Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » A very sad day for PB
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author A very sad day for PB
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:12   
Nahh i was just picking on up the constant competition you guys have been in really since day one,

Its not always there, noticably atleast, your right at that, but on several occasions things have flared up.

This is a minor one i know, and yeah your right, you cant please everyone, and another thing your right on is simple misunderstandings often are the root cause on many problems,

heres hoping now youve explained what you meant that this one stops here and now

Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:14   
coomb and any of your follower my offer still stands you know what is I wont repeat it.

Goto the website of Mr tinkles anti wibblinator
The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:25   
Thats funny, this thread was made to discuss what happened, but Tinkles wants to turn it into a recruitment ad, lol.

Varz zZz zz
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:37   
WHO CARES !!!

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:45   
Yeah Tinkles and |2eason are trying to get coombie to join Agents, will be funny to see if it happens

-10of18-
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:47   
this reminds me of a Freinds show....

Email -10of18-
The Monty
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:56   
Quote:

On 2003-07-15 11:45, Banshee [RIP R33] wrote:
Yeah Tinkles and |2eason are trying to get coombie to join Agents, will be funny to see if it happens

It wont be funny, Ill head for my bomb shelter.

Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-07-15 13:03   
so, how do some of the PB feel about this?

18:07:49 [PB]Darksworde: ".send c I say good riddence to the rat infested traitors. We can do better without them"

a classic show of PB fellowship, shouldnt fleets be about friendship, more than rigid militaristic "loyalty", i mean, it is a game sure glad i'm in a fleet that wont hate me for leaving them, oh well

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-07-15 13:20   
i give Agents hugs

u KNOW u want a hug

Intrepid
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-15 13:42   
I care Varz and since I thought you were my friend you should too.

Spiritlift
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-15 13:50   
Quote:

On 2003-07-15 13:03, Lith Ragond wrote:
so, how do some of the PB feel about this?

18:07:49 [PB]Darksworde: ".send c I say good riddence to the rat infested traitors. We can do better without them"

a classic show of PB fellowship, shouldnt fleets be about friendship, more than rigid militaristic "loyalty", i mean, it is a game sure glad i'm in a fleet that wont hate me for leaving them, oh well

Well Lithy Ol Chap .. This is one of the Problems .. You see It is just a game however it is a Wargame & Strategy , Loyalty & honour Are Key Factors ...
PB Is a Tightnit Fleet & We Work Hard together as a Team to Achieve the results as we do .. unlike say ,,, an Uggy Fleet that You have Too Many Chiefs & Not enough Indians unwilling to Plan ahead & take out sumthing boring like a dictor to complete a fleet , or Log or Go Afk Or Goto FA Server Or Juz Leave & Go to another fleet or faction........

So you See Lithy , These scum of the Earth Traitors Get what they Deserve & Unless They Wash Our Dreads for 6months , Massage Our HindArms & Pay us Back tenfold for there Desertion they Will never Return To PB ...

Know This Lithy .. Your Puny Corperation Governed UGTO Will not Last Much Longer Under the Wrath Of Our Might ! You Will all Suffer Much Pain & Vengeance For Harboring these Criminals .....
Prepare For Death Mere Humans

Goto the website of Spiritlift
Specterx
Fleet Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-15 13:54   
Boy, you GTN sure are loving this... I can almost hear the laughter and see the smug expressions. You'd love to see PB broken up, wouldn't you, and be able to convince yourselves that GTN is "superior" or some such? Well, it ain't gonna happen. If it means we have to trim and toss away the unwanted fat every couple of months, so be it.

Email Specterx   Goto the website of Specterx
Intrepid
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-15 13:55   
Well since I've been waiting a long time to say this, everyone knows that Spirit is just a bunch of hot air in a drainer, so I don't think there's too much to worry about from him or any of the other PB folks for that matter.

Demorian
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-07-15 14:14   
Quote:

On 2003-07-15 13:54, Specterx wrote:
Boy, you GTN sure are loving this... I can almost hear the laughter and see the smug expressions. You'd love to see PB broken up, wouldn't you, and be able to convince yourselves that GTN is "superior" or some such? Well, it ain't gonna happen. If it means we have to trim and toss away the unwanted fat every couple of months, so be it.

I would love for you to please point out where one GTN said anything that even remotely implied these truths. History lesson time, Specterx. GTN was founded because of what a PB said to me about how a fleet should be run.

Laughter? No.
Smug Expressions? No.
Wanting to see it disbanded? Hell no.

You are our brethren of DI. GTN would not be the same without PB. We have nothing to prove to you or to anyone else. I have never felt a need to prove anything to you, and KC knows this. He feels the same about PB toward GTN. This is the way I genuinely feel. I do not dislike PB.

In the end, we only have 6 more players. There is nothing to be "smug" about. I don't care about Coombie's rank, or prestige. They're all good players and we will enjoy their camaraderie and help as long as they are here, but just as much as we would any other good players.

Content smiles? Yes.
Happy some K'luth are trying UGTO for once rather than vice versa? Yes.

Let's not turn this into a flamewar again.

-Dem

``We are the GTN. You will be resupplied. Resistance is optional.``

[ This Message was edited by: Demorian on 2003-07-15 14:15 ]

g0ds s0ldier
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-15 14:16   
Quote:

On 2003-07-15 13:55, Intrepid wrote:
Well since I've been waiting a long time to say this, everyone knows that Spirit is just a bunch of hot air in a drainer, so I don't think there's too much to worry about from him or any of the other PB folks for that matter.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029347 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR