going to unmoderate the room now.."
* Room is no longer moderated...
20:38:24 [Admin]Faustus: "wee"

they are the first ones to in a battle and the last ones to come out a battle.
Thus is the destroyers fate.

[ This Message was edited by: Axianda *XO* on 2003-07-30 15:41 ]

- Axi

Demorian
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-07-30 16:38   
Thanks, Axianda! Moving this to Developer Announcements.

-Dem

Page created in 0.013485 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR